SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:51 pm

I'm thinking its from previous dates and special time especially the Mexico group date prior to going to the Bahamas

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by casjacknick Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:19 pm

Yeah I think so too. I don't know how long they were gone but multiple people (mostly Jubilee) commented on it. It's weird because the activity parts of the dates you almost never see Ben and Lauren together except for a tiny bit in Bahamas but nothing in Vegas or Mexico City. It might just be the first time they saw him with her but then again they were holding hands... nothing more so I don't know.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:48 pm

Bahamas was right off Mexico. In Mexico, Ben gave Lauren special quality 1:1 time that everyone on that date was well aware of. Then they went to the Bahamas, and on that group date on the beach, everything was out in the open. If Ben wanted 1:1 time with anyone, there was no place to really hide. We did see a snippet of Ben/Lauren in the ocean, but I'm sure there was much more to their 1:1 time. I'm sure whatever 1:1 time they had, it was all right out there for all the girls to see. And I'm sure it was crystal clear just how into each other they were. Ben's eyes just totally changed around Lauren. It was obvious. So, IMO, it was probably a combined sum of Mexico alone time + no where to hide for alone time in the Bahamas. And I bet most of the girls realized game over, they were all MOT girls at that point.

My bigger question is that even JoJo acknowledged that Ben and Lauren's connection was so clear. So how did she flip it - seemed to flip like overnight in Jamaica and all the sudden she was ALL IN and couldn't imagine Ben having feelings for anyone else. It just came out of no where, yet she herself acknowledges throughout the season she's having trouble letting her guard down because of his obvious connection with Lauren. Did the isolation from Lauren starting at hometowns really play that much of a number on her to make her forget?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:07 pm

It's possible. It is also possible that her handler or whatever stirred stuff up. They could have told her Lauren's hometown date and fantasy date didn't go well but Ben feels hers did. They could have told her what Ben himself said in the last episode that his feelings for her (Jojo) caught up to his feelings for Lauren. Either way I now want the full footage of the Bahamas date almost as much as I want the footage of their first kiss.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:16 pm

Okay I read DailyMailonLine everyday there is a report there can someone bring it over please? Seems there is trouble in paradise btw Lauren and Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:29 pm

reason wrote:Okay I read DailyMailonLine everyday there is a report there can someone bring it over please?  Seems there is trouble in paradise btw Lauren and Ben.
That's impossible ... there are way too many sm pictures of the happy couple. Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 4 2498057887

Last edited by richmondrose on Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:32 pm

Very funny! They just posted a snapchat of Ben holding a baby who belongs to Lauren's friend. Rofl! Those stories are so funny in light of the real one the couple records on snapchat .

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:34 pm

I doubt anything is wrong, but we had happy pics of Emily and Jef and even a trip to Africa. Happy pics don't preclude growing and moving in together pains.

I bet they are fine, but since this is a discussion thread it is okay to read other things and speculate.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:34 pm

reason wrote:Okay I read DailyMailonLine everyday there is a report there can someone bring it over please?  Seems there is trouble in paradise btw Lauren and Ben.

I don't believe that for a minute they used the same line about her not liking Ben telling JoJo that he loved her also that was out there before.  Every season we get the breakup rumors.  Kaitlyn warned her about that.  Lauren has addressed that and they have moved on.  Plus the day the got to Denver she posted an IG about how happy she was to be home and cuddled on the couch with Ben.  Everything we have seen they are nothing but happy and enjoying their life together.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:36 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I doubt anything is wrong, but we had happy pics of Emily and Jef and even a trip to Africa. Happy pics don't preclude growing and moving in together pains.

I bet they are fine, but since this is a discussion thread it is okay to read other things and speculate.

IMO Jef and Emily never looked as happy as Ben and Lauren do.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:37 pm

nannymargie wrote:

I don't believe that for a minute they used the same line about her not liking Ben telling JoJo that he loved her also that was out there before.  Every season we get the breakup rumors.  Kaitlyn warned her about that.  Lauren has addressed that and they have moved on.  Plus the day the got to Denver she posted an IG about how happy she was to be home and cuddled on the couch with Ben.  Everything we have seen they are nothing but happy and enjoying their life together.

They are regurgitating and old OK mag article cantstopl
I'll believe their snapchat and as of today, that story remains just a trashy attempt to sell mags :yes: NEXT!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:47 pm

nannymargie wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I doubt anything is wrong, but we had happy pics of Emily and Jef and even a trip to Africa. Happy pics don't preclude growing and moving in together pains.

IMO Jef and Emily never looked as happy as Ben and Lauren do.

Through my rose colored fan glasses they did. I do think Ben and Lauren are probably tired, they have gone non stop since the finale. Being in one place will be good for them. Moving in together is hard for all couples, you have to transition to each other. All completely normal.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+76
hae1001
Anon1234
babs
kayfay
alwaysvictoria