SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:03 pm

^ that's just her way of being romantic. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 3806527698

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:05 pm

Linds911 wrote:^ that's just her way of being romantic. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 3806527698

Haha, ok. Thanks!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:11 pm

Linds911 wrote:^ that's just her way of being romantic. Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 3806527698
Haha exactly what I was thinking/about to post. She's very silly, thank goodness Shawn gets her or she'd be in some real trouble laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:09 pm

The YT description Shawn wrote about his surprise. Smiley

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 Image11

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:41 pm

OMG, Linds, I watched the full Canaan Smith video umpteen times but never bothered to read the description of it.  Thank you so much for posting it.  In her IG, Kaitlyn said that they bonded over that song and slow danced to it...THEN I remembered her saying she was really disappointed that they never showed her and Shawn slow dancing on the top of the boat in NYC...so of course now I'm wondering if they were dancing to that song.  (I just loved everything about that Canaan video -- even the part where Shawn was cuddling her butt.)

About his snaps on Sat night:  I was tickled to see them kissing now and then, but then I woke up the next morning and noticed he deleted those little snaps.  Boo, Shawn...but I'll let it pass...I still love him anyway.

ETA:  Shoot I forgot to say that I wish they would share those love notes with us.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:20 pm

Yes I always wondered why they called it their song! So sweet! Smiley
And now Shawn posted a closer view on his IG.

I can't thank @canaansmith enough for turning our date night into something we'll never forget. Canaan was kind enough to come surprise @kaitlynbristowe and sing our favorite song (his song) "Love You Like That". This song brought us closer together while we were on the show. @canaansmith is a country artist and easily one of the most talented people I've ever heard. *CLICK ON THE LINK IN MY BIO FOR THE FULL VIDEO* #Nashville by @shawn_booth18

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:35 pm

Is that Shawn singing along in the closer version?! Who would have thought? Hilarious.

It's so nice to see how happy and at peace they both seem together, considering what insane hot messes they were during the season. I think they just really couldn't handle not being together and were both SO easily manipulated (especially Shawn). I'm really glad for their sake, especially, again, Shawn's, that they lived through their "few weeks in forever" like she told him during yet another cray meltdown laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:37 pm

I played the Canaan video over while I wore headphones in an attempt to hear everything Kaitlyn was saying, but it's rather difficult since she was so emotional. The one thing I did pick up was Shawn saying something about how Kaitlyn was about to leave to use the restroom, so maybe he was using those butt pats/rubs to keep her in one place so the surprise wasn't ruined. giggling

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:08 pm

Kait's discovered etsy, officially now; I'd consider their Holiday card as a prelim discovery laugh out loud. Check out that sign Smiley

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 Image21

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by tennischick80 Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:19 pm

Are these two ever going to make it official? They seem like the type that they're cool with being married...or not.
tennischick80
tennischick80

Female Posts : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:21 pm

Alanna wrote:Kait's discovered etsy, officially now; I'd consider their Holiday card as a prelim discovery laugh out loud. Check out that sign Smiley

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 Image21

Haha! Maybe she is trying to tell us something. Shawn and now Kait are dropping hints like crazy! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by LenaActually Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:40 pm

K and S are totally spoiling Meghann for her birthday. A beautiful dinner and now a cake! This girl has been celebrating her birthday for 3 days now.

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 7 2regtxf
LenaActually
LenaActually

Female Posts : 477

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways