SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 79 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:26 am

Come on Robby, sweep Jojo off her feet and show her how a girl should be treated! :youdaman:
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 79 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:34 am

Poor man is trying!!! I wonder what was missing for Jo, they have the passion and chemistry, he's ridiculously built and he satisfies her neediness with over the top, loud affection and reassurance.

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 79 Image17

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:46 am

He is way over the top excited about the show more so than Jojo imo. Jojo wants to do the chasing of BBJ (per us weekly fame whore) not some OTT (per us weekly two timer). Robby needs to take a chill pill

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 79 1f49b  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 79 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:46 am

He isn't BBJ. I think she was a goner on night one. Jmho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:10 am

Mommyof1 wrote:He isn't BBJ.  I think she was a goner on night one.  Jmho.  

I think she might have been a goner before night one.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:14 am

Ok, Robby defender here..

How is it two-timing if you breakup with your girlfriend and go on a TV love show a couple of weeks later? THEY WERE OVER ( said in my best Ross, "we were on a break" voice)

Joking aside, never liked the timeline of the whole thing, would hate for it to happen to me and I feel for Hope. But even in real life one can come out of a long term relationship and meet someone new immediately, without even looking....and the new relationship could be the real deal!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:16 am

Robby has me cracking up on twitter rofl
https://twitter.com/RobbyHHayes/likes
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:20 am

julychild wrote:Ok, Robby defender here..

How is it two-timing if you breakup with your girlfriend and go on a TV love show a couple of weeks later? THEY WERE  OVER ( said in my best Ross, "we were on a break" voice)

Joking aside, never liked the timeline of the whole thing, would hate for it to happen to me and I feel for Hope. But even in real life one can come out of a long term relationship and meet someone new immediately, without even looking....and the new relationship could be the real deal!

I have said the exact same thing before. He didn't cheat on her! Don't they say in order to get over someone you need to get............someone else? I don't see a thing wrong with meeting someone else once you are broken up, be in an hour later or a month later. If you are single then you have every right to do so.

We also don't know why they broke up but the only thing I have read was that Hope cheated. It may be that there was no cheating and the relationship just fizzled out.
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:20 am

How is it two-timing if you breakup with your girlfriend and go on a TV love show a couple of weeks later? THEY WERE  OVER ( said in my best Ross, "we were on a break" voice)

Deleted
babs
babs

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:21 am

Ditto. It was a 4 year relationship, but it seems like it was on and off for 4 years. Sometimes people need a push in the right direction to leave someone when it's for the better. The timeline is kind of crappy for Hope, but crap happens and perhaps this is what is best for them both. If they've broken up before, then they weren't solid as a couple IMO.

Robby is a little over the top, but I think JoJo needs that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:26 am

I can't believe that I'm agreeing with this. Before the season I was against Robby for the same reason, but in the end, if he ended the relationship before tge show, he didn't do anything wrong. He's quite OTT with being smitten and all that, but that's the least of JoJo's worries from the guys this season.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:30 am

Before, we could judge him for Hope but after BBJ, Robby is legit looking like a f&@$ Prince Charming right about now. Thanks bestie BBJ! 

ITA Jo needs a man that will unapologetically, completely, fully and totally shout from the rooftops that he's in love with her and give her all the devotion she craves so openly. Oh well. Maybe she'll look for someone more like Robby next, after BBJ mess is put to rest.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva