SELECT CONTENT

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by laurarose Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:28 am

Yeah she might be lovely but I agree, the fame comments are pretty disconcerting. Also, not that age or having a child will necessarily matter if he ends up falling for her but she's 24...so like 6/potentially 7 years younger than him depending when their birthdays are and Richie has commented in interviews that he thinks you change your perspective on what you want during your 20s. He's also mentioned in interviews that he's not ready for marriage or kids yet and she has a son...again, obviously they'll work it out if the feelings are there but it's something he might be thinking of when seriously considering his F1 so I don't know if that will affect his decision. It's still early days so we'll see
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Beauty - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:04 am

Andi'm sorry but the hand in the hair is a bit 'Hollywood' isn't it. I mean for a first kiss with cameras all around. Bit showy
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:13 am

Updated Daily Mail article

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:14 am

They do look very cute together

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:34 pm

Yeah these are the pics same ones I saw and posted about form the NW mag. All these pics just make me think it is her initiating (her hand on his head, pulling him down, etc) but he is smiling so he is happy looking seems to like her so will have to wait and see but IA with others [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] not so sure about Alexandra just yet but she may be really nice?

bblake wrote:
laurarose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] here are the pictures of his kiss with Alexandra by Daily Mail:
ETA: Brought the photos over just in case:
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Source)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:37 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:She may have had a SD or SQT.

In NW mag this week there is an article with Richie with a girl who looks like Alexandra on a date at the  InterContinental Hotel in Sydney's Double Bay taken on March 29. They also have a pic of Richie kissing and the girl kissing and the girl is doing most of the initiating as her hand is on the back of his neck. This would be first pic of Richie and a girl kissing so far. The photos look like they were taken with a really long lens and are a bit blurry.

Just looked at the photos. Think he likes her. There is a photo of him looking at her that I thinks is more intimate than the kissing photo. I think we can safely pencil her into the top 5 if not higher. For no other reason than I don't see Richie kissing or letting be kissed by just anyone
This is the photo that was in NW mag and now on DM which I think is the one referring to? He seems to like her and she him? Also am thinking she goes far. Not sure though about her being single mom - I don't think he would take her further than F4 unless she is F1 (like Ben H had his F4 single mother and Sam had Snez for F1)?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:37 pm

Well, he certainly seems to like her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:10 pm

^^ that is the exact photo AAL. I think she will be top 4 but not closer than that unless she is F1
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:26 pm

I agree with everyone else too. They do look good together and I think he's actually leaning into the kiss anyway so the initiation might not just be her. Also, in other pics of them dancing he has his hands on her arms like he's lifting them around his neck (I think?) No question she'll go far.

However, I'm not sure if she'll be a top 2 or 3 yet - according to Richie, his ideal girl is someone he can get lost in conversation with and can talk with into early hours of the morning. Assuming that the music was the main activity for their date, it's not really a great opportunity to talk properly and get to know each other. There's also musicians around which they were pictured chatting to so it's not even just the two of them (along with camera crew/producers of course). It's more of a physical date. Makes me wonder if Alexandra will be the 'physical connection' girl of the season but might not make it to finals.

In contrast, the 2nd single date he had involved sitting down and talking, getting to know each other, etc - the magazine article called them "chatty." Having said this, Alexandra is one of the girls who's spent the most time with him - she's on all the GDs we've seen so far plus this SD so maybe that more emotional connection had already been formed.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:52 am

Sundy wrote:^^ that is the exact photo AAL. I think she will be top 4 but not closer than that unless she is F1
IA yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:29 am

This is pretty funny. Producers handing Richie and Alexandra breath mints before they kiss. giggling

Makes me wonder then if the kiss was producer driven (although I think they may offer this to all regardless)? Alexandra has done some acting before I think? question

They've come prepared! The Bachelor's producers hand Richie Strahan and female contestant breath mints as the pair share passionate kiss during one-on-one date

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:38 am

Seems that way doesn't it. It reminds me of Sam's mint down her top moment. Lol
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+16
HodanG
Quane
Maddy
mercieme
missmetcalf