SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:45 am

Emila23_12 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Linds911 wrote:I didn't either until I looked at her tagged IG posts this morning.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BM-UuVzBcJN/ Hopefully it's an early event and she can make it over to CT.
Thanks, I doubt they'd have a fashion show early. Stupid move by K IMO, but I'm sure Shawn would never stand  in the way of anything she wanted.

But ist for charity, the sleepover one via Kaitlyns SC so I think Shawn is ok with that Smiley
I saw that and that she didn't realize it's thanksgiving and is bummed by it. Ono no one told her? I love her independence but sorry, even for charity, I can't get onboard.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 70 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:16 am

K finally made it to CT and the whole Booth fam is out doing karaoke. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 70 1f49c

wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 70 8367-910 wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 70 I_got_13 wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 70 E5kqdm15 wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:44 pm

Linds911 wrote:K finally made it to CT and the whole Booth fam is out doing karaoke. Smiley
You always know when k is back immediately because she is the subject of all his snaps heartbeat

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:57 am

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 70 1f49c

wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 70 8367-910 wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 70 I_got_13 wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 70 E5kqdm15 wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 70 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:51 am

Thanks @Linds911

When your better half laughs at your conry antics, that's true love! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:09 pm

Alanna wrote:
Linds911 wrote:K finally made it to CT and the whole Booth fam is out doing karaoke. Smiley
You always know when k is back immediately because she is the subject of all his snaps heartbeat
Quoting myself because this doesn't get old for me!! They're traveling somewhere, I think NYC for their next CityStrong, and instead of playing with the snap filters on his own face like everyone else, he's snapping a napping Kait heartbeat

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:29 pm

laugh out loud of course he did the face swap at the end. I love when she's doing the filters that you can hear him laughing in the background. PINKHEART

Oh and the other day when she was showing a hair tutorial and he recorded even if he didn't want to laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:45 pm

Update: she did a payback and he caught her at the end laugh out loud

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:05 pm

Those guys are just too funny!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:54 am

They've been back in Vancouver, hanging with friends and tonight went to a wedding.

Why am I smiling like I have braces? Such a fun winter wedding celebration last night! (Dress is @shopaliandjay) by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal #YesThatsFireBall  wearerelevent - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 70 1f4f7 // @jasmine_archie by @kaitlynbristowe

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:12 pm

I've loved their Van snaps!! Seb is soooo big now and talking and Bessy Cat the Messy Cat is expecting her first little one! So fun! I feel like I've known their friends and family just as much as I've known them Smiley

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways