SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by crunchette Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:04 am

^ There's something funny yet heartwarming about Kaitlyn cooking and serving dinner in her fuzzy slippers!!! And I love seeing how much she loves his family and how invested she is in them. I think the cake might have been homemade and Shawn possibly did the lettering???

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 8 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:28 am

"The BoothStowes" now that's cute! Well they are already acting like a married couple so when the time is right for them to make it official they will.

Meghann & Kaitlyn are lucky to have each other as new sisters! Smiley I'm sure Shawn loves their bond as well. And I'm sure his other sis Jessie is too as we saw during the holidays.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 8 1f49c

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 8 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 8 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:15 am

I love Tuckers trotting down the hall with his parents and the cakes too. So precious. That poor dog when they leave him for Vancouver this summer sad at least he has his auntie.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:25 pm

I have to say....I was a total cynic of K & S...but I have come to realize that they are two quirky people who seem very well suited to each other and truly truly love and are devoted to each other IRL.  I stand corrected.  It is nice to see them be true to themselves and their own love story.  I also love Tucker and watching them with him as thawed my frozen K/S heart.  I believe this pair are the real deal and have a real future of their own choosing......

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:37 pm

What a cute post, Seabear!! I don't think they'll disappoint your newly dethawed heart for them Smiley heartbeat

New interview with K from Canada last week. I love how often and how much she talks about shawns overall "goodness." So sweet.

http://www.fashionmagazine.com/beauty/2016/03/22/kaitlyn-bristowe/

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:53 pm

Seabear wrote:I have to say....I was a total cynic of K & S...but I have come to realize that they are two quirky people who seem very well suited to each other and truly truly love and are devoted to each other IRL.  I stand corrected.  It is nice to see them be true to themselves and their own love story.  I also love Tucker and watching them with him as thawed my frozen K/S heart.  I believe this pair are the real deal and have a real future of their own choosing......

JMO

Sweet! :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:28 pm

Seabear wrote:I have to say....I was a total cynic of K & S...but I have come to realize that they are two quirky people who seem very well suited to each other and truly truly love and are devoted to each other IRL.  I stand corrected.  It is nice to see them be true to themselves and their own love story.  I also love Tucker and watching them with him as thawed my frozen K/S heart.  I believe this pair are the real deal and have a real future of their own choosing......

JMO

A lovely sentiment - too good for just a simple like. I don't post much in fan forums but have to admit I read this one religiously and have since the finale of K's season. I always felt there was a certain "meant to be" relationship that they share and while they may be quirky (OK - they are quirky) that just seems to endear them to each other all the more. I always felt they were real and like a fine wine they just seem to get better with age.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:38 pm

Awww  Seabear and Lucas,  You guys are bringing tears to my eyes.  

They had such a rough go during the show.  I love our little fanbase here.  I don't post much but  read everything everyday.  I wish these two nothing but the best.  They will always have a soft spot in my heart. Regardless if they make it. (which I am pretty sure they will)

I like the other couples too,  just nothing compared to the "BoothStowes".   They to me are the most real couple  so far from this franchise(flaws and all).  I really like Ash and JP and Chris and Des... Sean and Cat **edited**  of course Trista and Ryan....

Thank you guys for the kind words towards them.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:16 am

Lucas15 wrote:

JMO

A lovely sentiment - too good for just a simple like. I don't post much in fan forums but have to admit I read this one religiously and have since the finale of K's season. I always felt there was a certain "meant to be" relationship that they share and while they may be quirky (OK - they are quirky) that just seems to endear them to each other all the more. I always felt they were real and like a fine wine they just seem to get better with age.

I haven't been here in a while but I love love this couple! I follow both on SM and love how they are. YOu can tell they are made for each other, what others would call "too much" about Kaithlyn, Shawn adores.

I especially like the bolded given what they went through on the show. I Knew they would last just because it was all real, tried and tested emotions and they made it through it all.
I prefer the real to the perfect journey on the Bachelor. Des and Chris, Molly and Jason are another couple who were real and tested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:23 am

Haha I knew they were for real when Kait was giving snap recaps every Tuesday morning and after the one where Shawn stopped the rose ceremony, her recap was something along the lines of, "And there comes Shawn again, did you guys see my face?! I was not having it. I was like, 'Go back in there and collect your rose right now!'" Seemed like true love to me laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:28 am

Alanna wrote:Haha I knew they were for real when Kait was giving snap recaps every Tuesday morning and after the one where Shawn stopped the rose ceremony, her recap was something along the lines of, "And there comes Shawn again, did you guys see my face?! I was not having it. I was like, 'Go back in there and collect your rose right now!'" Seemed like true love to me laugh out loud

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl I remember that! It was really funny. She said something like get your behind over here and collect your rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:35 am

Oh right!! Definitely mentioned his butt and completed the whole feeling with some strong emojis to really show us she wasn't having it! I also loved when she scoffed at a fan on periscope that she's mean to Shawn and told us "He's fine!!" Ha! So Kait.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways