SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:59 pm

Idlemess wrote:Yes. In the comments on the pic, a relative posted that the horse Blaze  was looking forward to another visit

Thanks! I missed that!
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by flipflopz Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:42 pm

Hello,

I'm late to the party, but finally made it through the important parts of this season and the post-season excitement! Many thanks to all of you for providing links to interviews, pictures, etc so that I could thoroughly indulge myself in Ben and Lauren. What a great couple and so much in love! Hope to continue to enjoy tidbits of their relationship with all of you.

flipflopz

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:45 pm

flipflopz wrote:Hello,

I'm late to the party, but finally made it through the important parts of this season and the post-season excitement! Many thanks to all of you for providing links to interviews, pictures, etc so that I could thoroughly indulge myself in Ben and Lauren. What a great couple and so much in love! Hope to continue to enjoy tidbits of their relationship with all of you.

Hi flip! its better late than never. Hope you hve fun here as much as I do. bestbud!

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

gif by benandlaurenb4ever
dyra
dyra

Female Posts : 828

Back to top Go down

Post by flipflopz Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:55 pm

dyra wrote:
flipflopz wrote:Hello,

Hi flip! its better late than never. Hope you hve fun here as much as I do. bestbud!

Thanks so much! Looking forward to it hi

flipflopz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:02 am

Hi Flip! The buzz is slowing down but we get snippets and new vids. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:31 am

Sorry in advance for crop this picture but they just look perfect together no matter what heartbeat Married basically 

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 JYPSFkY

https://twitter.com/lashaenisly/status/711675053491003393

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 61 OGx1L45

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:39 am

Prom King and Queen. Beautiful couple with genuine hearts. Both lucked out finding each other .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:40 am

Their Body Language

http://www.bustle.com/articles/147723-lauren-bens-body-language-on-the-bachelor-after-the-final-rose-shows-how-smitten-they

Back to top Go down

Post by dyra Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:58 am

theres even an article about their body language rotfl we were not the only one obsessed with BenLo cantstopl

#TeamLaurenB

dyra
dyra

Back to top Go down

Post by ceoona Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:20 am

Urggh..I need more of them please........... eyedrool eyedrool
ceoona
ceoona

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:14 am

I kinda hope they put their phones down and just enjoy the time with their family. No need for constant updates JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:20 am

ITA Diana! We fangirls will get updates but we don't need them daily.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - SPOILERS - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+78
LoveDovez
Laura Walsh
Tiggerlgh
jcrbil
flipflopz
July
knittygirl
Cjr0204
Georgia Lindsay
CarrieA
pander3575