SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 31 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Loulou Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:45 am

Did anyone notice the sizes of the flowers given to the families by Richie?? Olena's family's was enormous..not sure if relevant but thought I'd just put it out there.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 31 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Da Funk Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:16 am

Alright let's list all the possible factors that may happen in the next two episode (the finale)

1. Olena may be going home as F3
     Evidence of this is:
            -when she was walking out the door with Richie in a Dress it looked like her exit
            - Her edit is kind of suggesting that she will go home, especially in the promo
            - Osher asked Richie if he was in love (in one of the promos) and Richie said yes,
               so F1 has to be someone who is really far in their realtionship with Richie to make
               him fall in love with them, IMO Olena and Richie's relationship isn't at that stage
               and for it to be, it will probably take a long time and not just one date.
            - In the promo it looks like they're both frustrated with each other.
            - Olena is always confused about her relationship with Richie (She doesn't know
               what she wants) sad
            - In interviews she does not sound too confident with her self.

2. Alex might be going home as F3
    Evidence of this is:
                - Richie didn't meet her son on the HTDs
                - He doesn't seem too fond of settling down with a women who already has a kid
                - Her family is intense
                - If he doesn't want to break her heart as much he would send her home as F3
                  instead of F2
                - She's wearing a black dress and is standing in the middle of the other two girls
                   which is presumed to be every girl thats gone home on the bachelor

3. Olena might be F1
    Evidence of this is:
               - She has heaps of s/caps in the promo
               - She has too many different clothes on in the promo for her to be going home as
                  as F3
               - When Olena and Richie are walking out (which is presumed to be her exit) they
                  are holding hands which cancels out the claim that 'this is her exit' because why
                  would they be smiling and HOLDING HANDS if she was going home, i've never
                  seen a bach do this to a girl he has sent home.
               - Her dress and bracelet match the girl's dress and bracelet in the promo where
                 she says 'i love you'.                                                

Ok guys help me out what are other factors?

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:29 am

[quote="romance realist"]
happygolucky wrote:Actually the HTD went well, dad liked him (by statements in DM) and as they were walking out of the house they were both laughing. The part of her asking him to kiss her IMO was to show the change in Olena.

I thought all the HTD were pretty interesting and funny because Richie was so nervous at different times during all of them.
I really liked Olena's HTD because it was so different and actually pretty funny.
Richie had a bit of self-deprecating fun with being totally out of his depth. He had sports lessons from Olena and her father, they all had a laugh, I thought it was fine. Yes the nitty gritty was hard to watch but really Richie was floundering on this at every HTD,  just a bit less at Nikki's. I do agree Olena was looking to her family to answer her questions (so did the others though) and there was a sense of them not wanting to let her go, but that was very honest too.
I loved that Olena involved Richie in the tennis lesson, an activity that she was really good at and he wasn't. She is actually an athlete, who is more comfortable with physical discipline and skill than sheer adrenalin and boyish physical fearlessness. I thought she made a point here while also showing him more of herself. I loved that Olena's family was not a cliche and if it was me that would have been the most interesting/adventurous place to be IMO.
I do agree though that the farewell could have been read with a double meaning.
'Now you can kiss me" may have been a cynical remark about the formulaic response the show demands.
Olena certainly didn't offer any real reassurance to Richie with  'I can't wait for you to meet my family' or 'my Dad loves you', "I think that went well'. Nor did she put herself right on the line which I actually really respect as much as if she had opened up completely. I just love her very straight and gutsy style. I would imagine this is what Richie likes about her too.
I no longer think she is F1 but that is fine because she has had an active choice in this, she has not just waited to be 'chosen'.
And if Olena and Richie are not meant to be then that's the best result for both of them.
And if they are, then good on him for being truly adventurous in love!
All JMO
today![/quote

I agree with all of that romance realist. I think it went well too. It was certainly different to the others and he was hammered with hard questions but in reality that is life and those questions should be asked. It wasn't much difference to Snez's HTd let's face it, the memes for the Macedonian Mafia coming after Sam began straight away, but her brother and family weren't keen on Snez and Eve moving state either and of course there was the cultural difference but he still chose her. And he was uber comfortable with Sarah's family but we know how that worked out. But I think the kiss at the end was cute. Her saying"is this the part we kiss" and him whispering "yes" melted my heart and was a sign of her opening up. As for her being F1 I'm still confident there are still signs pointing to her, but of course we will have to wait till next week.

On a side note. If one of the s/c of Richie and Olena on the date with the Vespa is out the front of the Sofitel in Nusa Dua it means [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was right. The Vespa date is in Nusa Dua her inside info wasn't too off the mark [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:49 am

So if the vespa date is in Nusa Dua (Bali) it's most likely that their date is on Wednesday night

Da Funk

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:55 am

Fifty wrote:
romance realist wrote:
happygolucky wrote:Actually the HTD went well, dad liked him (by statements in DM) and as they were walking out of the house they were both laughing. The part of her asking him to kiss her IMO was to show the change in Olena.

I thought all the HTD were pretty interesting and funny because Richie was so nervous at different times during all of them.
I really liked Olena's HTD because it was so different and actually pretty funny.
Richie had a bit of self-deprecating fun with being totally out of his depth. He had sports lessons from Olena and her father, they all had a laugh, I thought it was fine. Yes the nitty gritty was hard to watch but really Richie was floundering on this at every HTD,  just a bit less at Nikki's. I do agree Olena was looking to her family to answer her questions (so did the others though) and there was a sense of them not wanting to let her go, but that was very honest too.
I loved that Olena involved Richie in the tennis lesson, an activity that she was really good at and he wasn't. She is actually an athlete, who is more comfortable with physical discipline and skill than sheer adrenalin and boyish physical fearlessness. I thought she made a point here while also showing him more of herself. I loved that Olena's family was not a cliche and if it was me that would have been the most interesting/adventurous place to be IMO.
'Now you can kiss me" may have been a cynical remark about the formulaic response the show demands.
Olena certainly didn't offer any real reassurance to Richie with  'I can't wait for you to meet my family' or 'my Dad loves you', "I think that went well'. Nor did she put herself right on the line which I actually really respect as much as if she had opened up completely. I just love her very straight and gutsy style. I would imagine this is what Richie likes about her too.
I no longer think she is F1 but that is fine because she has had an active choice in this, she has not just waited to be 'chosen'.
And if Olena and Richie are not meant to be then that's the best result for both of them.
All JMO
today![/quote

I agree with all of that romance realist. I think it went well too. It was certainly different to the others and he was hammered with hard questions but in reality that is life and those questions should be asked.  It wasn't much difference to Snez's HTd let's face it, the memes for the Macedonian Mafia coming after Sam began straight away, but her brother and family weren't  keen on Snez and Eve moving state either and of course there was the cultural difference but he still chose her.  And he was uber comfortable with Sarah's family but we know how that worked out. But I think the kiss at the end was cute. Her saying"is this the part we kiss" and him whispering "yes" melted my heart and was a sign of her opening up. As for her being F1 I'm still confident there are still signs pointing to her, but of course we will have to wait till next week.

On a side note. If one of the s/c of Richie and Olena on the date with the Vespa is out the front of the Sofitel in Nusa Dua it means [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was right.  The Vespa date is in Nusa Dua her inside info wasn't too off the mark [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I will watch the HTD again Fifty, especially the end.
Watched late at night on my phone in bed so only general impressions stick.
For me I just want Olena's non-mainstream approach to be validated.
But as much as I think Richie is a sweetheart and smart, I think he may in the end be too mainstream Aussie for Olena.
I love the team Olena optimism in the face of adversity.
I think she is :fingersarecrossed  a winner which ever way it goes.

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:19 am

romance realist wrote:
Fifty wrote:
romance realist wrote:

All JMO
today![/quote

I agree with all of that romance realist. I think it went well too. It was certainly different to the others and he was hammered with hard questions but in reality that is life and those questions should be asked.  It wasn't much difference to Snez's HTd let's face it, the memes for the Macedonian Mafia coming after Sam began straight away, but her brother and family weren't  keen on Snez and Eve moving state either and of course there was the cultural difference but he still chose her.  And he was uber comfortable with Sarah's family but we know how that worked out. But I think the kiss at the end was cute. Her saying"is this the part we kiss" and him whispering "yes" melted my heart and was a sign of her opening up. As for her being F1 I'm still confident there are still signs pointing to her, but of course we will have to wait till next week.

On a side note. If one of the s/c of Richie and Olena on the date with the Vespa is out the front of the Sofitel in Nusa Dua it means [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was right.  The Vespa date is in Nusa Dua her inside info wasn't too off the mark [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
But as much as I think Richie is a sweetheart and smart, I think he may in the end be too mainstream Aussie for Olena.

I agree with your post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:27 am

romance realist wrote:

All JMO
today!

that is fine because she has had an active choice in this, she has not just waited to be 'chosen'.

THIS!! clapping!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:33 am

Guys ten play has preview up if next weeks episodes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I dont think Nikki has enough S/c and Alex has a bucket load in this one. So the question is does he choose Olena or Alex.

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:35 am

djogbenyuie wrote:
romance realist wrote:
Fifty wrote:

I agree with your post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
She is thinking Dostoevsky, he Ian Flemming

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:47 am

Fifty wrote:Guys ten play has preview up if next weeks episodes.

I dont think Nikki has enough S/c and Alex has a bucket load in this one.  So the question is does he choose Olena or Alex.

The picture of Alex under the pagoda shaped structure is in Ubud - I have been there just a few weeks ago
Should this go over to screencaps?
I am pretty sure this is Alex at least F2 IMO

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:39 am

Great article Sep 9 "with Richie and I, there is fire. The conversation really flowed - behind the scenes we have really good chats, the producers don't show everything on camera."

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:01 am

^^
I really liked that article. Now we know why Richie has kept her for so long, at first i didn't see it but now i see they do get along its just we don't see it hehe

Da Funk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 53 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 42 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla