SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 34 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 34 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by nd4reality Sun May 29, 2016 9:30 pm

Is that Daniel (Canadian) in the dark blue sweater second from the left?
If so then she kept him till ep4!
I clearly see Vinny evan and chase (first guy from the left).

This could also be their arrival scene in pittsburg and not necessarily the GD there as I originally thought.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 34 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by veg_out Sun May 29, 2016 9:37 pm

Litta, I don't think that decor matches the resort in Pittsburgh sleuthed by @rhondam. Look at the cacti.

@Agentcurls mentioned something last night that maybe some of the snow caps are from a southwestern state. I'm looking at Taos, NM, & Flagstaff, AZ for other resort. Maybe the snow caps are completely separate, but this room is probably from a southwestern or at least deserty location. With that many guys, I wonder if it's episode 3.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun May 29, 2016 9:45 pm

veg_out wrote:Litta, I don't think that decor matches the resort in Pittsburgh sleuthed by @rhondam. Look at the cacti.

@Agentcurls mentioned something last night that maybe some of the snow caps are from a Southwestern state. I'm looking at Taos, NM, & Flagstaff, AZ for other resort. Maybe the snow caps are completely separate, but this room is probably from a southwestern or at least deserty location. With that many guys, I wonder if its episode 3.
Or even possibly Idaho, Montana, or the Dakotas based on it looking a little more "snowy plains"-like. I can see those states (with large Native American populations) having resorts with southwest style decor as well.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun May 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Judging by the amount of guys in South America vs the amount shown yelling JoJo in Pittsburgh, I believe they went to S/A before Pittsburgh. What do you think. 

And since Daniel isn't in Uruguay and he's in that hotel shot with the guys casually hanging out, I assume that is San Francisco that Litta mentioned is in the new promo. I haven't watched it yet. 

I think losing Chad and Daniel and ? (I've lost track a bit) in SF makes sense. 

Thank you for finding that fountain Litta, I was searching Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Argentina!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun May 29, 2016 9:52 pm

^^Ah well, I'm not sure I "found" the fountain. It's just showing up in the preview for episode 2. Part of me wonders if that's a 1-1 with Chad. The hair silhouette kind of matches. Not a big deal for us to figure it out. It's only episode 2.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 34 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun May 29, 2016 9:55 pm

veg_out wrote:Litta, I don't think that decor matches the resort in Pittsburgh sleuthed by @rhondam. Look at the cacti.

@Agentcurls mentioned something last night that maybe some of the snow caps are from a southwestern state. I'm looking at Taos, NM, & Flagstaff, AZ for other resort. Maybe the snow caps are completely separate, but this room is probably from a southwestern or at least deserty location. With that many guys, I wonder if it's episode 3.

I believe this is the resort that the plane in our cap was located and where they filmed the cocktail party/RC...BUT was it where the guys stayed? Was that established? If so, I missed it.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 34 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun May 29, 2016 10:30 pm

There are more accommodations at Nemacolins Woodland Resort. In fact, other than the Chateau, the rest are rustic but from quickly scanning I did, I didnt see anything that was a match. But it was fairly quick and probably deserves more eyes. 

- The Lodge, it has fire pits, but the rooms don't look like any sc we've seen yet. 
- The Links two bedroom town homes but I don't think these are where they stayed. 
- The Maples two bedroom town homes are located in a secluded area of the resort and could be the setting of a couple or so dates/SQT. 
- Arden Estates accommodates groups up to 22 and I thought it was it based on those long narrow windows but they aren't right I dint think. 
- The Cabin at Beaver Creek is on 200 private acres but only sleeps 6 but this could possibly be the setting of group/single of SQT. 
- Deer Path Lodge sleeps 11 in private wooded setting. 
- Walden Pond sleeps 8 and is situated in wooded hollow. 
- Garshak Treehouse has open living areas on each side. 
- The Cottage at Grouse Glen sleeps 8 and is in a private wooded area.

Here's the resort site map and photos can be seen at their website here http://www.nemacolin.com/accommodations/

Ooooh, I see they have an airplane hangar. I'll see if I can find any photos on google. 

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 34 Image37
http://www.nemacolin.com/accommodations/
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun May 29, 2016 11:27 pm

Any chance that there's a group date in Pittsburgh (episode 4) at the Steelers Stadium?

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 34 5e58d015-6a87-4c0c-b938-a774a9873112
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 34 E8f2a313b30dc684807432885c92c425_zpsyqkjautp
Litta's/LB's caps

As a football fan, the yellow seats caught my eye. All of the seats at Heinz Field (the Steelers stadium) are yellow for the team's colors, yellow and black.

7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 34 Heinz-Field-21
http://www.post-gazette.com/image/2013/11/27/720x_q90_cMC_z/Heinz-Field-21.jpg

These could also be for that date:
Jordan's wearing the same jersey (see number) as he has in the field picture.
7 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 34 Bf5a8e31-f234-4033-a752-b1e091fc19d6
Litta's cap
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun May 29, 2016 11:28 pm

^ Looks right on to me!!
 thumbsup
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 29, 2016 11:40 pm

yes Good job veg.jordan and JT on this date. Possibly grant the firefighter also.
Jordan is lucky.

Now ti figure out where Jojo was flying to in that US mail plane.mseemed like she was alone  (plus pilot) so she could have been heading for a 1on 1 somewhere.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon May 30, 2016 12:01 am

Or she flew out somewhere with a date and flew back solo. Hope there were no deserted Islands or airplane carriers involved!
giggling (poor Bevin)
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2016 12:18 am

Found this in the Clorox bleachable moments they aired Monday during the commercials towards the end...shows a different view of the area, funny thing is I thought that was Jordan at first and was thinking wth is she doing with him too! cantstopl I've overdosed on sleuthing!  :crazed

My sc.
 photo JaL_zpscmo2fjcg.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 77 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer