SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by julychild Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:48 pm

I don't think Ash said a 2-on-1 happened in PA. Here is what she said:

"In PA, we know there was the theme park date, which seems more suited for a 1-on-1, the football group date, and then Luke got the other 1-on-1."

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:50 pm

I never said there was a 2-on-1 in PA. There wasn't as we know there was a football GD, a 1-on-1 at a theme park and then we had Luke's 1-on-1. I stated that IMO, I thought there was one in Uruguay, episode 5, which is where that picture we are speaking about was taken. Secondly, I never said for you to do a process of elimination. I was stating that IMO, when you do a process of elimination and add everything we had gotten on social media, which is what I did, I possibly thought that IMO, this could be from a 2-on-1.

We clearly have different opinions. Nothing wrong with that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:57 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ When you do a process of elimination, and if that girl on social media is to be believed about a second 2-on-1, that date on April fourth in that outfit above was either a 2-on-1 or a GD since it looks like Robby got the 1-on-1 IMO. Neither Fleiss or Mills referenced that date on the fourth as being a group date from what I saw on their Twitter accounts.

Just given the outfit she has on, what appears to be a remote location, and both Fleiss and Mills teasing an epic 2-on-1 just a few days before, IMO, I tend to think it was for the 2-on-1 date. It very well could be a group date though.
If you can show me the tweets that fleiss and millsy did regarding the epic 2/1 date, I'd love to see them.

fleissmeister: Poe-Iaconetti. Caridi-Ferguson. Kahl-Rego. These were all undercards for the most epic upcoming 2 on 1 in #TheBachelorette history.
5:37 PM - 31 Mar 2016

And then four days later we got that picture of JoJo in that same outfit that we got of her tonight. Again, I've been simply just posting my opinion in regards to this.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:02 am

This is the schedule as we know it:

Episode 5 –  - S11 - 2 ID  1GD   <8 In Montevideo, Uruaguy
4/3: 1-on-1 Date
4/4: Group Date  tweeted pics:https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfNas0CUEAA3zNi.jpg  That was tweeted out at:  11:50am est or 12:50pm Cabo Polonio/Uruguay time.  Also Kristen Baldwin tweet talking about group date.
4/5: 1 on 1 date? or 2/1 Robert was seen walking with Jojo.   Capi Bar in Punta del Este. After leaving the bar with her date, they walked on the street and were then treated to a fireworks show.
4/6: 5th Rose Ceremony

ETA TO ADD:

I do see that now on Fleiss's feed about the date, sorry I missed it, but IMO the 2/1 likely happened with Robby. Just my thoughts on it considering what we are told regarding the dates/time of tweets. Can't forget what was said from Kristen and also the 1/1 happened on the 3rd, not the 4th.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:16 am

Are you talking about this from Kristen?

Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
To paraphrase @itsdlisted, what the hell kind of GD necklace is that?  https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/717016491762126848 …

If so, IMO, she is not meaning group date with that GD reference in her tweet.  She's talking about how awful the necklace is, IMO.  Hoping it looks better in person than in the pic. Hugesmile

How does the individual picture of Jojo (in the necklace) prove a GD?  I mean we know what the normal format is, but we have no info on the guy(s) there, right?  Or have I missed something?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:27 am

Yes, Kristen is referring to god awful only she is saying damn in replacement of awful.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:36 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Are you talking about this from Kristen?

Kristen Baldwin ‏@KristenGBaldwin
To paraphrase @itsdlisted, what the hell kind of GD necklace is that?  https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/717016491762126848 …

If so, IMO, she is not meaning group date with that GD reference in her tweet.  She's talking about how awful the necklace is, IMO.  Hoping it looks better in person than in the pic.   Hugesmile

How does the individual picture of Jojo (in the necklace) prove a GD?  I mean we know what the normal format is, but we have no info on the guy(s) there, right?  Or have I missed something?
It was the date that the pic was posted and how it went with the schedule of it being a group date especially when combined with past season filming schedules at this time. We know a date happened on the 3rd and I believe it was an individual date. Then I believe a group date happened on the 4th....I say this cause of the activities that are in Cabo Polonio could lend more to a group. There is Sand dune surfing, hiking through the dunes, etc.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:28 am

Aunties_Love wrote:It was the date that the pic was posted and how it went with the schedule of it being a group date especially when combined with past season filming schedules at this time.  We know a date happened on the 3rd and I believe it was an individual date.  Then I believe a group date happened on the 4th....I say this cause of the activities that are in Cabo Polonio could lend more to a group.  There is Sand dune surfing, hiking through the dunes, etc.  

Ok.  Thanks for the explanation!  

