SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Page 44 of 86 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 65 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:17 am

cocoHoney wrote:Well it could be the same day. Or it could be the same tee. We know Jordan likes his backup striped tanks, so maybe he's got a few grey tees in store as well hahaha !!!

Oh so the guy planning the bush and kind of confronting Jordan would be Naz's stepbrother? I thought it was Erin's. But you must be correct, the background looks like the same as in the shot where we see Naz and Jordan.

Thanks for the preview recap!!

and we know that her stepbrother is a landscaper right? that would make sense and he is wearing the same clothes Smiley

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by cocoHoney Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:21 am

Totally!!!

cocoHoney

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:28 am

Hey ladies, it is Naz's brother in law...her sister's husband that has the landscaping business.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:31 am

snowyglow12 wrote:Hey ladies, it is Naz's brother in law...her sister's husband that has the landscaping business.

thanks. not sure why I thought stepbrother. I definitely meant sister's husband! Embarressed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:35 am

so I also notice the change of hair on fleur and Naz during the coktail party

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 44 Hair10
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 44 Egrgr10
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 44 1213
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 44 1114
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 44 1014
Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 44 911

all above are my s/caps (HEA)

Last edited by HEA on Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:12 am

for comparison

Fleur departure/naz arrival: he did not hug her, his concentration was immediately on naz, no other look just a "yea" from him.

Naz departure/gab arrival: he kept her hand and position until gab arrived and when naz said "I'll let you guys to it", he held her back to give her a hug and asked "are you alright?"

I wished we could have more material with Erin but we don't. At this stage of the show, it is weird to do not show us the strong connection jordan may have with Erin if she is F1.

When I look at Jordan the way he always kiss her and hug her, it makes me think that he thinks of her as "fragile", "delicate" as if he has to be always careful. He hardly touches her. He definitely cares but IMO he sees an extreme sensitive girl and I see me a bit stiff around her.

When I look at Jordan the way he is around Naz, it makes me feel as if he is totally relaxed. He has fun around her. He touches her (his thumb moving on her hand to ease her). If it is not her searching for his hand, it is him searching for hers. He sees her a a friend and a lover. (his words was that he wants a friendship and a lover in his relationship).

Last edited by HEA on Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:34 am

just wanted to be silly but please notice the music ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:48 am

HEA wrote:for comparison

Fleur departure/naz arrival: he did not hug her, his concentration was immediately on naz, no other look just a "yea" from him.

Naz departure/gab arrival: he kept her hand and position until gab arrived and when naz said "I'll let you guys to it", he held her back to give her a hug and asked "are you alright?"

I wished we could have more material with Erin but we don't. At this stage of the show, it is weird to do not show us the strong connection jordan may have with Erin if she is F1.

When I look at Jordan the way he always kiss her and hug her, it makes me think that he thinks of her as "fragile", "delicate" as if he has to be always careful. He hardly touches her. He definitely cares but IMO he sees an extreme sensitive girl and I see me a bit stiff around her.

When I look at Jordan the way he is around Naz, it makes me feel as if he is totally relaxed. He has fun around her. He touches her (his thumb moving on her hand to ease her). If it is not her searching for his hand, it is him searching for hers. He sees her a a friend and a lover. (his words was that he wants a friendship and a lover in his relationship).

clapping! well done

Adding to my confusion but nice to see comparisons like that.

Seriously I'm more and more back to thinking Naz for F1 but not per the edit.
Thanks to BL analyzing and their social medias.
Which can be a good thing since they won't want it to be obvious.
Hmmmmm
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:22 am

^^ thanks! Embarressed!

Here, what I remarked is that Jordan seems to do not want to let Naz go. He keeps her hand until the very last moment when Gab arrives in front of them. It was like a couple waiting for someone to interrupt them. It was more pronounced because he asked Naz he she was alright and made the initial move to hug her. I did not add the part when Naz is leaving with a big smile on her face because we could not see Jordan but he obviously cracked a joke when she left.

again I would like to have material with erin but I don't.

Erin: still two strangers trying to know each other - no momentum, in the start up and finish line far away

fleur: two people a bit uncomfortable with each other - lost momentum, Jordan at the finish line and Fleur trying to catch up

naz: two friends teasing each other with enough physical touch to think they will become intimate - momentum in process and growing, arriving hand in hand the finish line

That's how those relationship makes me think.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:42 am

When they met up on their 2nd date Jordan said, "Erin is looking good as always..She's got a smile on her face, and (a spring in her stare)(for the life of me I cannot understand what the darn he said)....and I just know I'm going to have a great time." It seems that he enjoyed their time together.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:46 am

iamreal2u wrote:When they met up on their 2nd date Jordan said, "Erin is looking good as always..She's got a smile on her face, and (a spring in her stare)(for the life of me I cannot understand what the darn he said)....and I just know I'm going to have a great time."  It seems that he enjoyed their time together.

I am sure they did. It was obvious. I have no doubt he likes her.

He mentioned on an ITM (I think?) that he needed to make her at ease and this is why he spoke about his baby teeth. Another way is to crack jokes and we saw that all along. They played and had fun with LOTR. But I did not see real future life conversation. Mutually questioning where they were at that stage.

Now.. I want to understand why I read that he looks more invested that I thought he was in the GIF I made. Because I do see that he is into her at that moment and I feel he is anxiously waiting for her response

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:58 am

I fell for Naz at the rose ceremony. Gab wanted nothing to do with her. She hugged Fleur and Erin but I did not see her hugging naz when she left. In fact. naz felt completely excluded until Fleur came to hug her.

Naz said that Gab never had a 1on1 chat together.

IMO, all the remaining girls think the worse of Naz. They do not understand (confirmed by kate) the connection naz has with Jordan.

Fleur said mutiple time that naz and jordan do not have the same personalities. (I know full well that opposite attracts IMO) and therefore it cannot work. I still believe she is living on her own cloud and refuse to see anything else that can compromise her fairy tale. I also noticed the look of chock on Fleur's face.

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 44 Rett10
my s/cap (HEA)

The only girl who think Jordan and Naz has a connection is Erin. Because IMO she is on the lurker seat and not involved. Is it the reason why she never truly invested? But from the start she disliked Naz for sure. She was always seen with Kate and Gab and we know how both felt about naz IMO

When Erin and Gab talked about Naz being unhappy about the "no" from fleur. Erin said to Gab that she would confront Fleur later on. Her face said it all. Gab did not want to show her feelings and made some faces and the discussion was cut. So obviously they continued to discuss about this because they had nothing more truly interesting to talk about. Producers chose to see it a short tame segment. If they truly wanted to discredit Naz and keep her the villain, we would have seen more of Erin/Gab IMO. The same way we saw a short segment from Naz explaining why she was upset (and I trusted her that at this special moment, every little details were amplified to the max). If you notice almost at the end the look Erin is sending to Gab because IMO she knows full well about the cameras.

Last edited by HEA on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:15 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 86 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 65 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

+19
iamreal2u
snowyglow12
GuardianAngel
robinvi
Kashathediva
Idlemess
Sprite
jen689
Aunties_Love
cocoHoney
djogbenyuie