SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:36 pm

edward hodson has some Graham kinda facial traits no?

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Junequilts Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 pm

He was my pick of the bunch, so far. !
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:58 pm

Edward Hodson reminds me of Reid R.

I'm liking Conrad.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Emutennis Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:34 pm

Mike Ogilvie Is definitely one of the guys as they are filming at Sandals Och resort. I recognized him immediately. The others that were with him I don't recognize from the pics that have been provided.

Emutennis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:38 pm

That's awesome Emutennis!!! Thanks for being the super detective for us! clapping!

How long will you be able to keep an eye on them?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:32 pm

Yay! Thank you for updates @Emutennis! Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:56 pm

From what I can tell, given the info I was given as well as now we know filming began on Apr 11, here's the list:

William Muir .............................  OFF IG FROM 4/3 TO 4/17
Mike Ogilvie last post mar 31......his IG is now private
Colin Hickey last post mar 27.............BACK ON SM APR 18
Ahmed Alabbas last post Apr 3..........STILL OFF
Noah Yagi last post mar 31..............SM STILL DOWN
Taylor Shaw........FACEBOOK STILL DOWN

PLUS: CANADA'S CRUSH VOTE

Eddie Horgan
https://twitter.com/EddieHorgan166
http://websta.me/n/eddiehorgan166
Both set to private

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Eddie_10

Eddie, 32

Hometown: St. John, NB
Astrological Sign: Sagittarius
Celebrity Crush: Jessica Biel
Song He Sings in the Shower: The Notorious B.I.G/ Puff Daddy/ Mase’s Mo Money Mo Problems All of his life, Eddie worked hard and played harder. But his ride to the top came at a price. He (almost) has it all: great job, fat paycheque, and a close family...the only thing missing is someone to share it with. This romantic is dying to find someone to spoil and is ready to sweep the Bachelorette off her feet!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Emutennis Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:33 am

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Image11

Here is one of the bachelors.  He was wearing a hockey Canada hat. The pic isn't the greatest as its from the iPhone and trying to be somewhat covert.

Emutennis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emutennis Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:45 am

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Image15
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Image16
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Image14
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Image13
Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Image12

Some more here, again not greatest pics and need to zoom in.

Emutennis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emutennis Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:50 am

Looks like they are down to 10-12 guys now. They were all at dinner tonight. Apparently down day because bachelorette was sick. So saw them spending time playing ping pong, bean bag toss, hanging at the villa.

Emutennis

Back to top Go down

Post by Emutennis Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:55 am

Oh and they are here until Friday at the resort. We over heard them say that today. My husband hears all kinds of stuff, I'm starting to think I can't hear anything and should get my ears checked Smiley

Emutennis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:59 am

Thanks so much.....are you going to be there if you are around soon? We'd thankyou so much for your effort this. Around there again??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+10
Mr&MrsSmith
ThankMeLater
BachFan2016
Sprite
AllAboutLove
Emutennis
Junequilts
Brill
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
14 posters