SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 69 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:19 pm

I'm going to rewatch the preview so I can tell you exactly where it is - I cannot do that at this very moment. That would involve my family having me committed. 16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 3806527698

It has to be where she is holding both hands, because the thumb nail you can see is the man's right hand (thumbnail facing towards us). There is a lot of movement in the slo mo'ed clip but as the man's right hand comes downward, you can see his thumbnail visible for a split second - it is a difficult capture -and it really looks like a very good Robby match.

Also, in the ring box limo scene, is there any point in time where the buttons on the man's sleeve are visible? I could have sworn I saw buttons in that scene. The buttons in the SCs above are kind of unique in that they look like they overlap and maybe get slightly larger in size? Wondering of we can compare buttons.

I wish I could do SCs. Maybe in my next life!
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:22 pm

agentcurls wrote:16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 Robby611
(my own SC)

YES! You got it! Now which SC scene number (in my previous descriptions) would that be from?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:47 pm

Litta123 wrote:Mia's Part 3 continued with added caps...

#15 Jojo NO face, close up of waste line and hands. Man's hands visible.
    VO: "not to accept"
    ---waste line on dress appears to have full pleat all the way around
    ---hands appear hairy and to have thumbs like Robby
    ---red mark on Jojo's Right wrist
    ---rose table with no doo-dad
(Robby at 1st FRC at Thailand)

A couple caps -- originals then followed by lightened versions.

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 65dc8082-18ec-45d0-b649-87f914fb37a1

Why the green above JoJo and hand?????  :con1:

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 9fbb7f32-b564-4ecc-9348-83679ab84469

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 151fa56f-0452-4ef0-87d9-724e637c225a

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 3dc98113-c94a-4e5e-8125-4eff8d3e2b95   
(Litta's SCs)
I think it goes with #15 sequence
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 Robby612
(my own SC)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:54 pm

Quick question: Have TPTB ever shown a contestant's hands close-up on a ring box in preview this early in the season?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:55 pm

TY AC! That was a difficult SC to capture, I'm sure because there is a lot of hand movement in the clip!  I think that if you compare the shape of ^this thumb and nail to the Robby's thumb and nail during his SQT in the billiards room, it looks like it could be match. If you are able to, the SC I am referring to is in Robby's thread, page 3, the one when he is sitting on couch. TIA.

*****ETA: I think I found the smoking gun!  If you compare SC #15 (the one where the vein is visible in man's Left hand) to Robby's Left hand at the 18-second and 19 second mark of the Truth of Dare video preview, you will see the exact same shape of vein - it goes straight up in between knuckle 2 and 3 and then has an almost 90 degree branch of vein that goes to the right in the direction towards the thumb. Compare for yourself and see what you think.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:20 pm

agentcurls wrote:Quick question: Have TPTB ever shown a contestant's hands close-up on a ring box in preview this early in the season?

I don't know, Ace, but let's go down the one-man-theory hole: If there's only a single person in the preview, and if we string together the words that she's saying to him, and if that person is JordanRobby, then what is the preview telling us? Why would it tell us that?

Ben's preview actually did tell us the ending. Wasn't Ash H. finale preview only Ben? I can't remember. Des' preview was just her crying, no hint of her finale.

ETA: With Mia's find, I am leaning towards one-guy theory being Robby. If it's Robby and Jordan is shown in the car with the ring, then isn't that the 2-person finale and Jordan is the F1?

Last edited by veg_out on Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:28 pm

veg_out wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
A couple caps -- originals then followed by lightened versions.

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 65dc8082-18ec-45d0-b649-87f914fb37a1

Why the green above JoJo and hand?????  :con1:

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 9fbb7f32-b564-4ecc-9348-83679ab84469

I think that's Jordan's hand based on the visible branching vein:
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 25iwwig
16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 Rtf8uc
It might help if someone can zoom in and blow up the interview hand.
ETA: That video was done prior to the season--Feb. 13 is the publish date, which is a question in and of itself. Was Jordan leaked then?

Do Robby or Chase have one that matches?

Updated with Robby
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:37 pm

Notice also that Robby's hand knuckles (not the knuckle on his actual fingers) have a pinkish color to them. You can see that in Litta's SC #15 and in AC's SC #15 with the thumbnail visible and in Veg's Truth or Dare SC.

ETA: The style of sleeve button on "Robby's" (who I think is Robby) jacket is called "kissing stacked buttons" - they overlap. He has 5 buttons on sleeve. Must.Look.At.Jordan's.Sleeves.In.Limo.For.Buttons
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:03 am

Hmm... Robby's larger vein which forks by his middle finger looks similar to the vein in same area (similar shape) in the FRC s/cap to me.

Can someone crop/zoom in and do a side by side of the two s/caps? TIA

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:12 am

veg_out wrote:
agentcurls wrote:Quick question: Have TPTB ever shown a contestant's hands close-up on a ring box in preview this early in the season?

I don't know, Ace, but let's go down the one-man-theory hole: If there's only a single person in the preview, and if we string together the words that she's saying to him, and if that person is JordanRobby, then what is the preview telling us? Why would it tell us that?

Ben's preview actually did tell us the ending. Wasn't Ash H. finale preview only Ben? I can't remember. Des' preview was just her crying, no hint of her finale.

