SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Wed May 18, 2016 12:10 pm

I wish, if RS is going to report on what he knows, he would just leave out his personal opinions on these people.  Just give me the info.  I could care less if he likes someone but I hate having to read through his long dialogues of what he thinks he knows about them.  He probably doesn't know them better than I do.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed May 18, 2016 12:32 pm

At this point, IA with the benefits of having a repeat of Charlie's season, especially if something feels off. It would suck to see Jo get humiliated if she invests feelings in someone who isn't ready to reciprocate those feelings.

She looks happy, so it must've worked either way.

Personally, I would date all three of her F3 post show and give it time. Just based on the little I've seen so far. Jmo.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 12:45 pm

Ash2214 wrote:According to RS, we'll most likely be getting his spoilers tomorrow along with what he heard that's "f***** up" in regards to the show. Should be interesting.

That's how he starts rumors and drama.
Hopefully Jojo and her F1 have a thick skin, because their naysayers are going to give them a raw deal.
I hope not, but likely though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 18, 2016 12:49 pm

julychild wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:RS also said he wish you could show/tell us what he "saw." What did he see..?

He didn't see anything!!!!!! That part is to add credibility to whatever he says tomorrow. He is manipulative and unfortunately a lot of people eat up his lies! Not to say that he doesn't get info, he does, but he adds a lot of made up stuff.
IMO, this can not be stressed enough. 
He relies on hits to his site to pay his bills. So he has to constantly entice viewers to go to his site. 
How many times has he said he will have something: soon, in a couple days, his sources are still working on it and he does not want to post until he is positive, then we hear again tomorrow and then finally maybe the next day or so as he is going to LA to visit his family, then maybe after some more hemming and hawing we get what we get. The flirtation and baiting is continuous. It has to be this way. 
Then he takes facts and adds on his subjective POV or theories. 
Not to say he is not right. Lots of us are right at times. Lots of us are wrong, too. This includes Booger Boy. A broke clock is still right twice a day. 
I will never ever forget the beautiful Thanksgiving Day dinner with Chantal and her grandmother.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2016 1:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
julychild wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:RS also said he wish you could show/tell us what he "saw." What did he see..?

He didn't see anything!!!!!! That part is to add credibility to whatever he says tomorrow. He is manipulative and unfortunately a lot of people eat up his lies! Not to say that he doesn't get info, he does, but he adds a lot of made up stuff.
He relies on hits to his site to pay his bills. So he has to constantly entice viewers to go to his site. 
How many times has he said he will have something: soon, in a couple days, his sources are still working on it and he does not want to post until he is positive, then we hear again tomorrow and then finally maybe the next day or so as he is going to LA to visit his family, then maybe after some more hemming and hawing we get what we get. The flirtation and baiting is continuous. It has to be this way. 
Not to say he is not right. Lots of us are right at times. Lots of us are wrong, too. This includes Booger Boy. A broke clock is still right twice a day. 
I will never ever forget the beautiful Thanksgiving Day dinner with Chantal and her grandmother.

Amen. clapping!

For me, I'll never forget when he said that Becca's sisters/family couldn't keep their mouths shut and were spilling the beans about a potential hometown to everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed May 18, 2016 2:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
julychild wrote:

I couldn't agree more. Tomorrow, when a lot of people flock to his site he will have some other hold up. Then another. He is buying time and while he is doing it, he is taking the results from this site (and others, I'm sure) and attempting to independently verify them. That will take more time. By the time he actually says something he is nasty about it. Not only about the people involved in the show or people involved in sleuthing the show but also his readers! I'm am so glad I found this site. Thanks to all of you for your hard work and more importantly, your professionalism. Any one or all of you could easily give RS a run for his money and frankly, IMO you should!

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 18, 2016 2:40 pm

I will be perfectly happy with blogger boy get foiled again. Des had a great outcome, so hey let him rant, JoJo looks happy, Robby and Chase look happy, Jordan is hopefully enjoying a family vacation. None of them give a rip about blogger boy. I bet he tried to reach out to JoJo and all the F4s family and friends and no one bit so he is in full panic/mean and nasty mode when he finally does post. I will not give him the income by going to his site.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 18, 2016 4:27 pm

julychild wrote:

I'm sure he saw something; he babbles so much that I don't really consider him capable of lying; people like him rarely lie, although they certainly can be incorrect.

He talks the way people talk when they are fighting to hold their tongues, the tiny pieces he drops about what he isn't gong to tell us. I find it annoying as hell, but I don't feel the patter is false. What COULD be false are the photos, etc he can't show us. It seems to me that the best way to set up a foiler is to tell the recipient only they can view the photo. RS can't post from a source without their permission. In that way, those setting up the foiler get him to spread the conclusion in way that no one else can help take apart. While there are certainly plenty of other reasons a source might tell him he can't share a video or photo, it has to be recognized that the process also leaves RS a little vulnerable.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed May 18, 2016 4:29 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^Ashley is so rude.  Period.  I bet she ends up on BIP again.  Ugh!

I so very much do NOT want to see her again. I do NOT find her entertaining.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu May 19, 2016 1:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
julychild wrote:

I don't know why, but I can't stop laughing over this name. It's so fitting.

Glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this. cantstopl

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 651

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu May 19, 2016 1:56 pm

JoJo and Jordan are engaged according to RS.

There is some stuff on his blog which you can choose to believe or not to believe.

Last edited by Diana on Thu May 19, 2016 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu May 19, 2016 2:05 pm

The only thing that surprised me is Luke being the F3 and Chase being the F4. LOL.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 52 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 41 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - F1-F4 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+80
lettore
Beagle
SueSt
Mustang19
Cila51290