SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 8 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:15 pm

Idlemess wrote:IMO, the photos were sexy and sensual and not over the top. This young seems to have her ist together and I can only root for her and wish her success on all her endeavors. 

Usually try to not get caught up with any of the contestants but this one is special.

I'm with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I'm usually meh about most of them, but she seems a rarity

Back to top Go down

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 8 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:22 am

Question for some of you. Does anyone else think its weird that not one tabloid has picked up the story that her father was a professional boxer in the Ukraine and her sister has a Junior Tennis ranking? Google or look at her Insta and you'll get the info in 2 secs, why not publish that. Wondering if they are waiting for hometown dates to release this which makes me think Channel 10 is telling the tabloids what to publish.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:01 am

I was reading the episodes summary posted by AAL and for week 1 summary Olena's date was not mentioned. Guess it was a real surprised with Richie showing up and asking her out ? :gotcha:

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:03 am

You might be right [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with them waiting and then posting more

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:06 am

Thanks guys for all the infor. I am not aware that they are old photos. I am glad I am wrong. I hate to see I am right where Olena is concerned. I too like this girl. I agreed with all of you that she is a rare gem, young, successful and yet very matured. I am really hoping she will not get her first heartbroken televised on National TV. But if she did, she sure has gotten over it.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:02 am

My goodness she looked stunning in the red jumpsuit on the weekend. Can not imagine too many guys who would give up the opportunity to be her partner.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 2:02 am

Quane wrote:Thanks guys for all the infor. I am not aware that they are old photos. I am glad I am wrong. I hate to see I am right where Olena is concerned. I too like this girl. I agreed with all of you that she is a rare gem, young, successful and yet very matured. I am really hoping she will not get her first heartbroken televised on National TV. But if she did, she sure has gotten over it.

I had a bit of a chuckle to myself when I read the Elle magazine article that said Ritchie keeps mentioning how much he likes the girls in Jumpsuits and then the photo of Olena was papped of her in the red jumpsuit. If she isn't F1, nice way to say, "see what you're missing". giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:32 am

Just looked at olena's sister Julia Instagram acct and it is now on private? I'm sure I looked at it recently and open to public. her last photo was several weeks ago in Coffs Harbour standing by herself in front of big banana and friends were questioning why she was there??? Was vague Stating just a short trip??? Has anyone noticed this?

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:39 am

Loulou wrote:Just looked at olena's sister Julia Instagram acct and it is now on private? I'm sure I looked at it recently and open to public. her last photo was several weeks ago in Coffs Harbour standing by herself in front of big banana and friends were questioning why she was there??? Was vague Stating just a short trip???  Has anyone noticed this?

Yes! She recently changed it to private. And I know I wrote it before but I think it's interesting. She is hiding one Account she is following and I think it is Richie's. On her Instagram it is showed that she is following 330 Accounts but on her list I counted 329. I didn't made it up you can seriously hide people you are following on Instagram. You can just Google it how it works.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:47 am

I find it very interesting as Coffs Harbour is a 3.5 hr drive from Brisbane and 5hrs from Sydney and in another segment they stating Richie in Brisbane and went off grid at beginning first week of show on Tv so this timing might coincide???

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:47 am

Loulou wrote:I find it very interesting as Coffs Harbour is a 3.5 hr drive from Brisbane and 5hrs from Sydney and in another segment they stating Richie in Brisbane and went off grid at beginning first week of show on Tv so this timing might coincide???

To bad we don't know when exactly she has been there.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Quane Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:27 am

Loulou wrote:Just looked at olena's sister Julia Instagram acct and it is now on private? I'm sure I looked at it recently and open to public. her last photo was several weeks ago in Coffs Harbour standing by herself in front of big banana and friends were questioning why she was there??? Was vague Stating just a short trip???  Has anyone noticed this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I did. I thought that was odd. Seems to relate to Richie. But then I thought, maybe just a coincidence.
So now her Instagram is private. How do you know it's private? For us who are already following we will be able to see it right? Sorry the silly question I am not an IT savvy. I am just learning. Thanks.

Quane

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla