SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 15 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I also noticed that they seem to enjoy each other's company. Although talking seriously, they smile and share great eye contact.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 15 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:02 am

Idlemess wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I also noticed that they seem to enjoy each other's company. Although talking seriously, they smile and share great eye contact.

I concur . It kind of breaks my heart a bit when I see how happy the are around each other. Check Richie out on their 2SD after he gives her a rose and goes in for a second kiss. He is like a kid in candy store. JMO there is a massive difference between him pulling Olena in for a kiss, (take a look at them under the bamboo sticks in the promo) and when Nikki pulls him in for a kiss.

Thanks again [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for editing the vid. I know it takes an awful lot of time and effort. Its so appreciated. I have a feeling the bamboo thingy might be tomorrow night so we may get some good footage from there too. :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:48 am

I just don't see Richie animated with others like he is with Olena.  I know there is no factual proof of F1 but I can see them together, via tv screen and after. He has business interests in Sydney, is at the moment working 3hr drive from Sydney, interested in the modelling industry, wants to travel.  Maybe im delusional and seeing what I want to see but until Olena is eliminated or there is factual evidence otherwise she is F1.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:12 am

Fifty wrote:
Idlemess wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I also noticed that they seem to enjoy each other's company. Although talking seriously, they smile and share great eye contact.

I concur .  It kind of breaks my heart a bit when I see how happy the are around each other.  Check Richie out on their 2SD after he gives her a rose and goes in for a second kiss.  He is like a kid in candy store.  JMO there is a massive difference between him pulling Olena in for a kiss, (take a look at them under the bamboo sticks in the promo) and when Nikki pulls him in for a kiss.  

Thanks again [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for editing the vid.  I  know it takes an awful lot of time and effort.  Its so appreciated.  I have a feeling the bamboo thingy might be tomorrow night so we may get some good footage from there too. :cutesmile!:

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do you mind to open your private Message section for me?! Please!!!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:44 pm

Ok guys they posted the promo on FB but they changed something. With the first one the voice over said that Olena is doing something unexpected and unlike her that soars their relationship to a new high. In the facebook promo they changed it. Now the voice over is saying that Olena will be doing something unexpected that might just steal Richie`s heart.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:53 pm

natik wrote:Ok guys they posted the promo on FB but they changed something. With the first one the voice over said that Olena is doing something unexpected and unlike her that soars their relationship to a new high. In the facebook promo they changed it. Now the voice over is saying that Olena will be doing something unexpected that might just steal Richie`s heart.

That is a great pick up [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think u are on to something ! Why change the wording? IMO it seems more obvious Olena is f1
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Olena on Sunday. Curious as to who she was with and why didn't show them both? Plus what's with the late post..feels like even DM are staging their media coverage of her?

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:37 am

Just watched Olena's and Richie's moments together on silence as suggested and there is a big difference in the non verbals. They sure do get along well with no apparent pretense. The cues, eye contact and  smiles are so obvious when not distracted with the words/ voice overs

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:02 am

In the promo posted on ten play am I the only one that thinks the music for Olena is more F1sh tone than Nikki's?
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:12 am

Richie in Sydney...Could he and Olena be meeting up shv time I think giggling
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:24 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Richie in Sydney...Could he and Olena be meeting up shv time I think giggling

I thought the exact same thing!! Hahaha

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:55 am

IMO shv would have been before his job in Orange given the proximity to Sydney and no media coverage as to how he got to Orange. Plus 2wks ago not so much interest in Olena. Flight from Orange on Tues arrived at 6.15pm so would match?? IMO Could have drive From Orange if wanted to go under the radar for shv.  I hope it is another shv if not immediately. Have watch and wait.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla