SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:21 pm

Guessing they are on their way to Paris given her tweets about needing to pack and wanting to download episodes of Big Brother. ;)

Good chuckle last night the snapvid of Doodle getting jealous over "that's a good girl" laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by crunchette Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:46 pm

Every time they post a snap about how jealous Doodle is, I always wonder how in the world they have a sex life.  I imagine it goes like this:  "Babe, the dog is asleep...wanna have a quiet quickie?"  They might as well have kids.  giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:48 pm

crunchette wrote:Every time they post a snap about how jealous Doodle is, I always wonder how in the world they have a sex life.  I imagine it goes like this:  "Babe, the dog is asleep...wanna have a quiet quickie?"  They might as well have kids.  giggling
laugh out loud even though I laughed and thought it was adorable, I don't think they need to encourage this. I know he's such a sweet, loving dog but growling at Kait and the two of them loving and encouraging it isn't the smartest thing imo. Of course it's Shawn and Kait and they do as they please, who cares what anyone else thinks!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Happy Canada Day!

Source: Kaitlyn's IG https://instagram.com/p/BHU1Ltgj7Xq/
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:00 pm

Thanks @Emila23_12 for bringing the pic over. Can you please post the source of where it came from. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:12 pm

Thanks Emila! I added the link for you! It's from Kaitlyn's IG! Smiley

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:42 am

Too cute, from a few weeks ago when they were at the Vandy Children's Hospital. I loved that they high-fived on meeting each other laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:51 am

Thanks Linds for the edit Smiley
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:02 pm

They're in Paris! It looks like they're promoting an apartment located in the Eiffel Tower but it seems weird they were paid to go all that way just to go to a promo party and post to SM about it so maybe there's more for them to do. I like this pic posted to Kaitlyn's snapchat:

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 Image13
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:04 pm

Got to be romantic with this guy today inside the Eiffel Tower. They built a legit apartment suite one the second floor and it's prettttyyy suite. #HadTo @homeaway #EiffelTowerAllYours #HomeAwayPartner by @kaitlynbristowe

Hanging out with this amazing family INSIDE the Eiffel Tower. They won the @homeaway contest and now get to stay overnight here!! #Jealous #EiffelTowerAllYours #HomeAwayPartner #MyFiancéIsaBabe by @shawn_booth18

Celebrating love at our LoveAway Eiffel Tower Party with @kaitlynbristowe & @shawn_booth18!  (Reshare from @ HomeAway on Snapchat!) #eiffeltowerallyours #kaitlynbristowe #shawnbooth #bachelorette #paris #parisfashionweek #paris by @homeaway

Swooning over these two lovebirds @kaitlynbristowe & @shawn_booth18! Toasting to love at HomeAway's LoveAway Party at the Eiffel Tower! #eiffeltowerallyours #kaitlynbristowe #shawnbooth #bachelorette #eiffeltower #paris #parisisforlovers #loveaway #homeaway by @homeaway

Last edited by Linds911 on Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:20 pm

Pics from @homeaway Twitter (twitter.com/homeaway)

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 CmXT6zsVYAIJpBc

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 CmXhkdsUkAA2Pn8

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 CmXhkd9VMAE3rvT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 CmXhkdsUsAAKOeN

With the winners:
Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 CmXn0AcUMAQtUHj

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:16 pm

This snap from K cracked me up.  I love his "with teeth" smile!  They look so happy and relaxed.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 42 16070210

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways