SELECT CONTENT

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:26 pm

Geesh, what a back story for Alex.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Beauty - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 11 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:14 am

Photos in article are NSFW [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:17 am

Clip of Alex receiving the white rose. The music is the exact same music used with Heather and also for Richie (sad piano music) so may be foreshadowing as it was with both Heather and Richie

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:35 am

Good catch. Possible F2?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:36 pm

I still doubt producers would allow Richie to take a single mum to FS & MTP only to dump her....the public will be relentless in their backlash IMO. If not for the screencaps placing Alex in Bali, I would think she will be out at F4. Still think she leaves at F3 for now.....might even leave on her own. I just don't see producers allowing Richie to get public backlash for taking a single mum far into the process & dumping her.....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:25 am

GA: very possible she is F2. I think the music is a giveaway. Even for Bach NZ S2 they used that same music with F2 so I think it is likely used for non-F1 so Alex could be F3 or F2 if she is indeed in F3 as s/caps seem to suggest

Mercieme: I don't think the reaction to Alex will be the same as Snez. Based on the love leaderboard, edit, and reaction from viewers on SM I don't think Alex is as liked as Richie or Heather were and not like Snez. I don't yet see sympathy for Alex as a mother the way it was with Snez so I think the person has to be liked more rather than just being a mother? Will see but atm I am not convinced yet that Richie will get backlash if he lets her go?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:03 am

IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - if the the contestant with a child is not well liked, it won't matter at what position they are let go. There won't be sympathy for them.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
The Bachelor Aus ‏@TheBachelorAU
Things are spicing up between Alex and Richie [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:36 am

I am finding it interesting that because of the editing she is receiving people are calling her needy, stage 5 clinger etc and that she needs to realise she is on a show where there are multiple women vying for one guys attention all because she is shown to be over emotional. However if you look back to Sam Frost's season, Sasha told the producers he was going to walk out because he couldn't handle Sam going on dates and kissing other guys. They went into damage control and organised a second date for him. This wasn't shown as they knew he was F1. My opinion is the editing for Alex is clearly to make people dislike her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:25 am

I came across this. Not sure it has been posted earlier, I missed the early part of the discussion. But I think, this does not seem to show her on the good side. Poor Alex seems to be unlucky in love.

"Along with a previous marriage, the gorgeous stunner from Victoria has not long come out of a 15-month relationship with Tom Barbour, an engineering student who was tragically left disabled after an accident on a construction site."

Source: Bachelor contestant Alex Nation nude in photo shoot | Daily Telegraph
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] › news-story

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:44 am

Ouch

Why Snezana Markoski is NOT backing Alex Nation to win The Bachelor

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:04 am

It sounds like she supported Alex just because she's a single mom like her? Interesting, thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+16
HodanG
Quane
Maddy
mercieme
missmetcalf