I guess I'm just a little hesitant in believing that the picture was taken and posted the same day.  It very well could've been, but we know MF likes to mess with people and has posted Jojo in RC dresses from their time in LA, after they left LA.  So, I find myself wondering if that picture is actually from the dated posted or if it could've been taken the day before.  We don't have anything on the 1:1 from the day before either.  But the location in Jojo's photo does appear that it could match up with the pictures you posted a page.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:55 pm

HTD's start today according to RS.

Hometown dates for the “Bachelorette” begin today. I know 3 of the 4 hometowns, but I don’t know what order they’re going in. Maybe something will get spoiled on social media today regarding today’s hometown. Follow me on Twitter for any information I get and I’ll retweet it. When I get confirmation of who the 4th guy who’s getting a hometown is, I’ll let you know. It’s been an interesting season so far, and they definitely did something they’ve never done before. I think this week I’ll be releasing my annual “teasers” for the season of stuff you can expect to see. Funny thing is a few of them are things we’ve seen in the past. I’m not gonna reveal the answers right away since I like when everyone guesses and 98% of the guesses are wrong. Which they should be because, well, that’s why they’re guesses. Not to mention, there’s still 10 guys this season that you don’t have yet, not to mention very little has been spoiled on social media, so, you are in for a lot of information that you don’t have once it gets revealed. So look forward to the teasers either the end of this week, or the beginning of next week. Just something to hold you over until I give you the whole enchilada. Why do we use enchilada like that? Of all the foods in the world, somehow enchilada has shoe horned it’s way into the English language when describing to give someone the whole thing. Weird.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:27 pm

bluwavz wrote:HTD's start today according to RS.

Hometown dates for the “Bachelorette” begin today. I know 3 of the 4 hometowns, but I don’t know what order they’re going in. Maybe something will get spoiled on social media today regarding today’s hometown. Follow me on Twitter for any information I get and I’ll retweet it. When I get confirmation of who the 4th guy who’s getting a hometown is, I’ll let you know. It’s been an interesting season so far, and they definitely did something they’ve never done before. I think this week I’ll be releasing my annual “teasers” for the season of stuff you can expect to see. Funny thing is a few of them are things we’ve seen in the past. I’m not gonna reveal the answers right away since I like when everyone guesses and 98% of the guesses are wrong. Which they should be because, well, that’s why they’re guesses. Not to mention, there’s still 10 guys this season that you don’t have yet, not to mention very little has been spoiled on social media, so, you are in for a lot of information that you don’t have once it gets revealed. So look forward to the teasers either the end of this week, or the beginning of next week. Just something to hold you over until I give you the whole enchilada. Why do we use enchilada like that? Of all the foods in the world, somehow enchilada has shoe horned it’s way into the English language when describing to give someone the whole thing. Weird.

I don't think he knows much this season including who 3 of the 4 HTD are. It's easy to guess who they are, but he's waiting for twitter to confirm it imo. Does anyone think Luke might sing somewhere in Austin for his HTD?

I don't know whether JoJo was dressed for a 2 on 1 or a group date, but for my own selfish reasons they better not waste Robby on a 2 on 1. I want him on a 1 on 1, preferably at a beach or a pool or at least a hot tub. Robby was dressed up for the evening portion and got fireworks, so that seems more like a 1 on 1 to me. Has a 2 on 1 ever had fireworks?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:21 pm

grace8136 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:HTD's start today according to RS.

I don't think he knows much this season including who 3 of the 4 HTD are. It's easy to guess who they are, but he's waiting for twitter to confirm it imo. Does anyone think Luke might sing somewhere in Austin for his HTD?

I don't know whether JoJo was dressed for a 2 on 1 or a group date, but for my own selfish reasons they better not waste Robby on a 2 on 1. I want him on a 1 on 1, preferably at a beach or a pool or at least a hot tub. Robby was dressed up for the evening portion and got fireworks, so that seems more like a 1 on 1 to me. Has a 2 on 1 ever had fireworks?

I think Robby got a 1-on-1 because I can't really think of any season where a 2-on-1 person got extra time and something as nice as a firework show. Also, Fleiss tweeted that same day that for part of the date, it would involve water, so I'm thinking we might get our shirtless Robby wish laugh out loud

I too don't think RS has much in regards to HTD's. Anything could happen, but I would be shocked if Robby, Jordan and Luke didn't get one, and then I think he's just hoping to get pictures of the fourth guy and his HTD. All just my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:54 pm

I hope Robbie didn't get one

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #2

+64
kayfay
beader
ThankMeLater
_wd75
hae1001
bleuberry
ED
pitci
Diana
soccermom333
megaa