Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Diana on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:48 pm

I'm thinking Ben.
avatar
Diana

Female Posts : 6854
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by chaslom4 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:50 pm

cassielambert Cassie Lambert
@
@JashFans #teamcupcake! @ashhebert and @JP_Rosenbaum will love your support! Ash wears a cupcake necklace Smiley
1 minute ago Favorite
avatar
chaslom4

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:53 pm

@chaslom4 wrote: cassielambert Cassie Lambert
@
@JashFans #teamcupcake! @ashhebert and @JP_Rosenbaum will love your support! Ash wears a cupcake necklace Smiley
1 minute ago Favorite
Did JP get that for her? I sure hope so, too cute.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by icelemt38 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:21 pm

According to Reality Steve, Ames and Jackie aren't dating anymore. He says he's 99% sure it's Ames, Ben, or Ryan as we all suspect, but Ryan is out after his tweet.

icelemt38

Posts : 116
Join date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by chaslom4 on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:24 pm

JP's tweeter followers is going through the roof. He has more followers than Ashley right now.
avatar
chaslom4

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by emusha on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:25 pm

If they're not dating I really hope its Ames! Who do we think the fanbase are more excited about...millsy was looking for twitter votes
avatar
emusha

Posts : 5656
Join date : 2011-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by mnmhughes on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:26 pm

@chaslom4 wrote: giggling


theyearofelan elan g
Ok, people. We need to settle on one celebrity couple name. I'm going with Jashley Rosenbert.
47 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply
rotfl rotfl
avatar
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem on Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Ames will be interesting, but I wonder if he can handle breaking up with someone. Yipes! There was no chemistry showing in those clips of him and Jackie, that's for sure.
avatar
atem

Posts : 23211
Join date : 2011-07-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Very interesting dynamics:
Ames recently got twitter and has no tweets, he had 2, they are gone,
but he has 4,871 followers

JP got twitter today and has no tweets, has 7,465 followers

Ben has had twitter the longest and has 4,012

Ames may be the new bachelor.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by sjcaligurl on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:48 pm

I've been out of pocket for several hours so might have missed it. What's this?

Regis_and_Kelly Regis and Kelly
Who said "I love you" first?! @Ashhebert @BacheloretteABC http://lockerz.com/s/126036714

sjcaligurl

Posts : 1409
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by luvstx on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:51 pm

@sjcaligurl wrote:I've been out of pocket for several hours so might have missed it. What's this?

Regis_and_Kelly Regis and Kelly
Who said "I love you" first?! @Ashhebert @BacheloretteABC http://lockerz.com/s/126036714

Apparently when they were on Regis and Kelly this morning (from what I've read here....didn't see it), they did the usual question and answer game a la The Newlywed Game. One of the questions that they posed was, Who said I love you first? And the answer was Ashley! So everyone spent some time this morning trying to figure out how early in the season (Hong Kong?) did Ashley tell that to J.P.
avatar
luvstx

Posts : 2106
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by sjcaligurl on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:54 pm

@luvstx wrote:
@sjcaligurl wrote:I've been out of pocket for several hours so might have missed it. What's this?

Regis_and_Kelly Regis and Kelly
Who said "I love you" first?! @Ashhebert @BacheloretteABC http://lockerz.com/s/126036714

Apparently when they were on Regis and Kelly this morning (from what I've read here....didn't see it), they did the usual question and answer game a la The Newlywed Game. One of the questions that they posed was, Who said I love you first? And the answer was Ashley! So everyone spent some time this morning trying to figure out how early in the season (Hong Kong?) did Ashley tell that to J.P.

Well, if she said it first, he wouldn't have been so afraid to say it back. He kept saying he needed to know how she felt and had all of that 'leap of faith' stuff. He actually did tell her he was 'madly in love' with her but at the FRC, she actually said "I love you" and maybe that is the hair they are splitting. I just can't see what else he needed to know if she'd already said it.


sjcaligurl

Posts : 1409
Join date : 2011-06-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum