SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:41 pm

Thanks @nothatgirl She does seem to adore him. Happy for her.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:06 pm

Congrats to Selma! She's the most beautiful woman to have been in the franchise IMO. I follow her on IG and snapchat, she's so lovely and motherly to her now husbands daughter and son. And yes, she comes from a VERY wealthy middle eastern family. She and her now husband actually built a house to sell (she's a real estate developer), but they actually decided to keep it for themselves. It was selling for $5 mil. It's a mansion.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:08 pm

I can't say I liked her during Sean's season or soon after but she seems to have a good life going with her new husband and his kids. Good for her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:42 pm

nothatgirl wrote:He's a lawyer! A founding partner at his firm.

http://www.rgrdlaw.com/attorneys-Patrick-W-Daniels.html

Also looks like he co-owns a restaurant.

https://www.lovebencotto.com/our-story/

omg i looove bencotto. did not know that.

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Congrats to Selma! She's the most beautiful woman to have been in the franchise IMO. I follow her on IG and snapchat, she's so lovely and motherly to her now husbands daughter and son. And yes, she comes from a VERY wealthy middle eastern family. She and her now husband actually built a house to sell (she's a real estate developer), but they actually decided to keep it for themselves. It was selling for $5 mil. It's a mansion.

oh do you happen to know where? i'm guessing from her area of la jolla but i can think of a few places in san diego that would also sell for 5 mil. but yes, congrats to selma! i too thought she was one of the most beautiful woman of this franchise. she had an older, sultry, mature look to her. i still really like her- i've said it before- at least she's not like any of the contestants that sean's season. she still has her job & left the spotlight after a year and now she's married! good for her.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:03 am

I never fully watched a full Bach season until Chris' and that was b/c we both live in IA and we are the same age. Plus his ex is from my hometown. Anyway, beyond that disaster I last watched Prince Lorenzo. No laugh out loud please.

I have always liked the Bachelorette more and I watched Ali, Ashley and Emily (which is when i joined here) then skipped a few. Andi brought me back (my doom with Nick) and I have watched everything since. Sigh...

From the few eps I saw of S, I thought Selma was downright stunning. That holds true imo today.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:24 am

california90 wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:He's a lawyer! A founding partner at his firm.

http://www.rgrdlaw.com/attorneys-Patrick-W-Daniels.html

Also looks like he co-owns a restaurant.

https://www.lovebencotto.com/our-story/

omg i looove bencotto. did not know that.

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Congrats to Selma! She's the most beautiful woman to have been in the franchise IMO. I follow her on IG and snapchat, she's so lovely and motherly to her now husbands daughter and son. And yes, she comes from a VERY wealthy middle eastern family. She and her now husband actually built a house to sell (she's a real estate developer), but they actually decided to keep it for themselves. It was selling for $5 mil. It's a mansion.

oh do you happen to know where? i'm guessing from her area of la jolla but i can think of a few places in san diego that would also sell for 5 mil. but yes, congrats to selma! i too thought she was one of the most beautiful woman of this franchise. she had an older, sultry, mature look to her. i still really like her- i've said it before- at least she's not like any of the contestants that sean's season. she still has her job & left the spotlight after a year and now she's married! good for her.
Yeah, it's in the La Jolla/San Diego area. It's right on the water too.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:37 am

I liked her, from what I remember. What A beautiful ring! Sure could not picture her and Sean together.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:30 pm

She was good TV too IMO, fun to watch.

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:08 pm

Wow, Selma's going to need physical therapy after a while of carrying that rock around!! Beautiful! #ilovebigrocksnotgonnalie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:50 pm

IG amandaleekahl 2016. Literally stoked for 2017. So many goals, adventures, trips, and additions! Love you all and hope everyone had a just as incredible New Years as we did!!! Happy New Years all!!!!!!

Twitter Kasey Kahl ‏@KaseyRKahl  7m7 minutes ago
2016. Literally stoked for 2017.  So many goals, adventures, trips, and additions! Love you…

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOvYrjfgu_v/
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 15803520_645549325570184_3889575924319911936_n

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOdq1mcDuY7_8goVoKVaaFbMGfa1mLoTqSXefE0/
IG kaseykahl Merry Christmas from the Kahl's! Hope and pray blessings among every family out there! Watch out... 2017 is going to be straight EPIC.
Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 42 15534650_267704583645023_744496541691019264_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:00 pm

Gad, Kasey!!
Who's the chica? Are they married? Did he promise to guard and protect her heart??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:03 pm

Yes they got married Sep 15.

https://www.theknot.com/us/kasey-kahl-and-amanda-waters-sep-2015

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North