SELECT CONTENT

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jimmykimmel - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 19, 2016 10:27 am

Because Chad's "threats" fit into TPTB's story line. Just like "violent" Chad will still be invite to Paradise. It is all part of the story. He is an idiot for playing along, but I doubt that anyone truly felt threatened or that any unscripted violence happened.

As an aside, I want JoJo the Texas girl to ask this Okey if he is a Boomer or has a problem with being Sooner. Bad joke, my inner longhorn wants to make fun of the OU guy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

jimmykimmel - Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing -  Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu May 19, 2016 12:34 pm

Idlemess wrote:Umm, JoJo seems like she got closed to a few guys physically the first night... Interesting

Either she is very physical or she is just being a good little actress. Based on a couple of previews I have seen so far, I'm going with the latter.

Kashathediva wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Anyone stupid enough to 'act' a role of a violent douche deserves to get all the backlash they receive. Threats and pushing other people? Even if it was an act, I'd take it seriously if I was at the receiving end. How do the producers even know if it's an act?
On other major network reality tv shows when a cast person threatens violence there is no messing around. They are removed.

Naturally have to see how it actually plays out on tv, but if he does and isn't removed, then it is clear it was all a set up. Even if he is removed, I still wouldn't put it past tptb to have set him up and told him to do it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu May 19, 2016 12:44 pm

JoJo seems to be a very touchy feeley person, irregardless of its male/female, attracted to you or not. I noticed this a lot last season.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu May 19, 2016 12:51 pm

It's just getting to irresponsible levels of 'entertainment' if the have a contestant 'act' like a violent fool. I wonder if the other guys are in it as well, or if they just have to put up with it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu May 19, 2016 1:59 pm

Regardless if it's a set up or not, it's going to totally ruin his reputation....unless he already doesn't have a good one.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 19, 2016 2:38 pm

babs wrote:Regardless if it's a set up or not, it's going to totally ruin his reputation....unless he already doesn't have a good one.

That is a risk every contestant takes when they sign on the dotted line. In my opinion. He gave them something to work with. IF you are going to do a show like this remember they don't like you they just like making money off of you.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue May 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Does Chad have a Twitter? I'm not sure if this account is really his, but I think he's calling out Jordan right now on Twitter laugh out loud Chad seems to have legitimate beef with Jordan. This dynamic is going to be epic.

https://twitter.com/1chadjohnson/status/735227073766129665

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 7:03 pm

He told me on FB he didnt. Might have created one recently but...

Back to top Go down

Post by pitci Tue May 24, 2016 7:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Does Chad have a Twitter? I'm not sure if this account is really his, but I think he's calling out Jordan right now on Twitter laugh out loud Chad seems to have legitimate beef with Jordan. This dynamic is going to be epic.

https://twitter.com/1chadjohnson/status/735227073766129665

Elon follows that account so maybe he just started it?

pitci

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 24, 2016 7:08 pm

Enough already.....can they all just let it go? The ex's tweet is now all over the media & it's week 1 of the season. Geez....all parties involved are just giving Jordan a free pass to being famous, next he will be offered a real part in a movie & not just a cameo after this settles down.....jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 7:14 pm

babs wrote:Regardless if it's a set up or not, it's going to totally ruin his reputation....unless he already doesn't have a good one.

Tptb lapped up (or set up?) Shawn Booth's boorish, aggressive behavior during last bette season, and they always seem to take things a step further the next time around. I personally still don't care for Shawn, but he has lots of fans in spite of his behavior on air. We'll see how it works out for Chad since he won't have the F1 factor for his redemption.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2016 7:18 pm

Yes, he just confirmed it's his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 31 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chad Johnson - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+71
rhondam
BohemianNika
FMG2015
KB_Mom
Leif555