ETA: With Mia's find, I am leaning towards one-guy theory being Robby. If it's Robby and Jordan is shown in the car with the ring, then isn't that the 2-person finale and Jordan is the F1?

Veg, I'm thinking that Jordan and Robby are both wearing a navy suit.

I see who I think is Jordan holding ring box in limo wearing blue suit. (ID by thumbs) I think Jordan is in all SC that show Jojo's face and only blue sleeve/shoulder (but no hands of the man /u]). The sleeve on those SC has a sewn seam 3/4 of the way back which makes for a more fitted tailored sleeve. Jordan can wear this style because his shoulders and biceps are medium sized.

I see who I think is Robby (based on hands) in the SC that show only the bottom half of the suit sleeve and [u]hands
. Never is Jojo's face shown in a SC that I believe to be Robby. His sleeve appears to have a crease down the center of his sleeve but not a seam. I think this is because he needs a larger sleeve (less fitted, less tailored) to fit his larger biceps.

I think in the previews sequence they are constantly switching back and forth between shots of Jordan and shots of Robby, and they can do this because they are both wearing navy suits.

So, in summary:
If Jojo's face is shown but only shoulder and sleeve = Jordan. In some of these clips there are actual words spoken directly out of Jojo's mouth that appear to be to the man who cannot love her right. That would be Jordan. Even though he apparently shows up with a ring box.

If Jojo's face is NOT shown and sleeves and hands ARE shown = Robby. Anything negative said in these clips are only VO. Never do we see her mouth moving saying something bad, because we never see her face at all.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:17 am

I see what you are saying, Mia, and it actually make sense. If we can ID Jordan as the limo-ring guy and we can ID Robby by his vein, then don't we have a definite on the F2 guys? I think that we thought that after the preview's first airing, but we've likely proven it.

So it's a straight up ending, unless there's a hitch that we can't see b:c we don't know much that happens in the next episode or beyond.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:27 am

Litta123 wrote:Thank you, Mia, for typing this all out. I've tried now to illustrate your points with SCs.

MiaHawk wrote:Here is a listing and description of all clips in the sequence of previews shown at the end of episode 5 (Uruguay). I'm going to describe them in as much detail as I can. If somebody who is SC savvy wants to add SC, that would be cool. I'm going to post in several consecutive posts because this is long.

#1 Close up on Jojo standing on beach with sun setting, ocean in background. She brushes her hair back.
    VO: "Coming into this I"
    ---THERE IS A THIN SILVER [u]BRACELET ON HER LEFT WRIST.[/u]
    ---there is a yellow hue to clip
    ---mostly only see dress from waste up, BUT for a second you can see the waste line and it appearspleated all the way around
    ---one small boat visible in ocean

Original cap with no lighting change to see the hue Mia refers to. The second cap is lightened and the bracelet is a little more visible. The third cap show the bracelet blown up.

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 5ba2915d-aa7b-42c7-9b2c-27a9ef302747

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 91861391-5780-4d37-98df-dfcc89f566a5

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 3c9f044c-f883-47b0-8b7a-19275a99fee4

#2 Jojo walking down beach with sun setting and ocean in the background.
    VO: "wanted to find love"
    ---there is a bracelet on what appears to be her Right wrist, but I think this is really her Left wrist. I think they filmed her walking in the other diredtion from right to left and then flipped the image
    ---there is a yellow hue to clip
    ---we get full side view of dress, looks possibly like 1 slit, non-pleated back
    ---multiple boats in ocean, a bit larger and more 'Thai' looking

Original SC followed by a lightened view.

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 33721db1-b959-490b-a741-e350c211ff99

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 D1d120cf-ba9c-437a-b156-e20ea73899af
#3  Jojo PI.
     Mouth Moving: "and I found it with a man" (very sedately speaking)
     ---the waste line of the dress is not visible
     ---her Left wrist is not visible
     ---no red or brown marks visible on her Right wrist or arm above elbow

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 56bff365-c337-4690-a97a-033d5405be0f

#4  Jojo standing near palm trees. Left hand up to face.
     VO: "that will not be able to love me back the way I said I wanted to be loved"
     ---Left wrist is visible with NO BRACELET
     ---waste line appears to be non-pleated back, 1 slit
     ---she is holding papers in her right hand

Original cap, then lightened and blown up to see Mia's details.

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 F3789eff-5291-490a-b722-f6ea14111619

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 E313f4ed-9b1e-4ff7-bfd0-482b29a6f7de

#5 Close up of Jojo standing near palm trees, wiping tears from her face.
    Mouth moving: "Why is this happening to me"
    ---Left wrist is visible with NO BRACELET
    ---no red or brown marks visible on her right wrist or arm above elbow
    ---no waste line on dress visible

A couple SCs from the same scene.

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 A763885d-c141-497d-85dc-335c99d5f41a

16 - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** -  SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 69 0cbb8256-86d3-4e17-b98b-f9f2d957d277
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 77 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 73 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - SCaps - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+41
violetstoo
moonchild
LoveDovez
sharonchan
Newto
Emilia23_12
aviej
Kashathediva
MiaHawk
pavalygurl
northernviewer