SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 16 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by natik Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:07 pm

Here we go all the footage of Richie and Olena.

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 16 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Loulou Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:33 pm

Thanks Natik, love the Rolena footages. Appreciate your time and effort!

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:50 pm

natik wrote:Here we go all the footage of Richie and Olena.

It seems Nikki has more. I don't know how Olena can be F1 when her screen times are not as much as Nikki. I wonder did Snez little screen time as compare to Heather. I think Snez has more. I do not know how Olena would be able to catch up with the love story if they do not give her more screen time. Last night seem she has quite a bit more than she normally have.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Olena spotted at the same model agency that Richie is booked in for.

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:16 pm

I like how he talks multiple times about his heart stopping or skeeping beats when around Olena.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:42 pm

From the first episode, Richie was interested in Olena. He said she was a total babe and mysterious. To me, it seems like he watched her even when not in a 1-1 situation. Take a look at Olena's face whenever Richie approaches her area at CP. It looks like she gets all flush and fluster and her eyes lights up. Very natural response

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are welcome! :gotcha:

Ok guys I`m out need more time to finish the fan video!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:48 am

Nice compilation Natik thank you.
I have been thinking...on Rolena's 2nd date, when Olena finally answered Richie on the question of what was important for her in a relationship.
Her answer was (paraphrasing) "Someone to go through the difficult times together.."
I think the Bach early on, has been a difficult time for Olena.
It seems to me, in the light of the recent interview she has done that describes the importance of her friendship with Steph, that she has began to realise she needs to turn to Richie for support during the Bach experience and we are seeing her do that more.
Keeping up their communication, having fun with him at the mudfest and not 2nd guessing the value of what they have together so far.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:48 am

natik wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You are welcome! :gotcha:

Ok guys I`m out need more time to finish the fan video!

I think it is becoming more and more obvious that Olena and Richie have a stronger connection than Nikki and Richie have. It doesn't matter what the words are (especially when they are so cliche, as 'this is real') and what the other contestants say about Richie and Nikki...we can see Richie's body language and the way they look at each other is very revealing. Richie doesn't only look at Olena with kindness and tenderness, it is more than that, he seems to be fascinated by her. He is much duller with Nikki. He is nice and caring with Nikki, but with Nikki, Richie is in control of the situation. With Olena around Richie is doing the chasing, he is not able to control her, their interactions are more balanced. With Olena. Richie is never boring...he becomes a more interesting person. Olena has a positive effect on Richie.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:03 pm

About Olena's »closed off« personality ... I actually think that Olena on a »mental« level befriended Alex and Nikki in the house, she seemed to also enjoy the personalities different from hers like Keira and Faith, but the first 2 women were closest to her, unlike others who she didn't trust their angle. »The problem« was ... that those same 2 women happened to be the ones who fell for Richie first, quickly, at this stage already in the bubble love ... and being friends, they were telling Olena about their awesome connection with Richie and how he is the one – I assume.

So naturally she must have started to wonder if Richie was interested in her as much as she thought, since those 2 were »coming home« each day more in love. And as women tend to do sometime (mistake), we think that if we can change something about ourselves we will win »man's attention« ... we compare ourselves with other women ... and in the house living with the same »contenders« is the perfect trap for those thoughts.

Now, the beauty of the conversation Richie and Olena had in the last episode (12) is in the emotional connection. She told him that the relationships he is building with other women are undermining her trust in the bond with him (what they were able to create so far). (Basically explaining why she isn't confident to jump into bubble love)

And the best part is Richie's response. He made sure to vocalize his »love«, admiration, attraction and reassured her about the chemistry they shared ... but with simple words ... he told her that he is fascinated, interested, intrigued, confused ... but attracted to her ... that his heart skips the beat when he's around her.

What I find really beautiful is that Richie gets it ... he understands her ... considering the similar experience he had with SamFro ... he realized the issue of her not opening up and he made sure that she got the confirmation – IMO.
Also he didn't ask her to speed up, jump ... he respected her choice to go slow ... and probably that's his take on how the things should go too, in reality. He kinda gave her a »nod« that she's on the right path – JMO.
It didn't matter that she clearly wasn't the best team player in the game that day, he still chose her for that extra time, because he needed to clear the air ... and that's beautiful, the empathy and consideration he has for Olena. She's a lucky girl, I say.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:33 pm

And that he 'thinks about her all the time', which is it isn't it?
If you have an intense crush and romantic interest in someone you just think about them ALL the time.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].....IMO you have a critical eye to the fine details of this show....by the way have you thought about writing a romance novel? I think it will be an awesome read if you ever decide to do that yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 53 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 34 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla