SELECT CONTENT

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:17 am

Posted today on IG

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Beauty - Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 12 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:18 am

She has the same necklace as Nikki and Rachael
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. We were right initially I think. Snipped from earlier pages in this thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:41 pm

LOL, time to resurrect the thread, it's been pretty quiet in here!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:42 pm

Lol. I tried the other day and seemed I was here by myself. Lol
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:43 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:LOL, time to resurrect the thread, it's been pretty quiet in here!
Poor girl has no fans sad giggling

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:49 pm

And probably because no one thought she had a chance giggling giggling

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Alex has plenty of fans IMO, she is loved by many of us. I've always loved Alex regardless of the edit. She is such a genuine woman and I think Richie and Alex are perfect together. Despite the edit. I believe if Alex got a great edit, everyone will barrack her and support her. I just don't understand what she has done to get such an edit? She is such a sweet girl. The producers are very mean. I do not like what I hear from them. IMO.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:55 pm

I agree. I never thought she had a chance because I wasn't sure Richie wanted to be a instadad. But replaying the footage, chemistry is out of this world. I too am angry at production. This story could have beautiful, I mean look at those two, they are hot and they have the fire and passion. Wish I saw more from them.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:56 pm

Agreed^ very disappointed with the production team. It's super sad. We all could've watched the best love story
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:57 pm

If she's f1 and that's her edit?...Yikes giggling

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:03 pm

robinvi wrote:I agree. I never thought she had a chance because I wasn't sure Richie wanted to be a instadad. But replaying the footage, chemistry is out of this world. I too am angry at production. This story could have beautiful, I mean look at those two, they are hot and they have the fire and passion. Wish I saw more from them.

IA!! Alex was my fave pre-season and I even barracked behind her when she got the white rose but then the more I saw of Nikki and Olena the more I let myself get swayed, all three a wonderful ladies and at one point or another they were once my faves, I do wish producers would of showed the less cray side of Alex and concentrated on their story because it would have been so wonderful, one of my fave moments (and I have no idea why this is) is during one of the earlier RC when Alex didn't use her rose Richie said to her (or something along the lines of) "Where was your white rose tonight?" and imo it kind of felt like he was reassuring her which was nice. Alex does seem like a really nice girl and all the other ladies have said it themselves just wish we got to see more of that side than what the producers gave us.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+16
HodanG
Quane
Maddy
mercieme
missmetcalf