SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 9 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Loulou Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:17 pm

I do not follow anyone on Instagram however could view olena's sisters page with her photos but when looked yesterday it showed no photos and has been converted to private. ??? Just thought it was strange as doesn't post often but did post the photo in Coffs Harbour by herself?? Could be nothing?? Very accessible from both Sydney and Brisbane.?? Although not sure why she would go on visit??

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:35 am

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:38 am

Some pics of Olena doing a bridal fashion shoot. She looks lovely but only makes me think she is not F1 even more with the pics.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:21 am

Courtney Robertson was pap'd trying on wedding dresses during Ben's season and she was F1. It was orchestrated to distract the media from other negative headlines surrounding Ben specifically, and it worked.

Perhaps this was Olena's way of playfully winking to fans who may follow her closely and be rooting for her, while also keeping the media guessing and attracting more exposure for herself. Not too bad, either way.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:28 am

Wow, she looks great! 

One concession about the outcome of the show is that she seems fine and is going about her business. Good for her and keep getting those modeling gigs. She seems just fine. 

One thing I noticed in her caps with Richie is that they look happy. He always has a smile of sorts when he's looking at her, so he's comfortable and I think he likes the challenge and chase

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:49 am

Olena has a beautiful body - I love the fact she hasn't enhanced her figure with implants.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:54 pm

mslat92 wrote:Courtney Robertson was pap'd trying on wedding dresses during Ben's season and she was F1. It was orchestrated to distract the media from other negative headlines surrounding Ben specifically, and it worked.

Perhaps this was Olena's way of playfully winking to fans who may follow her closely and be rooting for her, while also keeping the media guessing and attracting more exposure for herself. Not too bad, either way.
Could be but I've been following Olena since before the show aired and for a few months now and her SM activity even before the show made me think she is not F1. TWT
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:24 pm

Ok guys, I tried something out. I tried to cut the "I love you" part from the preview promo with Olena`s whispering after she met Richie in the first episode. I listened to it a couple of times and tried to hear if the way she speaks and whispers kinda match to the "I love you". And here is my theory why I think in fact the whispering can be Olena. As we know she is not comfortable to express her feelings. I think it fits to her personality that she is whispering it because those words are pretty important and private to her. I think it`s her style to whisper it. Anyway I uploaded it for you to listen.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you see it please let me know what you hear and think. Because If I remember it right you mentioned that you studied something with music?!

Source: my mp3 cut
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:42 pm

IA, it does sound the same and it was Olena who said Oh god, poop, as she walked away after meeting Richie.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:30 pm

Just Looking wrote:IA, it does sound the same and it was Olena who said Oh god, poop, as she walked away after meeting Richie.

That was funny! Can someone cut Richie's and Olena's limo greeting. It was so cute the way they stood there smiling at each other. When she walked in someone said lucky last

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:12 am

Looks like Olena and Steph met up. Photos on Daily Telegraph

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:27 am

Olena and Steph at the Sydney airport on Saturday per Daily Mail

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla