SELECT CONTENT

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:38 am

Pretty funny giggling when I read that I wondered the same thing...it seems like producers gave them the mints and then ushered them over to a candlelit location for the kiss which seemed a bit planned/staged to me...but maybe that's what they usually do anyway!
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:44 am

laurarose wrote:Pretty funny giggling when I read that I wondered the same thing...it seems like producers gave them the mints and then ushered them over to a candlelit location for the kiss which seemed a bit planned/staged to me...but maybe that's what they usually do anyway!
i know! Who knows it could go either way. I guess if she doesn't make F4 then it may be staged? Too funny these BTS shots though giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:51 am

I know, I'm enjoying the BTS photos - will be interesting to compare with the show when it airs! One of the girls on Richie's season will be getting a big heartbreak edit for the next Bachelorette role I think (or the one after Lana's) because channel 10 don't have many options once (and if) Lana does it this year so Alexandra might even be a contender for that if she doesn't win.
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:04 am

Very true! Someone is likely Bette AU Season 3 from Richie's season so they likely will get one of the earlier dates to garner viewer interest.

Heather had the 4th SD and likely candidate for Bette Season 2 if she wanted it /wasn't in a relationship so while Lana may have been an intruder she was "sold" as Heather 2.0 by the media and show so if Bette then likely the new one will be one of the early SD girls.

Maybe Keira if not Alexandra may get a Bette edit? Will have to keep our eyes peeled for both F1 and Bette on Richie's season. :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:13 am

Agreed yes if not Keira or Alexandra, Megan looks the part of Bette and Nikki is another option. Guess we'll have to see - it's difficult to say from photos though because the producers will probably edit it a certain way when they know who the F1 is...so some stuff we're seeing now in photos might not even make it into the show depending on the narrative they want to tell this year
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:19 am

If Nikki first date then likely similar to Sarah? Megan would be like Anna, Snez, or Sasha so will be interesting to see what date/episode Alexandra falls on? Richie had his date later on as did Sam Frost and Lana too (if she is Bette) so maybe after 2nd RC may be a pattern if so? Will have to see the edit.

IA that some things will be edited out from the show. Maybe the kiss won't be shown like it is etc. Or used for different narrative? It will be fun trying to piece it all together - the photos with the show yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by laurarose Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:29 am

I'm ruling Nikki out for the win purely based on the fact she had the 1st single date which has a bad track record. Also, he didn't seem as touchy-feely with her as he has been on other dates based on the photos. Her and Megan are from Perth - I guess location doesn't matter but if one of them is a future Bette, that's so many leads from Perth so far!!
For now, I'm thinking Megan for the win, Alexandra or Keira for Bette and Nikki getting somewhere in the top 4. Also the potential for polka dot girl to have the 'dark horse' role. That's probably going to be completely wrong once the show starts haha
laurarose
laurarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:33 am

laurarose wrote:I'm ruling Nikki out for the win purely based on the fact she had the 1st single date which has a bad track record. Also, he didn't seem as touchy-feely with her as he has been on other dates based on the photos. Her and Megan are from Perth - I guess location doesn't matter but if one of them is a future Bette, that's so many leads from Perth so far!!
For now, I'm thinking Megan for the win, Alexandra or Keira for Bette and Nikki getting somewhere in the top 4. Also the potential for polka dot girl to have the 'dark horse' role. That's probably going to be completely wrong once the show starts haha
I'm with you on all of this. bestbud! Pre-season of course so nothing but some pics to go by and likely will change my mind when the season airs giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:35 am

Yeah, IA [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Megan = F1, Alexandra = next Bachelorette. Based on nothing but pre season pics laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:56 am

I think an Alexandra Bachelorette storyline will be far more compelling than a Kiki or Keira storyline. But I think from a personal career perspective all would be interested though. I think with Sam everyone wanted her to have her happy ever after and if I'm correct and Lana is B2 she fell so quickly and completely and has been the closest to Richie with her SM presence they will want another nice girl. Someone everyone can get behind and adore. I just don't see this being Kirralee or Keira
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:55 am

I am holding out hope it is Polka Dot girl that is amazing and gets the Bette edit if she is not F1. Last year both fan faves were dorky, fun, genuine people (Richie and Heather) so I think that this may happen again and whomever is genuine and nice and quirky may win the hearts again and be potential lead.

I am not sure (only have pics so far) if Alexandra will be that but will see.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:00 am

^ oh I'd love it to be polka dot girl
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+16
HodanG
Quane
Maddy
mercieme
missmetcalf