SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:27 pm

Alanna wrote:I like following Lauren too so far! I don't see the big deal in them snapping like 70% of the population in their age range. Not sure what's the problem, they can always be unfriended if it becomes annoying.

Alanna, I personally don't like the over sharing from anyone. But I am in the minority with that. I find when I get too much info from any of these people I tend to lose my liking of them. That is just me and I know that many people love getting the info, so I try not to not judge (not always successful) Rolling Eyes

I think I really enjoy the discussion with other posters best.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:Snapchat is growing on me. I find myself on there more than IG and FB lately.
Literally? Where can I view you?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:51 am

Snapchat is really fun with your personal friends.

I don't knw if I would open up my personal life to that level with fans if that were me. But I get it.. it's really fun for fans to get a glimpse into their personal life. I follow a few people on Bach Nation although I'm slowly starting to not care as much of their personal life after awhile.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:34 pm

Lauren snapchat so far is not that outrageous like boothstowe so far . So that is a good sign.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:28 am

The ATFR thread has been locked and archived. Any General Discussions related to Ben and Lauren can be discussed here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:29 am

Kashathediva wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Snapchat is growing on me. I find myself on there more than IG and FB lately.

My actual snapchat? Hugesmile

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:39 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

My actual snapchat? Hugesmile
Snapchat/life with Bleu would prob be much more interesting than half these people. Give yourself credit!  Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:34 pm

The fastest pair to gain followers among formers of this show . They broke the record Smiley.

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 Kbya0n
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 35kjplv

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion  - Page 3 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:59 pm

They need to verify Lauren!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:16 pm

So I originally posted this in the wrong thread, thought I'd bring it over here as was suggested. Not sure there's much to discuss but thought I'd let you in on my observations:

Okay this is going to be long so I apologize in advance. I only ever re-watch their dates; I'm not really interested in watching his connection with anybody else anymore. However someone in the general discussion thread awhile ago mentioned the Bahamas rose ceremony and noticed something I hadn't: Right before Ben gives Jojo the second to last rose he looks at where Lauren B. is standing and rolls his eyes. The poster (and myself) are of the opinion that he did not want to put Lauren through waiting for the last rose with Lauren H. Especially because the cocktail party had been cancelled. So I went back and watched the entire Bahamas date (an episode I usually avoid since they don't kiss once and the most we get is one tiny moment of them in the ocean and later hearing him say he cares about her) and there is more going on then I previously thought. So, Caila gets the first-second-one-on-one (is there a better way to say that?). When Ben picks her up he stays for a minute to talk and walks over to the couch to sit next to Lauren she even says "do you want to sit?" he says "I would love to" and she has to move over so he can sit next to her. Now, he's also sitting next to Leah and the focus of the camera is on her BUT when Ben leaves he says "Have a great day" and looks back at where he was sitting. It could be that he's looking at Leah because she didn't get a one on one but Emily and Olivia didn't either and he doesn't seem to be looking at them. Then on the one on one with Caila she mentions she's tense because "she saw some people's faces when we left." and Ben responds with "Whose?" I think he was concerned about how Lauren felt regarding not getting another one on one. I feel like it was because he wanted to have that date in Warsaw with her the next week but he couldn't tell her that. Then on the group date he sits next to Lauren and Jojo off to the side as they sail over and we know about the "obsessing over Lauren B the whole time" comment by Leah. It's just funny to me how much I notice now. I really do think Ben was a little worried in Bahamas regarding Lauren and not just because of Leah's lies. Just my observations and opinions.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:31 pm

Great observations . It was interesting that on the catamaran he is sitting with Lauren and Jojo and the rest of the girls are clumped together. Did those two girls go over Ben or did Ben go over to those two girls. Was he with Lauren first and did Jojo join them or vice versa. I wonder what else made the girls feel he was obsessing over Lauren. Couldn't have just been the alone time after the pigs.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:46 pm

ForeverLove wrote:Great observations . It was interesting that on the catamaran he is sitting with Lauren and Jojo and the rest of the girls are clumped together. Did those two girls go over Ben or did Ben go over to those two girls. Was he with Lauren first and did Jojo join them or vice versa. I wonder what else made the girls feel he was obsessing over Lauren. Couldn't have just been the alone time after the pigs.

Agreed. What little we saw of their time together in the ocean of pigs wasn't anything significant. I think Ben's blog of that week mentions that there was a rumor going around that date that he had already decided on Lauren B. or something. It is definitely one of those dates that I am now interested in watching all the footage of. I wonder if they did kiss in the Bahamas or if their making out around Mexico city and then two weeks later in the red truck in Warsaw was really the way it went down. He doesn't seem the type to kiss in front of the other girls. That nights group date cocktail party was off with the Leah thing.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion

+76
hae1001
Anon1234
babs
kayfay
alwaysvictoria