SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 24 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:48 pm

She needs more fodder for her next book. Chad would provide storehouse of fodder for her giggling

Back to top Go down

TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 24 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:00 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
babs wrote:Actually, I don't think he has such a high self esteem.  He is trying too hard to be noticed.

We'll have to agree to disagree.  

I think he's most certainly in love with himself.  Not sure there's actually room in his heart for a girlfriend or wife, just him and his need to be top dog.  laugh out loud

More and more I see a reality tv show starring MEandI and Chadworth or worthless.
I still think it would end up on true crime tv. Those two narcissists would end up in a battle to the death.
GuardianAngel wrote:She did post her interest in him. I wonder what she thinks of him now.

I would love to see these two together. Careful what you wish for MeAndi.

Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  May 23
Kinda liking this Chad .... Calling it now, he either wins or becomes the villain... TBD  #TheBachelorette
They kind of deserve each other. Hope she already bought AndiDorfman.com.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Seabear wrote:When Andi writes the chapter about Chad in her next book....I don't think Chad will take the high road. The true war of the roses/happily never after....raging narcissists addition. laugh out loud  laugh out loud  #Run4Cover

Yup, and Hy would have to threaten use of his gun, problem is Chad would make mincemeat out of him in seconds. laugh out loud Problem #2, #27 would make sure there is no book.

realchadjohnsonCome at me bro! I play for keeps! TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 24 1f339 #TheChadelor #thebachelorette #bachelorette #bachelornation #thebachelor #bachelor
TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 24 13260794_1143736039024584_1234750605_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:According to RS, and since it's easily traceable I believe him, Chad bought domains in the names of Robby, Alex, Chase and Derek so that they never can use their own name for a website. Chad is nuts IMO. That's taking it too far.

That whole thing is extremely odd. He has definitely done some not-so-entertaining odd things as part of his villainy. There is more to it than a desire to provide entertainment.

I think the guy is falling for his own hype, and doesn't know where the actual line is.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:40 pm

He's hastagging the most hilarious things on his IG. My favorite is "#teamrojo" laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:01 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:According to RS, and since it's easily traceable I believe him, Chad bought domains in the names of Robby, Alex, Chase and Derek so that they never can use their own name for a website. Chad is nuts IMO. That's taking it too far.

That whole thing is extremely odd. He has definitely done some not-so-entertaining odd things as part of his villainy. There is more  to it than a desire to provide entertainment.

I think the guy is falling for his own hype, and doesn't know where the actual line is.

What about Evan and Jordan too since he seems to have issues with then in the house while on the show Suspect no

Me thinks Chadly is having some issues dealing with the reality of things, post departure... but was so assured in all his ITM's Jojo liked no one in the house and if he didn't get a rose was gonna call her out speechless

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:27 pm

Just to play devil's advocate, we are sitting here on this board and others are sitting on other boards writing about him. Are we perhaps, unwittingly, giving him the attention he so craves? Yes, for the most part it is negative attention, but for those who crave attention, negative attention is better than none at all. Once all the hype dies down and we all stop paying attention to him, perhaps he will slowly come to realize what he is and how much he needs professional help.......JMHO. How do you guys feel?

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:53 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:Snipped --How do you guys feel?

I'm feeling great. It's Friday and so far it was a pretty good one. We are contemplating dinner. Maybe spaghetti and meatballs?
Ooooh you mean about Chad? Nevermind.... TheChadelor - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 24 2498057887

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:31 pm

Kasha -- just keep tickling my funny bone!!! seeing hearts

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:53 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Just to play devil's advocate, we are sitting here on this board and others are sitting on other boards writing about him.  Are we perhaps, unwittingly, giving him the attention he so craves?  Yes, for the most part it is negative attention, but for those who crave attention, negative attention is better than none at all.  Once all the hype dies down and we all stop paying attention to him, perhaps he will slowly come to realize what he is and how much he needs professional help.......JMHO.  How do you guys feel?

You may be on to something. He is getting photoshoots here and there and enjoying the notoriety. I doubt he gives a f&*$ about all the hate tbh.

I don't condone him cursing at people on IG but if someone is going to say something untoward to him on his sm then they should be just as ready to receive his response in kind. This is why I never ever take reality tv personal enough to comment negatively on someone's SM especially since I dont know them personally. jmho

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:16 am

I personally wouldn't go on anyone's SM and spew nastiness but I also feel like these folks need to suck it up and grow some balls. When you go on TV and live a public life there's going to be negativity. That's the price you pay for famewhoredom. 

And I think he does GAF about the hate otherwise he wouldn't DM women calling them fat bitches and asking if they suck a lot of dick. Suspect He seems very thin-skinned to me. With that said I do think he's amusing to watch on TV but I wish he'd have a better sense of humor about himself.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:28 am

Food for thought...He or family members maybe reading this board. The board is not hard to find when you are looking for bachelor and bachelorette forms
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 58 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 41 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555