SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by sosleepy Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:41 pm

Alanna wrote:Why have a little yellow house when you can have this??? Woah baby. https://instagram.com/p/BPN-CiRBaIq/

Woah! They all can have a house that Instagram built! laugh out loud Nice house.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 76 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

Post by maniluh Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:09 pm

i hope kaitlyn makes a youtube video of her cooking! whenever she snaps of the food she cooks for shawn or herself i get hungry. laugh out loud that girl can cook!

maniluh

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Shoot! I missed them on "Millionaire." Did anyone get to see it? I was surprised Shawn was the one giving the answers in the preview clips since Kaitlyn's outgoing personality tends to overtake Shawn's relaxed demeanor. So I was wondering who was wearing the pants in that high pressure situation.

I also wanted to thank whoever made the banner for them. Nice job.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:32 pm

I missed it too. I wonder how much money they raised?

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:36 pm

Another slacker misser!!! I really wanted to see the kids.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:33 am

I couldn't find what channel it was airing here so I missed it too sad Hopefully more clips or the episode shows up online.

Kaitlyn is in LA hanging with former Bachelorettes Ashley & Jillian.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 76 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 76 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 76 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 76 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:28 am

I posted some Millionaire pics here. It looks like the twitter account @MillionaireTV posts clips. I've been checking but I don't see S/K's clip yet.

Bach Millionaire.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:56 pm

I found a channel that's replaying episodes.  Based on my calculations, I'm hoping the 'Bach Favorites' episodes reappear in 6 weeks.  

Just as an FYI, I saw two couples:
Ashley and JP only had the 50/50 lifeline left at the $30K level but decided not to use it.  They ended up getting the question wrong which should have bounced them back to the $5K level, but the show gave them $10K since it was for charity.

Deanna and her hubby used all of their lifelines and finished the $30K question but decided to walk away at that point rather than risk it (which was good because they would have gotten it wrong).

I think Shawn and Kaitlyn finished the $30K question AND still had all of their lifelines left, which is pretty impressive so I'm hoping they at least got $50K.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:01 pm

crunchette wrote:I found a channel that's replaying episodes.  Based on my calculations, I'm hoping the 'Bach Favorites' episodes reappear in 6 weeks.  

Just as an FYI, I saw two couples:
Ashley and JP only had the 50/50 lifeline left at the $30K level but decided not to use it.  They ended up getting the question wrong which should have bounced them back to the $5K level, but the show gave them $10K since it was for charity.

Deanna and her hubby used all of their lifelines and finished the $30K question but decided to walk away at that point rather than risk it (which was good because they would have gotten it wrong).

I think Shawn and Kaitlyn finished the $30K question AND still had all of their lifelines left, which is pretty impressive so I'm hoping they at least got $50K.

Thanks for the recap!!!! That sounds awesome!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:16 pm

Thanks Crunchette.

I wonder what charity they are playing for.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:25 am

EntertainmentTonight ‏@etnow Feb 10

EXCLUSIVE: @kaitlynbristowe reveals why she and Shawn Booth are a successful #TheBachelor couple. http://et.tv/2lAiOpp

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 76 8367-910 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 76 I_got_13 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 76 E5kqdm15 Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5 - Page 76 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchette Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:20 pm

Well, guys, I got a hold of the episodes.  I haven't watched them yet, but I skipped to the end to see how much money they got.  I was mistaken before.  They finished the $20K question (not the $30K one) with 3 lifelines left.  Unfortunately, they used their 50/50, took a guess, and got the question wrong.  So they ended up leaving with $10K.  Bummer...especially since they had 2 lifelines left.

crunchette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Bristowe - Shawn Booth - Fan Forum - General Discussion - #5

+44
Linds911
Alanna
Lennoxcolinrolland
terabithia
EliseAlways