SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 17 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2016 10:20 am

I love everything about Florida one of them being wearing sandals and flip flops anywhere. I don't know enough about the break up to form an opinion.

He's a good looking guy. Hopefully he's brought that far because of his personality, and not the back story to create drama.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 17 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 05, 2016 10:38 am

As a native Floridian, I love, love, love flip flops. My bff and all her bridesmaids wore flip flops as soon as the finished pics for the whole day. 

I think Robby got a raw deal on the Hope stuff, I have not given up on him!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 05, 2016 10:43 am

Those shirts rub me the wrong way. Talk about awkward when Robby is F2. laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 05, 2016 10:51 am

Has RS already done some stupid "exposé" on Robby and his ex? I haven't been following what he has to say too much yet for this season. I haaaaaaaate when RS pulls that crap. He inserts his opinion (which is probably almost always based on very little), and because it's Reality Steve, people take it as fact. It's gross. When RS inserts himself like that, I automatically take the person in question's side almost all the time. The world isn't black and white, it's grey. We know very little about Robby and Hope and what may or may not have happened. Steve-O all too often see's things black and white, right and wrong. And he makes those snap decisions on very little info with lots of conjecture. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu May 05, 2016 12:07 pm

Yes, RS has mentioned Robby and his ex, Hope and inserted his opinion upon what he has heard regarding their relationship. He got his "little digs in" as usual. I go to his site for info not for his cockiness, rudeness or snap judgments. I was happy to find this site during Ben H's season -- love the sleuthing and info without an agenda.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu May 05, 2016 12:08 pm

The above is JMO. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlzworld101 Thu May 05, 2016 12:18 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
They are. I will be interested to see if any profits are donated to a charity. We don't know yet, so I am personally reserving judgement.
As of now, his youngest sister is selling them specifically for/to family and friends. I don't believe she 'expects anyone who is a "fan" to buy them.

Looks like Katie (Robby’s sister) posted about the shirts saying that if they make a profit they are going to give the money to Donate life in honor of Robby’s best friend who passed away recently.. personally love Robby and love the shirts.[/quote]

Last edited by gurlzworld101 on Thu May 05, 2016 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

gurlzworld101

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu May 05, 2016 1:15 pm

Thanks for letting us know. It's always so sad to hear about a life cut short and I'm sorry for Robby's loss of his best friend. sad

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 05, 2016 1:19 pm

I like Robby - for what we know of him. His family seems great. They appear to be close, supportive and a lot of fun. I love that he brought a wine bottle for JoJo to chug from. It's funny because it relates to her mom's hilarious moment and Robby and his family have an IG video of them all chugging some wine in the past. All in good fun.

I think he's super handsome and obviously driven since he was a competitive swimmer and is in the process of getting his master's degree. If he did get that seal date, which it seems like he did, I think he got a great date and not only that, but he would have gotten it in episode 5, which since Emily's season straight, the F1 has gotten although things can always change. The ex girlfriend stuff doesn't bother me, at least not yet.

I'm looking forward to seeing his interactions with JoJo and I'm glad it seems like he made it to at least the F3. His family all seem so excited for it, so they must have seen something with Robby and JoJo. The other good thing is that we might be able to get some clues from his family along the way. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu May 05, 2016 1:23 pm

gurlzworld101 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
As of now, his youngest sister is selling them specifically for/to family and friends. I don't believe she 'expects anyone who is a "fan" to buy them.

Looks like Katie (Robby’s sister) posted this about the shirts saying that if they make a profit they are going to give the money to Donate life in honor of Robby’s best friend JR who passed away recently.. personally love Robby and love the shirts.

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 17 Screen11

link for the Tshirts

Nice gesture! Welp, guess I'm buying a shirt...because you get a shirt when you donate, right?! Smiley

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu May 05, 2016 1:25 pm

I love seeing supportive families! IMO they must have thought Robby was smitten with JoJo and certainly she seems to have made a good impression!? I just hope this isn't Nick2.0 with his poor Mom in tears after the heartbreak... we'll see if the enthusiasm continues after he flies home at the end of next week!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2016 3:12 pm

That's a very nice gesture.

She sounds very optimistic by adding the wink emoji.

The red flag for me was creating the shirts in the first place for anyone to purchase, and the #TeamRoJo hashtag. How does she know it's a season not to miss? She is stressing NO ONE.

Something's fishy here IMO. Some families can't keep quiet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 82 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 49 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva