SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jimmykimmel - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri May 13, 2016 11:43 am

In the new preview from city tv, he pushes Evan and says he's gonna die/gonna kill him (something like that, I don't remember the exact wording.) and then Chris says the guys are scared for their lives..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

jimmykimmel - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 13, 2016 12:00 pm

I would think if violence were a serious issue, he would be dismissed from the show. 
 Reality cast have been dismissed on other reality shows for violence and threats of violence. 
This show has dismissed cast for other reasons, imo, less serious than a real threat of violence. 
So to me this is either the regular "woe is me" drama once again or tptb are being grossly remiss in keeping a powder keg around.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 13, 2016 1:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I would think if violence were a serious issue, he would be dismissed from the show. 
 Reality cast have been dismissed on other reality shows for violence and threats of violence. 
This show has dismissed cast for other reasons, imo, less serious than a real threat of violence. 
So to me this is either the regular "woe is me" drama once again or tptb are being grossly remiss in keeping a powder keg around.

Just sounds scripted to me. Someone told to play a role, not realising that producers are playing with him and will make things look way worse than anything that actually happened. Sucks to be you fella! Batten down the hatches for the backlash you are about to receive.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 13, 2016 3:19 pm

IA Sprite, that's how I looked at it, and didn't think anything of it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon May 16, 2016 5:33 pm

jimmykimmel - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 Meet-the-men-of--the
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/meet-the-men-of-the-bachelorette-season-12-with-jojo-fletcher-25419.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2016 5:43 pm

His page is up: http://wp.me/p1Pls6-9VL

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 17, 2016 9:05 pm

JoJo Locks Hands with Chad
jimmykimmel - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 -the-bachelorette--s
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-season-12-premiere-photos-jojo-fletcher-meets-her-suitors-8726.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed May 18, 2016 9:59 pm

jimmykimmel - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 4 -the-bachelorette--s

http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-season-12-premiere-photos-the-first-cocktail-party-19669.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 19, 2016 3:33 am

Anyone stupid enough to 'act' a role of a violent douche deserves to get all the backlash they receive. Threats and pushing other people? Even if it was an act, I'd take it seriously if I was at the receiving end. How do the producers even know if it's an act?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 19, 2016 8:38 am

Umm, JoJo seems like she got closed to a few guys physically the first night... Interesting

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 19, 2016 10:04 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:Anyone stupid enough to 'act' a role of a violent douche deserves to get all the backlash they receive. Threats and pushing other people? Even if it was an act, I'd take it seriously if I was at the receiving end. How do the producers even know if it's an act?
On other major network reality tv shows when a cast person threatens violence there is no messing around. They are removed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu May 19, 2016 10:10 am

Kashathediva wrote:On other major network reality tv shows when a cast person threatens violence there is no messing around. They are removed.

Which makes me wonder why they did not do the same - if the reported "threats" really happened. Or were not a producer gimmick.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555