SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by casjacknick Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:18 pm

Wow. Major props to her I don't know if I could do that. Awesome cause for her to support. Nice that Shawn did as much as he could too.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 69 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:15 pm

So this is why the cameras were filming them ... Glad it wasn't for something else! laugh out loud

Check out this video of things I love - @jeep, Nashville, @kaitlynbristowe and Movember. See the whole story at http://jeep.com/myjeepstory and find out how you can contribute to a great cause and register to win a new Jeep Renegade by participating in the #jeepstachecontest. PS - we're on our way to NYC this weekend with our custom 'stached Wrangler, ready to have some fun in the Big Apple with @jeep and @movember! More soon! by @shawn_booth18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 69 8367-910 wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 69 I_got_13 wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 69 E5kqdm15 wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:26 pm

What an adorable video, a great cause and I'm also relieved this is why they had cameras laugh out loud laugh out loud I enjoyed seeing some of psycho, jealous, possessive Shawn try to rear his head there too Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:04 pm

Who is their amazing artist??? And Atticus and Kait are made for each other. I've waiting for her to tattoo his wild poem on herself since the show!!

https://instagram.com/p/BM-R1i1jjdC/

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:44 am

wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 69 Image10

wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 69 Image11

wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 69 8367-910 wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 69 I_got_13 wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 69 E5kqdm15 wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:12 pm

Oh baby, check out those 'staches! Thanks @kaitlynbristowe & @shawn_booth18 (+ Doodle) for supporting Movember at the @jeep Mobile Barber Shop in Union Square! *** #jeepstachecontest #jeep #jeeprenegade #movember #unionsquare #nyc #mobiletruck #maderelevent #wearerelevent by @maderelevent

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:56 pm

Kait is back in Canada for Q&A's. Was in Ottawa yesterday and tomorrow Vancouver. Doodle is back in CT per Meghann's Snapchat so let's see where Shawn ends up for Thanksgiving. Hopefully they can spend it together. Smiley

http://algonquintimes.com/entertainment/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-talks-love-life-on-reality-tv-and-cyber-bullying-during-algonquin-college-qa/

I feel like with this dress I'm supposed to frolic in a field with good lighting and a professional photographer, but all I have is an I phone with neon lighting and a full length mirror. That'll do donkey. Thank you @shopaliandjay for this sassy number (tap outfit for details) by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:59 pm

I didn't realize she won't be in CT tomorrow? I'm surprised she'd have an event for US Thanksgiving. Shawn is super understanding but I doubt he's happy about this.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:16 pm

I didn't either until I looked at her tagged IG posts this morning.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BM-UuVzBcJN/ Hopefully it's an early event and she can make it over to CT.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:24 pm

At the same time. The US thanksgiving does not have a lot of meaning to me being Canadian. Even though half of my family is American. I still don't celebrate the US thanksgiving. Although if my other half was American I would still be respectful to his wishes.

If Shawn had a paying gig on Canadian Thanksgiving I don't think Kaitlyn would mind too much. As long as they are together at xmas it really is the only holiday that matters IMO>
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:32 pm

Linds911 wrote:I didn't either until I looked at her tagged IG posts this morning.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BM-UuVzBcJN/ Hopefully it's an early event and she can make it over to CT.
Thanks, I doubt they'd have a fashion show early. Stupid move by K IMO, but I'm sure Shawn would never stand  in the way of anything she wanted.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:52 am

Alanna wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I didn't either until I looked at her tagged IG posts this morning.
Thanks, I doubt they'd have a fashion show early. Stupid move by K IMO, but I'm sure Shawn would never stand  in the way of anything she wanted.

But ist for charity, the sleepover one via Kaitlyns SC so I think Shawn is ok with that Smiley
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways