SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 30 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:31 am

djogbenyuie wrote:What I meant is that the more time she is there, the more she will let all her guards down. Alex is already all in.
Also since the camping date, he would have a real obvious reason to let her go if she is not the one, which I think she is not.
So I don't get why continue encouraging her to open up more and more knowing she has never been in a relationship and is cautious.

But IMO that's been our point all along. You don't have patience of a saint to get someone to open up unless you care deeply for them and you thought there was something there to fight for.

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 30 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:45 am

djogbenyuie wrote:So I don't get why continue encouraging her to open up more and more knowing she has never been in a relationship and is cautious.
That's what they do on this show all the time, encouraging them to open up more and more... no idea
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:22 am

I'm leaving the show sleuthing to the professionals.. however have drawn the following from post show activities;
1. Olena signed with Chadwick modelling agency which is who Richie is signed with as per DM articles
2. Olena's sister Julz posted a photo on SM of herself in front of giant banana around Coffs Harbour area and stated in comments when asked by friends that she was taking a short trip. (after watching HTV imo would be important for Rolena to meet up with her family if she was F1)
3. Olena photographed in Sydney with same bikini as wore in Bali
4. Richie completed induction with mining company in Orange NSW .."in the break between filming the last episodes and the show and upcoming promotional tours" and "I cant wait to come back when its warmer and hit the water sports." as per Central Western Daily newspaper 9Sep (at HTV Richie told O's mother he would not take her away from her family and Orange only 2.5hr drive from Sydney)
5. Olena is happy post show and for a business owner/model her social functions have been limited IMO
6. Olena's SM has only been work orientated
7. Some of her publicity (pap) photos seemed designed IMO especially with her wearing the same bikini as bali
8. Steph's post show interviews
9. Nikki recently liking a picture of Rolena states she has come to terms with not being F1 and the timing was post family holiday as pap at Broome airport (IMO if NIkki is F3 her sister would have followed Richie on twitter to see if any indication as to who wins.)
10. Olena is the only woman who will challenge Richie (as per SD1) and complements who he wants to be IMO.
all JMO Im sure there are more..??

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:36 am

Loulou wrote:I'm leaving the show sleuthing to the professionals.. however have drawn the following from post show activities;
1. Olena signed with Chadwick modelling agency which is who Richie is signed with as per DM articles
2. Olena's sister Julz posted a photo on SM of herself in front of giant banana around Coffs Harbour area and stated in comments when asked by friends that she was taking a short trip. (after watching HTV imo would be important for Rolena to meet up with her family if she was F1)
4. Richie completed induction with mining company in Orange NSW .."in the break between filming the last episodes and the show and upcoming promotional tours" and "I cant wait to come back when its warmer and hit the water sports." as per Central Western Daily newspaper 9Sep (at HTV Richie told O's mother he would not take her away from her family and Orange only 2.5hr drive from Sydney)
5. Olena is happy post show and for a business owner/model her social functions have been limited IMO
7. Some of her publicity (pap) photos seemed designed IMO especially with her wearing the same bikini as bali
9. Nikki recently liking a picture of Rolena states she has come to terms with not being F1 and the timing was post family holiday as pap at Broome airport (IMO if NIkki is F3 her sister would have followed Richie on twitter to see if any indication as to who wins.)
10. Olena is the only woman who will challenge Richie (as per SD1) and complements who he wants to be IMO.
all JMO  Im sure there are more..??

They are valid points, however if Richie signed with a modelling company based in Sydney, maybe he figured he could work in NSW too so that it would be easier to do modelling jobs while he had flown into Sydney before or after driving to Orange for work.... just a thought.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:46 am

Hi spangler, Chadwick is an Australia wide modelling agency which has a base in WA. By Olena signing with this agency it would enable them to do jobs/promotions together under the one company. Also the timing of her signing - just before the final. IMO if Olena was not F1 Richie would continue to do most of his mining work in WA or do fly in out from Melbourne. JMO

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:55 am

Loulou wrote:I'm leaving the show sleuthing to the professionals.. however have drawn the following from post show activities;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] reading all the above I am happy to see that there is still hope. Initially, with the social media backlash after the HTD I was worried that it will jeopardise her chances. Reading the interview she said about eating to move on gave an indication like she was not happy and want to move on. But I think I still have some glimmering hope that Rolena's love story will have a happy ending.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:01 am

Quane wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] reading all the above I am happy to see that there is still hope. Initially, with the social media backlash after the HTD I was worried that it will jeopardise her chances. Reading the interview she said about eating to move on gave an indication like she was not happy and want to move on. But I think I still have some glimmering hope that Rolena's love story will have a happy ending.

She is not happy with the edit. She is pissed that the production is hiding her real connection with Richie and pushing Nikki as his one and only soulmate. That`s the reason behind her sentence "I`m ready to move on". She hates it. I mean she is in love but the whole Australia is saying they are a mismatch and Nikki is the best for him. How would you feel in her shoes?! Not happy that I can tell you for sure. And it all is backed up by Steph`s interview that she doesn`s see a connection between Nikki and Richie. Steph is simple voicing Olena. Otherwise it would have been a very weird thing to say about Nikki if she was F1. IMO

Last edited by natik on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:05 am

Maddy wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:So I don't get why continue encouraging her to open up more and more knowing she has never been in a relationship and is cautious.
That's what they do on this show all the time, encouraging them to open up more and more... no idea

I know. But sometimes it's not necessary. Especially if you have a chosen F1 almost since the beginning and you have more than 4 girls that are all in.
No need to drag the one that is the most cautious all the way.

Anyway
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:06 am

Fifty wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:What I meant is that the more time she is there, the more she will let all her guards down. Alex is already all in.
Also since the camping date, he would have a real obvious reason to let her go if she is not the one, which I think she is not.
So I don't get why continue encouraging her to open up more and more knowing she has never been in a relationship and is cautious.

But IMO that's been our point all along.   You don't have patience of a saint to get someone to open up unless you care deeply for them and  you thought there was something there to fight for.

That's what I thought too.
But since im thinking Nikki is F1 now, I see the situation with a different point of view and I don't like it at all. Lol
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:25 am

Quane..eating can be stress related and as Natik stated anyone would be stressed given the edit. I can not imagine what it would be like to be F1, happy and in love only to be hit by this edit. I wonder if this is why Richie has decided to work and do limited publicity. If it is Rolena at the end and they are still going strong after this more power to them!!
I also think Steph has been Olena's spokesperson and visual support. Olena throughout this process has never said a negative thing about the other girls however stated in the media she saw Nikki kiss Richie at CP and it being disrespectful - this to me is Olena hitting back and stated if she was not F1 then Alex would be "as she really loves him". Plus the Red jumpsuit to a social function and the bali bikini on the Sydney beach. Also pap in front of Chadwick Modelling agency. And the wedding shoot. Pap photos of her running and looking like a model whilst Nikki did not. IMO there have been subtle indications of Olena hitting back. aLL jmo

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:27 am

happygolucky wrote:Actually the HTD went well, dad liked him (by statements in DM) and as they were walking out of the house they were both laughing. The part of her asking him to kiss her IMO was to show the change in Olena.

I thought all the HTD were pretty interesting and funny because Richie was so nervous at different times during all of them.
I really liked Olena's HTD because it was so different and actually pretty funny.
Richie had a bit of self-deprecating fun with being totally out of his depth. He had sports lessons from Olena and her father, they all had a laugh, I thought it was fine. Yes the nitty gritty was hard to watch but really Richie was floundering on this at every HTD,  just a bit less at Nikki's. I do agree Olena was looking to her family to answer her questions (so did the others though) and there was a sense of them not wanting to let her go, but that was very honest too.
I loved that Olena involved Richie in the tennis lesson, an activity that she was really good at and he wasn't. She is actually an athlete, who is more comfortable with physical discipline and skill than sheer adrenalin and boyish physical fearlessness. I thought she made a point here while also showing him more of herself. I loved that Olena's family was not a cliche and if it was me that would have been the most interesting/adventurous place to be IMO.
I do agree though that the farewell could have been read with a double meaning.
'Now you can kiss me" may have been a cynical remark about the formulaic response the show demands.
Olena certainly didn't offer any real reassurance to Richie with  'I can't wait for you to meet my family' or 'my Dad loves you', "I think that went well'. Nor did she put herself right on the line which I actually really respect as much as if she had opened up completely. I just love her very straight and gutsy style. I would imagine this is what Richie likes about her too.
I no longer think she is F1 but that is fine because she has had an active choice in this, she has not just waited to be 'chosen'.
And if Olena and Richie are not meant to be then that's the best result for both of them.
And if they are, then good on him for being truly adventurous in love!
All JMO
today!

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:32 am

sorry for double post but also think if Olena is F1 and Richie has decided to work in Orange to be near her and her family the public will soon forget and love them as a couple. IMO if Rolena at the end of this they will be a power couple.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 53 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla