SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 42 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:23 am

happygolucky wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - thank you so much for your encouraging words, because writing is my passion, but I'm yet too scared to actually write and let someone read my thoughts. But many people in my life told me that I should give in and do it, since I'm doing all other things as if I'm running from my true happiness. Thanks again, for a reminder.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... your avatar makes me eyedrool (I'm all in for Charlie Hunnam and Theo James ... and Hiddlestone, now that he finally came to his senses giggling ) - thanks, I'm glad I could support you all ... and I hope I haven't done something that could bring disappointment.

So at the end of the day ... Richie and Olena are both young and this is not their last chance in love ... if they are together, I'll wish them great, exciting, interesting, thrilling, fulfilling and satisfying journey ( wine ) ... because at the end of it ... that's what counts, no matter where they end up or with who.

I like reading all of your thoughts ... since often in them I see reflecting my own, so your optimism and positivism help me too.

And since I'm reading around some articles that pull out more questions ... I'll leave with few thoughts:

- Olena promotes watching Bachelorette after this adventure.
- She states to be open to whatever comes her way.
- She's proud of her roots (as she should be), her "playground" ... but kids eventually leave the it, when they discover new games and new players.
- Olena is 23, young indeed, not matter her past experiences, she's yet to discover more ... and maybe visit WA too, since people shouldn't base their decisions on presumptions and preconceptions without exploring the site first. - JMO
- She was the first to say (paraphrasing) "it's all about trust and compromises".
- Richie said that he would do anything to make a person he's with happy.
- He is older and maybe more settled (building his own house), but he's a curious, daring soul who likes challenges and excitement outside of his routine daily life ... his work speaks of that, his choices joining this entertainment business, his passion for speed and danger and despite the age, he openly declared to not be ready for "play dad and husband" anytime soon.
- He has his own scars, but with that comes wisdom and he has good head on his shoulders, whatever the decision and choices he has made along this process were thought through ... with a consideration of all people involved, while staying honest and respecting himself first, as it should be. -IMO
- Olena on the other hand has more room for the mistakes, since 10 years gap means many blank pages for the future trial and error ... she'd be a lucky girl having a solid shoulder to lean on ... and I can only wish her the realization of her own fortune, though from her attitude I "hear" her being grateful already. She did say to be a humble person, so ... Olena, you're up for the test.

Spot on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as always. You should definitely write and follow your passion. clapping!

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... I have 1 request ... can you do a YT video of the group date with the mud challenge ... there are some interesting moments of Rolena. Thank you either way.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:28 am

Love reading your posts [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :cutesmile!:

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:29 am

I went back and watched their first date. He looked completely in awe when she came out in that red dress. Just wow. She looked sensational.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:32 am

Fifty, can you please let me know where you watched the first date as can not find it..thanks so much.
Must say what ever happens in next few days have loved visiting Olena's thread and reading all the fabulous comments/sleuthing. Has been my happy place. cheerleader

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:38 am

Loulou wrote:Fifty, can you please let me know where you watched the first date as can not find it..thanks so much.
Must say what ever happens in next few days have loved visiting Olena's thread and reading all the fabulous comments/sleuthing.  Has been my happy place. cheerleader

I'll pm you the link

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:46 am

Fifty wrote:
Loulou wrote:Fifty, can you please let me know where you watched the first date as can not find it..thanks so much.
Must say what ever happens in next few days have loved visiting Olena's thread and reading all the fabulous comments/sleuthing.  Has been my happy place. cheerleader

I'll pm you the link

Loulou your pms are closed. Check out Project free tv

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:58 am

Ok thanks..don't know what pms are duh but will check out your recommendation.
Just asking..I realise it doesn't look good for Rolena but can not get away from the edit and just looked at Alexs latest BachAU Alex/Richie story and again focuses on the chemistry not the relationship, is this what others see??

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Found the girls placement on the BachAU stylist SM page interesting.

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:08 am

Loulou wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Found the girls placement on the BachAU stylist SM page interesting.

It's in RC name call order

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:27 am

Thanks Idlemess, confused me as had Final 3, 3 days ago then the last 5 girls were posted 14hrs ago? Still looking for clues to work out what is going on.. deadhorse

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:34 am

Loulou ... Fifty meant your private messages (PM) Which usually the notification appears under the banner of the forum "You have no new messages" or "You have xx new message" ... but check your settings if you can't receive them.
You can see Olena's dates and alone time also on Youtube, all videos made by Natik.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla