SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:41 pm

Kait's snaps from last night laugh out loud. So funny! Cathy and Theresa need their own show.

maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 53 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 53 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:19 am

Mark your calendars! Sunday, Sept. 4th we will be kicking off our country wide workout tour @yourcitystrong in Nashville TN! Make sure to register before the spots fill up! A portion of the proceeds will be going to charity. To make things even better, @kaitlynbristowe will be the DJ ( maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 53 1f602 ) for this 1 hour outdoor full body workout! Follow @yourcitystrong for more details and click on the link in the bio to sign up! Come sweat & have some fun with us  *Special guest performance at the end of the workout!!* #Nashville #CITYSTRONG by @shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 53 8367-910 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 53 I_got_13 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 53 E5kqdm15 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:18 pm

Some interviews he gave while he was in NYC:

http://www.people.com/article/shawn-booth-kaitlyn-bristowe-the-bachelorette

"Our relationship grew after the show and continues to grow," he said. "That's the real test, a few months after the show, living with each other. Then you really find out who the person is – and she's amazing."

http://www.eonline.com/news/787254/the-bachelorette-s-shawn-booth-sounds-off-on-wedding-planning-with-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-reveals-they-almost-eloped

But Shawn did reveal that they did actually consider eloping recently.  "We were in Vegas this past weekend and we were like, ‘Let's just go get married at a chapel,' but then we'd probably get sued by ABC because they have the first rights," he said.

I love ya, Shawn, but I'm not buying that for one iota of a second.   cantstopl

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:39 pm

My girlfriend @SarahHerron has the rose in paradise tonight, Shawn and I can't get enough of each other, and you have one more day to buy one of these quirky tanks to support SheLift. 100% of proceeds will help young girls do amazing things! The link to order is in my bio. #MaybeYouLiterallyCanEven teespring.com/can_even by @kaitlynbristowe

Throwback but still one of my favs. Smiley

Perks of being tiny...   maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 53 1f60d by @kaitlynbristowe

maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 53 8367-910 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 53 I_got_13 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 53 E5kqdm15 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:04 am

At a friend's wedding tonight.

maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 53 Image30

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Big photo booth guys. #TheHoffmanns by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:20 am

Shawns face is coveredddddd in lipstick laugh out loud what a loved man. So cute. And their snaps recently have been even more hilarious than normal. I love following these two heartbeat

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:32 am

Her Theresa character is hilarious, laugh out loud; she really is creative with the snaps. I enjoy their snaps very much

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:41 am

lexforlife wrote:Her Theresa character is hilarious, laugh out loud;  she really is creative with the snaps. I enjoy their snaps very much

Shawn even got in on the fun. Arthur maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 53 3806527698

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:43 am

We go together, Like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong. Wtf does that even mean? #ramalamakadingadadingadong by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:56 am

Nice to see the weirdo hand placement police is out in full force on that latest Insta. They seem to think that Kait's hands are placed inappropriately on Shawn, but Shawn's hand flat against her butt is okay?? laugh out loud I love the internet people.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:41 pm

Alanna - Regarding the photo booth pic: I wondered what the marks on his face were from. I never even considered that they might be from lipstick. Too funny!

As for the "hand placement" pic from the wedding: I thought it looked like she was covering a spot on his pants (as if something spilled on him), so I thought the poor guy sat in bird poop in the back and then spilled something on his front...not a good night. But on closer inspection, I think "the spot" might just be a shadow from her hand because I even see a shadow from her arm. And I have to admit, I'm one of the fans who likes his longer hair...took me some time to get used to it, but me likey now.

And as for their recent snaps, I loved the rock/boulder skipping one and the one of Kait trying to get bird poo off of Shawn's booty. Smiley Even the "deer for a pet" one was funny...I swear he says stuff just to get a reaction out of her.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways