SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:38 pm

BenFlajnik Ben Flajnik, Ben F.
Plans to be the next #thebachelor ? I don't know...lots to ponder.
24 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Diana Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:40 pm

@ashhebert is public now!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:47 pm

THIS IS BOO!!!!!

just adorable

ashhebert Ashley Hebert
My pride and joy, Joey...Female. Unisex names are in, apparently. ;) http://twitpic.com/3s79us
21 Jan Favorite Retweet Reply

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 11 228767140

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:56 pm

http://blip.fm/profile/ashhebert/blip/62564758/Mumford+and+Sons%E2%80%93Little+Lion+Man

ashhebert Ashley Hebert
This whole album is ridiculously amazingggg! ♫ http://blip.fm/~118z9y
29 Jan Favorite Reply

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:58 pm

ashhebert Ashley Hebert
This is what life is all about... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elaXeN15isM&feature=youtube_gdata_player
28 Jan Favorite Reply

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:11 pm

Okay, so I don't understand twitter at all! When you tweet someone, does it show up on their page? Or only if they re-tweet?

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 pm

proudmommy50810 wrote:Okay, so I don't understand twitter at all! When you tweet someone, does it show up on their page? Or only if they re-tweet?

Only if they retweet :Nod:

You'd have to run a search by their twitter handle to see your tweet Smiley
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:16 pm

proudmommy50810 wrote:Okay, so I don't understand twitter at all! When you tweet someone, does it show up on their page? Or only if they re-tweet?

they get the message immediately but since 10,000,000 are tweeting at the same time, must receive them with delay and extremely quickly one after another

they can choose to remove you or be private or send private or public message

if you make a search using # and type the word you will receive ALL the related message of your word like

#bachelorette

or

#ashleyhebert

or the name on tweeter and the # before Smiley

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:16 pm

ninu wrote:

Only if they retweet :Nod:

You'd have to run a search by their twitter handle to see your tweet Smiley

Gotcha...thanks! I'm trying to figure it all out! Smiley

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:31 pm

I made a thread for JP and Ashley's Tweets/Facebook Updates:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t347-jp-and-ashley-tweets-facebook-updates-discussion
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Here is a thread for Ben's tweets and Facebook Updates:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t348-ben-flajnik-tweets-facebook-updates-discussion#77505
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:54 pm

Beeleever wrote:
San wrote :
Did ya'll see this tweet from Dave?

DaveLGood
As much as I did not see it coming I truly hope Ash and J.P. are happy together. To wish them nothing but the best would just be stupid.

Okay...what is that supposed to mean? He really didn't see it coming...and exactly what is he saying in the second sentence? Grrrr... no no
As Ironcat so appropriately named D.Good, one of "The 3 stooges, David G., Wes and Kovacs" Morons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

+36
Admin
ninu
Cecilia
skitts
Barbarossa