SELECT CONTENT

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:52 am

IA that she's not F1 as I just don't get the vibe off Richie that he's ready to be a dad, as I think it's something he'd take very seriously because of his own upbringing. But, if she makes it to F2 then she is the F1 because Australia would NOT love seeing a single mum dumped at the end. If she gets a good edit I can see her as potential next Bette a la Emily Maynard.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:58 am

Yeah I don't see Alex as F1 but based on the Season Promo where she was shown quite a bit and more than the other girls (except for Rachael) she may be highlighted as next Bette option and/or she may have gotten FIR or White Rose (if they had that again this year)?

I noticed, in the promo last year, that Heather (F4) was highlighted in the Season Promo a lot and she got the White Rose so I am thinking they highlight whomever plays a role in the first episodes?

The other girl highlighted as much as Alex was Rachael in the Season Promo so it's possible Rachael is also in the running for Bette and/or got FIR/White Rose unless she is F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:02 am

I agree with you both. I can see her being f4 or f3. Also, Shouldn't the f1 be quiet around this time? Especially with all the spoilers and paps running around you would think they would keep a low profile. Alex is already promoting the show and we don't even have a date yet laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:06 am

ThankMeLater wrote:I agree with you both. I can see her being f4 or f3. Also, Shouldn't the f1 be quiet around this time? Especially with all the spoilers and paps running around you would think they would keep a low profile. Alex is already promoting the show and we don't even have a date yet laugh out loud
Yeah she should be quiet, especially since Richie said he was doing so.

Alex already doing photoshoots for branding (highly doubtful wearing adidas is for the show) makes me think she is doing all she can to make herself known.

It reminds me of this post (bringing it forward from upthread) so if she is not F1 I think she is doing what she can to make herself relevant -- as in, media will pick up her photoshoot pics and post them and she will increase her followings, etc.

laurarose wrote:Not sure what those changes in follows mean, they could have access to their phones, who knows. With that photo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] just posted, look at her comment:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is the second time we've seen her say she wants to be famous. I'll reserve judgement until the show but I still can't take to her atm.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:12 am

Just to add and sorry for double post, I actually don't think Alex will be the Bette if she is not F1.

It's certainly possible she may be in running for Bette but I doubt it is easy to find guys to sign up for a show with a single mother - they had a hard enough time finding guys for Sam's season and it's not like USA where Emily was the F1 and many seasons into the show already for the USA (but she was the only single mother so I don't think USA will do that again either).

It will only be Season 3 for Bette AU so I am thinking that while Alex may get screentime and if not F1 I think the other girls may be in the running and not her. If Alex is F5 and no HTD then for sure I don't see her as in the running for Bette. If she does get a HTD then I don't know either... sympathy for a single mom is only there if the contestant is likable.

If Alex doesn't come across likable to viewers then it won't matter if she is a single mom. Snez stayed out the limelight before and during the show... if Alex is already trying to get attention with photoshoots I am not sure if viewers will like a single mom seeking the limelight enough to want her for Bette. Suspect

Will see...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by missmetcalf Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:56 am

Mmmm, I can see the point being made here. However I don't know that we are all looking big picture and most are just jumping straight to judgement.
Yes she does Modelling, but that does mean she isn't a good person and not right for Richie.
As for comments, these are from over two years ago and i looked at her Starnow profile and that was made in 2011. Passions and aspirations change over time, as do people.
As for her shoot, I know she promotes healthy living and judging by the images it looked like some sort of fit shoot of sorts. Being a single mom myself, Im rooting for her! Her instagram(if you put it into google) looks nothing but positive and encouraging of life and people.
If you go further down, there are images of her with a boy in wheelchair(suspecting its her ex partner) which then lead me to find his instagram. He's a quadriplegic I think! So that makes me think even more so that she is just a confident young mover and groover with a big heart. Then again, we will just have to wait and see what her character shows us on the show!

missmetcalf

Back to top Go down

Post by missmetcalf Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you scroll down there are images of he and Alex. They must still be on speaking/good terms!?

missmetcalf

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:02 pm

TBAU contestant photo confirming that this girl is Alexandra Nation, 24, Venue Manager, Victoria

She goes by Alex on the show.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:43 am

Based on her age, I don't think Alex is F1 at all, even if she hadn't been sleuthed doing promotional photoshoots already for athleticwear (so likely will capitalize on her time on the show and get to be famous - something she repeatedly said in the past few years she is working on).

Alex also had one of the shortest answers for her Q/A that all the girls did. I think this was after filming based on some of the girls comments. I will be surprised at this moment if Alex is in F3. I can see her F5 or F4.

Too funny how the application just "popped up on her computer screen" laugh out loud Suuuure it did laugh out loud
Alex, 24
Venue Manager, Victoria

Why did you apply?
“It popped up on my computer screen and I thought why not? Mum always said to take chances when they present themselves.”

Why should Richie choose you?
“That’s a hard one. I think I’m fun-loving, caring and adventurous.”
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:22 pm

Official bio

Alex
State: VIC

Young mum Alex has always followed her head and has decided it is now time to follow her heart. Sensitive but opinionated, Alex believes relationships are built on understanding, trust and compromise and is looking  or a down-to-earth man who can make her laugh and does not take life too seriously.

Describe your perfect date.
I like the idea of going rock climbing and then having a picnic somewhere picturesque. We would be hot, sweaty and have a bit of a laugh.

What is the most romantic thing anyone has done for you?
I had someone re-enact the scene from the movie Love Actually with the cue cards. He showed up to my work on my lunch break and was waiting at my car for me. It was very cute.

Who is your celebrity crush?
Gerard Butler. I think he’s very sexy, masculine and handsome and has an element of mystery. I love a bit of mystery.

Are you a competitive type of person?
I am competitive, but still diplomatic. Although growing up, mum always said I was both a poor winner and poor loser.

Why should The Bachelor choose you?
That is a hard one. I think I am fun-loving, caring and adventurous.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 10, 2016 5:16 am

Posting SCs of Alex (potentially) sleuthed from extended promo here with all SCs by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:Sc4 and Sc16 match too. Looks like the bachpad
I agree  yes

I think the girl is Alex... based on the hair (thinner) and sideview (she seems thinner than some of the other girls). If it is Alex and she goes to the bachpad then that is similar to Heather (F4), Richie (F3), and Michael (F2) who all went back to bach/bette pad. Since this is Bach AU I am thinking that going by the SM activity of Alex she could be F5/F4 like we speculated? Or more? I don't see her in F3 though...  question

sc4
sc16
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:35 am

laurarose wrote:Found a clue that Alex goes to hometowns and hasn't been eliminated. This is a comment on Richie's last Instagram photo 3 days ago. Said she saw him at Bobos and he was eating ribs.

If you go to her Instagram, this lady is from the Melbourne area - specifically the Mornington Peninsula. This is where Alex is from, her parents own Benito's restaurant there. On Google, there's 2 Bobos Diners that come up for Melbourne - Ivanhoe and Frankston. Frankston is on the Mornington Peninsula - I think Alex had her HTD a couple of days ago. hmmm

Note sure how I missed this post, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but if in Melbourne it could be that Alex gets a HTD.... or.... it could be Steph/Intruder who is in F5 who gets HTD since she lives in the Melbourne area too [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

question

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:57 am; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alexandra Nation - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+16
HodanG
Quane
Maddy
mercieme
missmetcalf