SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 80 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:30 pm

Robby liked this tweet. I'm assuming it's about the criticism over his ex.

Lisa Rotondi ‏@Lisamrotondi  2h2 hours ago
Should girl code apply to someone who is NOT your girl
Vote
Nah
Nah

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 80 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:53 pm

grace8136 wrote:Robby liked this tweet. I'm assuming it's about the criticism over his ex.

Vote
Nah
Nah

What criticism?
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:23 pm

babs wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Robby liked this tweet. I'm assuming it's about the criticism over his ex.

Vote
Nah
Nah

What criticism?  

I think what grace means is the US Weekly article where it says Jojo likes bad boys and Robby is a two-timer
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:24 pm

Ohhhh! I get it now. Grace is indicating that she wasn't his girl. Good one Grace!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:07 pm

I don't understand what this means. Someone explain for the slow kids? 

My stalking of Robby and co continue and I love this post and the fact that the entire family posts #teamrojo for everything related to the show. Jo, get a freaking clue.
Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 80 Image18

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Alanna I wish I know what it means. This family is selling teamrojo tee shirts already so maybe we have been punked and #teamrojo is really a thing not team jo^3

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 80 1f49b  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 80 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:17 pm

He's so corny to me, but I'll take it laugh out loud

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 80 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:18 pm

mysthelma wrote:Alanna I wish I know what it means. This family is selling teamrojo tee shirts already so maybe we have been punked and #teamrojo is really a thing not team jo^3
They have since his HTD and the money is going to charity. His family seems to love JoJo too. He just got lost in the Jordan spoiler.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:22 pm

babs wrote:It is possible they were broken up during the holidays but still got together to exchange Christmas presents.  They do have a long history.  I just can't see his sister submitting him if he was still with Hope.  They were all close to Hope and Grace still follows her.

Didn't someone come on here and say that Hope cheated with one of Robby's brother's friend?

I am still close friend with my ex which we stayed 10 years together, still exchanging xmas/bday wishes and a mail once in a while. He is happily in a relationship and we mutually wish us the best. not all relationship turns sour IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:28 pm

I like Robbino especially his family....they are a wholesome bunch IMO. Yes Robbino is OTT on SM but I like that he is not taking this show too seriously. And though I do like Chase a lot because I think he is really grounded & genuine, I like to be unbiased & would have to agree with folks that posted that Jojo & her family would be most suited to Robby & his family in real life. Who knows how things will shake out with all the hoopla ongoing....jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:40 pm

I agree I think hometowns is a huge deciding factor for the leads.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 80 1f49b  Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 80 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:44 pm

I think the Hayes and Fletcher families would make for very fun holiday get-
togethers.  They both seem very loving and humorous. wine wine :cheeseyy laugh out loud laugh out loud

Come on JoJo pull a Mesnick. Hugesmile

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+70
sallyny
bleuberry
Longhornfan
Lily
MiniDiva