SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by crunchette Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:16 pm

OK...I just burst out laughing at Shawn's snap from when they reached the top of their hike and Kaitlyn was wrapped around the base of the flag pole. Wasn't expecting that. They're adorable.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 54 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by crunchette Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:10 am

Big bike guy snaps! I watched them over and over, so how did I forget about them? Their snaps are honestly as good as any planned reality series. I watched the first season of Kellie Pickler's show. If they aired the exact same thing as S&K's big bike guy snaps, I probably would have chuckled, rolled my eyes, wondered who came up with that stupid idea, and thought 'Yeah, right...that flat tire was so fake/planned." But in this case, it all actually happened. I love their snaps! (And yes, I totally realize I'm talking to myself. giggling )

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:15 am

You're not talking to yourself @crunchette!! I'm here too! I laughed at those too and loved them. And most of all, I love, love, LOVE that they never, ever harsh each other's buzz. They're always both so accepting and loving of the other's quirks and it melts my heart. Kait wasn't annoyed or bothered at all by the silliness and couldn't stop laughing when she was picking him up and it was so sweet to see!

They have their immaturities but man, they're sooo wonderful together and I've never seen them treat each other with anything but love, care and empathy, even during the drama of the show. They're so awesome together!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:30 am

I'm Here too. But I can't watch their snaps. sad I have to wait for the details from you lovely people.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:11 pm

So sweet! Shawn and Kait meeting Jillys little lion heartbeat Kait's heart is melting and so is mine a little laugh out loud

maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 54 Image146

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:17 pm

^ Jillian's snaps of this moment are so cute, and Shawn is grinning like crazy:

Jillian: Wow, Shawn. You have the whole package right there.
Shawn: Babies and dogs. It's what I'm all about.
Kaitlyn: He's in his happy place.
Shawn: Yeah.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:28 pm

He's so sweet and kind. I remember last year he was also the one holding and snuggling Kait's step sisters baby heartbeat He's going to be such a loving, caring dad one day. Now Kait just needs to be ready for all that!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:14 pm

UFC Canada tweeted a cute little gif from their date tonight:

https://twitter.com/UFC_CA/status/769727444081254401

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:09 pm

maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 54 Image31

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 54 1f49c

maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 54 8367-910 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 54 I_got_13 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 54 E5kqdm15 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:29 pm

Did Shawn get her flowers? I wonder if it's just a, "sorry about your face" gift or for something else?

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:59 pm

I'm sure they must be from Shawn. Smiley Funny if he did get them as a "sorry you dropped your phone on your face" gift!

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 54 1f49c

maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 54 8367-910 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 54 I_got_13 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 54 E5kqdm15 maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 54 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:07 pm

Another pic of Shawn with baby Leo, Jilians's baby boy. He will make a great dad one day.  maybeyouliterallycaneven - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 54 1f60a

Leo is the man. All babies are this easy .. right? by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways