SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 35 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Mon May 30, 2016 12:42 am

I've looked up Ali's, , Ashley's, Emily's, Des's and Andi's season on Wikipedia to collect some data.

I wanted to know how many men were headed into week 5 and which week the 2-1 occurred...to check if our assumptions are on track.

So the first number is how many men started week 5 (which would be our Uruguay episode), the second number is the week the 2-1 occurred.

Ali: 9 men; week 5

Ashley: 11 men; week 5

Emily: 10 men; week 4

Desiree: 11 men; week 5

Andi: 11 men; no 2-1 that season

We are predicting that there are 11 men going into episode 5. That number seems consistent with other seasons. However, our prediction of the 2-1 occurring in week 6 does not match past patterns. Just something we need to keep in mind. Although it looks like Chase is with only one other guy, perhaps it was a GD for that dancing cap.

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by agentcurls Mon May 30, 2016 1:07 am

Litta123 wrote:I've looked up Ali's, , Ashley's, Emily's, Des's and Andi's season on Wikipedia to collect some data.

I wanted to know how many men were headed into week 5 and which week the 2-1 occurred...to check if our assumptions are on track.

So the first number is how many men started week 5 (which would be our Uruguay episode), the second number is the week the 2-1 occurred.

Ali: 9 men; week 5

Ashley: 11 men; week 5

Emily: 10 men; week 4

Desiree: 11 men; week 5

Andi: 11 men; no 2-1 that season

We are predicting that there are 11 men going into episode 5. That number seems consistent with other seasons. However, our prediction of the 2-1 occurring in week 6 does not match past patterns. Just something we need to keep in mind. Although it looks like Chase is with only one other guy, perhaps it was a GD for that dancing cap.
Thanks for doing that, @Litta123.
I think it's more likely a GD, where maybe Chase's dance moves won him a possible performance/SQT with JoJo (much like Roberto won the Lion King performance/SQT with Ali during a GD rehearsal).
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am

The guys' accommodations while at Nemacolin was Arden Estates. SCs show Chad and Daniel weren't eliminated before the RC in Pennsylvania. Also shows Chad's finger in Jordan's face at this location as kitchen cabinets can be seen through the doorway in last SC. 

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Image38
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Image40
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Image39
my SCs from Dreamer'S slo-mo YouTube vid 
https://youtu.be/ZWFx0ke7Tcg
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Image41
my SC from Litta and Ladybug's SC
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Image42
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Image44

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Image45
my SCs from Nemocolin's website
http://www.nemacolin.com/accommodations/private-homes
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon May 30, 2016 3:27 am

Lost17 wrote:Found this in the Clorox bleachable moments they aired Monday during the commercials towards the end...shows a different view of the area, funny thing is I thought that was Jordan at first and was thinking wth is she doing with him too! cantstopl I've overdosed on sleuthing!  :crazed

My sc.
 photo JaL_zpscmo2fjcg.jpg

A big thank you to @lost17 for the very nice picture above.

I am always one to appreciate such a fine as$...ortment of flora. Now does anyone recognise that foliage in the background? Is it indigenous to anywhere in Texas?

Last edited by Katiebelle on Mon May 30, 2016 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon May 30, 2016 5:12 am

I think I've found the cabin for Alex's date. Cabin at Beaver Creek still at the Nemacolin Resort. You'll have to bear with me because they seemed to have moved a lot of stuff around (if it's the right place). 

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Image46
my SC from Litta/Ladybug

The SC above is a match in the fireplace and screen and the log paneling below. 
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Image47
my SC from Nemacolin website

I think they used this rug
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Image48

In this SC with the rose, the antler chandelier and the rectangular style fireplace are the same as the next SC I think. 
15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Image49
my SC from episode 2 promo video that Ladybug posted. 

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 Image50

Let me know if you think this is it. There aren't any other places that come close at this resort.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 30, 2016 8:27 am

Alex seems to be quite the front runner. I think Insaw a rose on his lapel during the fracas with Chad meaning he got the GDR on tonight's episode and then a 1on1 date in ep4 followed by possibly another date in Argentina. Was he one of her intendend finalists ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon May 30, 2016 10:24 am

Yesssss, @rhondam! Thank you! Now I can stop searching the entire southwestern USA for that hotel! I even see the wooden sphere things on the table for the guys' location! You're totally qualified to work for Nemacolin now. And I think that I've found a great location for a spa vacation in the Southwest--ha!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 30, 2016 11:00 am

Great work, @rhondam. Thanks for taking the time to find that and pull together a post to connect the dots. yes

15 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 35 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon May 30, 2016 11:09 am

With that work, would it be safe to update episode locations to the following?

Episodes 1-3: Los Angeles, CA
Episode 4: PA
Episode 5: Uruguay
Episode 6-7: Buenos Aires, etc. in Argentina
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 30, 2016 11:09 am

^^^ Yes, this seems correct.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Mon May 30, 2016 12:41 pm

Hm, so it looks like Alex gets more than one 1-on-1 if he has one in PA and in SA. Unless the one in SA is wrong and the horseback riding is also from PA. Or the PA stuff could be SQT and not a one-on-one.

Great sleuthing on Robby in the bed and JoJo wearing the same clothes. So definitely something goes down with them (laugh out loud). I'm guessing the girlfriend stuff from the preview must come up later.

I really hope Jordan QB's for both teams on the football date at Heinz field, because otherwise it seems horribly unfair.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 30, 2016 12:46 pm

kimberlyg wrote:

I really hope Jordan QB's for both teams on the football date at Heinz field, because otherwise it seems horribly unfair.  

cantstopl At the same time Smiley

Pretty sure that must have been another sticking point with the likes of jealous crazy Chad on that date. Thats possibly one of the things that sent him over the edge in PA when he started poking at his (Jordans face).

This season is unique with people poking faces and belly buttons. giggling

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 77 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer