SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 27 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 17, 2016 9:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Well JoJo's already "dissing" her season laugh out loud She favorited Ashley I's tweet that said while JoJo's guys are hotter in motion than in their bio pics, Kaitlyn's guys are still hotter laugh out loud

This is when I wish they'd ban SM altogether until the FRC. That's just another dumb move on her part. She just travelled to several different countries, lived the high life in style and she's dissing the contestants. Someone who is in love wouldn't care about the previous lead, and they would give nothing but positive comments to the contestants on her very own season.

Very difficult to like this young lady. It appears it's already gone to her head IMHO.
Her "fans" like her just fine. They're actually overly obssessed with her imo. The ones on IG and Twitter, that is. 

Maybe she really did end up with a "bad" final 1. Or maybe she did end up single. Or maybe she had a "hard knock life" season. According to RS, fleiss, and CH she DID. Therefore, it may all conclude...NOT in love.

She was actually probably praising her contestants with that tweet, since Ashley said they DO look better in motion than in their Twitter bios.

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue May 17, 2016 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 17, 2016 9:57 pm

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue May 17, 2016 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 17, 2016 9:59 pm

Why are Robby's clan following the apparel JoJo models for? Sheesh. These "clues/not clues" are never ending...

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 17, 2016 9:59 pm

It's funny how we all see things differently because I thought JoJo was liking it because it was a nice thing to say about her guys. Ashley first said she didn't find this season's cast attractive and then after watching them they are more attractive than she originally thought.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue May 17, 2016 10:00 pm

It's up to JoJo to pick her F1 but it's not up to her to propose. Maybe her F1 didn't and they all came back single. I agree with whom ever said that this season already seems off. Hope we can find out something soon.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue May 17, 2016 10:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:Idk, I don't think it's a big deal. Lots of people use the like feature as an acknowledgement. Not a 100% endorsement.

As for bringing up Ben, it feels like every lead brings up the one who rejected them a lot. Feels like part of the story line every season.

Yeah, they usually do bring up the previous season like initially, for the into package. But I'm struggling to remember a previous lead who dwelled on the previous lead/season. Ben for sure never even mentioned Kaitlyn. Maybe as far back as Emily, she did bring up Brad like once or twice. Andi has sure dwelled on #1 post filming, but during the filming of her season she rarely if ever brought him up.

I guess I should reserve judgment until I see how it plays out. I really do hope I'm wrong and I end up liking her and this season. I liked her well enough and for the most part on Ben's season. Just a few moments that gave me pause.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2016 10:06 pm

Why does this season seem off ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 17, 2016 10:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It's funny how we all see things differently because I thought JoJo was liking it because it was a nice thing to say about her guys. Ashley first said she didn't find this season's cast attractive and then after watching them they are more attractive than she originally thought.
I was kidding about the dissing comment. That's why I put it in quotations and the laughing emoji. I just thought it was a little funny that it could possibly come off that way. I too think the same scenario as you:)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue May 17, 2016 10:10 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Why are Robby's clan following the apparel JoJo models for? Sheesh. These "clues/not clues" are never ending...

Effinggear followed them first. Don't ask me why no idea

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue May 17, 2016 10:13 pm

julychild wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Why are Robby's clan following the apparel JoJo models for? Sheesh. These "clues/not clues" are never ending...

Effinggear followed them first. Don't ask me why no idea
Oh really? Wth is happening..?! So are JoJo's fam and friends following JoJo's final 1?  no idea scratch 

I want to know what happened/is happening!  hissyfit

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue May 17, 2016 10:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It's funny how we all see things differently because I thought JoJo was liking it because it was a nice thing to say about her guys. Ashley first said she didn't find this season's cast attractive and then after watching them they are more attractive than she originally thought.
I agree. I don't see how this is a slam against the guys

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue May 17, 2016 10:18 pm

Ash I agree. I took it the same way. I will keep watching for clues though, and maybe go back and have a second look. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 52 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290