SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by michelle1 Fri May 20, 2016 10:51 am

DW guys i wish the same..... hopefully he did.... im just saying that it wouldnt be farfetched to think that way, either way i think JOJO isnt in there to only find love and she was talking to three guys before, i think shes got it and will carry the show she isnt there for the same reason as maybe sean or ben were the bachelors for. BUT you never know maybe they will be a perfect couple. But the one thing ive noticed is that the reason why so many couples dont work out is because you really dont know each other that well, i think its very necessary that you concentrate on eachother rather than chase fame, sean said it himself that he did it wrong with dwts. I think it makes it harder to chase fame and keep a "vulnerable" realtionship going as it is. Im all for taking oppurtunities after the show cause come on why wouldnt you it makes NO SENSE, but you gotta have your priorities straight.

michelle1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Di_ATL Fri May 20, 2016 10:53 am

Lets remember RS is hearing this information second hand and adding his spin to what he has heard. Is Jordan a player, he could have been prior to coming on the show. Does that mean that once he got there things could have changed, certainly. I mean we all know that in life when the right person comes along they can tame even the wildest, badest bad boys of them all. For most in life, if that one person comes along they are willing to change their ways, willing to grow. So hope is not lost here.  

Could Jojo be the lady for Jordan to want to change his ways and he actually fall in deep like with her enough to get engaged on this show and try things in the real world " I think so"! I mean Jojo has the "IT" factor, she is absolutely gorgeous, sweet, fun, endearing, kind, adventurous, comes from a wonderful tight knit family and more. Any man would be lucky to have her.
Will the tabloids run with the story sure! Jordan is after all the brother of a famous football player, so they will spin it, they will twist it, they will turn it, the real question at the end of the day is are Jordan and Jojo willing and able to with stand the storm that is brewing from the tabloids, if so, then they will be just fine and I wish them all the best!

Bring on the Jorjo show :yes:      

Im also interested to see her connection with Robby, I mean :sprinklehearts

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Fri May 20, 2016 11:14 am

I have no clear preference for any of the guys as of yet, but I am also keeping in mind that these are the guys that were already picked to be on the Bachelorette, so these are the guys that JoJo had to choose from.

The filming for the Bachelorette begins so quickly that I would be very surprised if any of these guys were picked specifically with JoJo in mind.  So, she either ended up with one of these guys, or she went home single.  Those were her two choices.

Let's take Luke for example.  I believe that I read that when he thought that it was going to be Caila, he had already decided to bring her a pair of cowboy boots, so the boots that he gave JoJo could have already been bought in Caila's shoe size.  I bet that he even planned to ride in on a horse for Caila too, but added the unicorn once he knew that JoJo was the lead.

Anyway, the point that I am trying to make is these are the guys that she was given to choose from.  If she ended up with Jordan or Robby as her F1, they either make it or they don't.  But, I can still enjoy JoJo's season either way, because I never expect a love story.  So, it is easy for me to move on afterwards.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri May 20, 2016 2:50 pm

I didn't read what RS had to say because I can't stand the guy, but him dogging on Jordan was to be expected imo. He's good looking, a former QB, and has a famous brother. I tend to discount much of what he says about a Bach/ette because they often seem personal to him.

Ed didn't actually "cheat" on Jillian because he had left the show at that time. He did tell her how hard it was when he left which wasn't exactly true. So not admirable but not the scandal it was made out to be. I really felt for Jillian.

All the above is JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri May 20, 2016 4:02 pm

Ultimately, I think most of us watch for the fantasy, and knowing back story can keep us from over-investing and getting a little crazy about the fantasy. One can still enjoy the show for what it is: a TV show. A chance to pretend. So, while I'm watching, I will pretend Jordan is what he seems to be on the show, and enjoy the chemistry. But I'm not going to join a fan club, work on gifts, get into arguments about who is best for her, and so on. I think we know enough to apply a healthy dose of skepticism.

Like RS or not, he is right more often than he is wrong about this kind of thing. He crowd sources a LOT of information, and patterns will definitely emerge. Does that mean Jordan is for sure not sincere by the end of filming? No. Getting caught by surprise and changing for love is, of course, possible, and even RS admits that. Likely? Not really, but if that is the story someone finds fulfillment with, go for it. Enjoy it. Me? No, I consider it unlikely, but I will be happy to pretend for a year or so. If they stay together for 2 years ... then I might actually believe.

I do feel sorry for JoJo, however. There is no way that this creates something positive for her. Face it, the beans would have spilled even without RS, so even if Jordon did make a 180, that is a lot to contend with, to process, and to sort out. A strong and capable woman like her doesn't deserve to be taken for a ride on TV, and deserves better than the road she is headed for if it turns out he is sincere.

I just realized that a whole lot of romance novels are built on the scoundrel who turned for true love, but do very many people really want that in real life? So much safer on a written page. Or viewed as a reality TV show.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 20, 2016 4:05 pm

JoJo doesn't have to put up with what she doesn't want to put up with. It's very easy for her to walk away from Jordan (IF she's with him and IF she wants to), he's just a guy she's known for 8 weeks. And this bachelorette experience, while a huge part of her life, is only a blimp in her journey on this planet. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 4:15 pm

The lead has to chose someone. If they don't their life is miserable. If they do, and only chose because they had to, their life is miserable. So I respectfully disagree that she doesn't have to put up with what she doesn't want to put up with. Same goes for any lead. If Jordan is the F1 or who ever the F1 is, and it doesn't work out, they still cannot announce a split until it's cleared by TPTB.

They may have some leeway on certain things, but IMO what works for ratings is what's going to happen whether the lead likes it or not.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 20, 2016 4:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The lead has to chose someone. If they don't their life is miserable. If they do, and only chose because they had to, their life is miserable. So I respectfully disagree that she doesn't have to put up with what she doesn't want to put up with. Same goes for any lead. If Jordan is the F1 or who ever the F1 is, and it doesn't work out, they still cannot announce a split until it's cleared by TPTB.

They may have some leeway on certain things, but IMO what works for ratings is what's going to happen whether the lead likes it or not.
This is true. I meant long term though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri May 20, 2016 4:28 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:The lead has to chose someone. If they don't their life is miserable. If they do, and only chose because they had to, their life is miserable. So I respectfully disagree that she doesn't have to put up with what she doesn't want to put up with. Same goes for any lead. If Jordan is the F1 or who ever the F1 is, and it doesn't work out, they still cannot announce a split until it's cleared by TPTB.

She's pretty much stuck in one way or another for the upcoming year. That is a long time.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Di_ATL wrote:Lets remember RS is hearing this information second hand and adding his spin to what he has heard. Is Jordan a player, he could have been prior to coming on the show. Does that mean that once he got there things could have changed, certainly. I mean we all know that in life when the right person comes along they can tame even the wildest, badest bad boys of them all. For most in life, if that one person comes along they are willing to change their ways, willing to grow. So hope is not lost here.  

Could Jojo be the lady for Jordan to want to change his ways and he actually fall in deep like with her enough to get engaged on this show and try things in the real world " I think so"! I mean Jojo has the "IT" factor, she is absolutely gorgeous, sweet, fun, endearing, kind, adventurous, comes from a wonderful tight knit family and more. Any man would be lucky to have her.
Will the tabloids run with the story sure! Jordan is after all the brother of a famous football player, so they will spin it, they will twist it, they will turn it, the real question at the end of the day is are Jordan and Jojo willing and able to with stand the storm that is brewing from the tabloids, if so, then they will be just fine and I wish them all the best!

Bring on the Jorjo show :yes:      

Im also interested to see her connection with Robby, I mean :sprinklehearts

clapping! Great post !

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 20, 2016 5:44 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

She's pretty much stuck in one way or another for the upcoming year. That is a long time.

Pound of flesh.
It's nothing that they couldn't have figured out before signing the contract, unless they were in a coma or fugue state.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri May 20, 2016 5:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just can't see it IMO, he'd be better off being the heartbroken F2, fans would love him, and he can be the next Bachelor if that was his goal. IMO he has no intention of getting engaged at this point in his life.

Maybe Jake's advice was if you're not feeling it, choose anyone. Ride it for a few months, and be done with it by Christmas.

Either way, if Jordan is the F1, I can't see him doing it just for his career. Splitsville is never a good thing in this franchise. You'd have viewers taking sides, and I wouldn't think he'd be the popular one.

I would hope he truly fell for her.

My opinion of Jordan is the same as yours; he went into this with no intention of getting engaged and even less of getting married at this point in his life.

IMO he certainly would be better off as the heartbroken F2. But what if he overplayed his hand and JoJo was going to pick him (if she could) so being let go as the heartbroken F2 wasn't an option - it was either stay and be F1 or leave for his own reasons before he could be picked as F1 (think something like what Brooks did). He may have thought the better option was F1 rather than being the obvious cause of a split.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 52 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290