SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Idlemess Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:59 am

ForeverLove wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Can someone please screen cap the way Ben looked at Lauren on their date while he drove the truck? I think it's after he kissed her.

Not sure this is the one you want but.....

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 Image39

Sc mine

Yes. Thank you! That's heart eyes
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:00 am

dyra wrote:
ForeverLove wrote:
dyra wrote:Lmao I'm so dumb. Thanks FL

Great find Dyra! Another interview to watch amidst the breakup rumors that are coming out giggling

The breakup rumor still ?

Well if you ignore the fact that they are holding on to poles in a moving subway AND the sweet looks at each other they are leaning apart from each other in the subway pic. ...a clear sign of a breakup right!? giggling Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 3806527698 :

J/k but this happens to all the couples. Until I really see any signs (I see none), I ignore them. Des' blog said it all perfectly.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Mgrissom Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:06 am

As a fan I want news and pictures, but that is not their "normal." When there is less news the tabloids make it up. In actuality, I think no news is good news because they are living their "normal" life.

Mgrissom

Back to top Go down

Post by jupi Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:55 am

Don't think this was posted yet, but here's BenLo on TODAY's Periscope:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP-NikEjjko

It's a pity that the video kept getting cut off due to poor connection, especially when it was getting to the really good parts Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 2292733854 But I liked Ben's cute comment about Lauren's arms, and his "thanks, babe" when she was praising him for being a really good cook. His apparent love for and skill at cooking didn't really come across to me on that group date in Mexico, but I guess it matters who he's cooking with and for :gotcha:

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 27dmB0k
"You're my person."  heartbeat  

jupi

Female Posts : 218

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:15 pm

Best interview yet! That's for finding and posting it!!!!! She's athletic! Perfect for Ben! Oh and she golfs? One of Ben's favorite past times ! Oh man these two! It gets better and better the more you find out about them! I can't wait till they can grocery shop together giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:24 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDG4H2culAd/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:07 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 8B5pI0G

They're too cute ughhh love them so much cheerleader

Last edited by dyra on Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:15 pm

Love them more each day! Didn't think it was possible , but it is :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:17 pm

That periscope interview is so good. Lauren gave really good advice, and the most important, have already a life you love, don't expect to find someone to make your life better for you.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:19 pm

Love that Catherine reached out to Lauren, too.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:20 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 UhsmMNc

So Going back to LA now ?

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 41 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:21 pm

They're travelling today, there's a pic with a fan at the airport.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575