SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Page 45 of 86 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 65 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by iamreal2u Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:03 pm

I don't know..he seems not to want to rush anything with Erin.  Is she setting the pace?  In one of the IGs I noticed that on her friends mentioned that she is coming our of her shell so maybe she is super shy.  I must say that kiss on the hay was not a friends kiss for sure.. whether it was set up or not.

Another interesting thing is that when she received the date card the others all thought that it was going to be her. Why?..  It seems loads are going on in the background.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : defining her.)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:19 pm

iamreal2u wrote:I don't know..he seems not to want to rush anything with Erin.  Is she setting the pace?  In one of the IGs I noticed that on her friends mentioned that she is coming our of her shell so maybe she is super shy.  I must say that kiss on the hay was not a friends kiss for sure.. whether it was set up or not.

Another interesting thing is that when she received the date card the others all thought that it was going to be her. Why?..  It seems loads are going on in the background.

I also can say that the kiss with Fleur was not friendly too (at the CP before the last)...

I want to understand the connection if he picks Erin and so far nothing truly clic in the puzzle including this. I see the constant evolution with Naz and not with the other two IMO

Erin
March 8 - Ep 2: GD
March 15 - Ep 4 = GD + SQT
(14 days in between)
March 29 - Ep 8: GD
April 5 - Ep 10 = SD
April 12  - Ep 12: GD
(13 days in between)
April 25  - Ep 15: GD
April 26  - Ep 16 = 2nd SD

Naz
March 14 - Ep 3: GD
March 15 - Ep 4: GD
March 22 - Ep 6: GD
March 29 - Ep 8: GD
April 4 - Ep 9: SD
April 12 - Ep 12: GD + SQT
April 18 - Ep 13: GD
April 19 - Ep 14:  2nd SD
April 25 - Ep 15: GD
April 26 - Ep 16: GD + SQT
(each date timeframe was 6-7 days in between)

Fleur
March 8 - Ep 2: GD + SQT
March 28 - Ep 7: GD
March 29 - Ep 8: SD
(20 days in between)
April 18 - Ep 13: GD + SQT
April 19 - Ep 14: GD
April 25 - Ep 15: GD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:25 pm

I think Erin said it all: take me as I am, I will not change anything. You like me or you don't

that is how I took it when they spoke at the CP with her elbows trick.

Her question felt weird for a top 5: do you have hidden... I think she has not idea who Jordan is. And therefore, bringing him to her family was a bit complicated for her IMO

In a real world, she would take time to know, to have diner, activities and in the long run, when she knew the guy and felt comfortable with him, she would take the second boyfriend step.

Here we ask her to be almost engaged when the guy is still a stranger to her. So knowing this. How Jordan can even think to pick her as her "leading lady"? it does not make sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:28 pm

Just curious the dates for Gab and Kate. Is there a wiki page for this?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:33 pm

HEA wrote:I think Erin said it all: take me as I am, I will not change anything. You like me or you don't

Her question felt weird for a top 5: do you have hidden... I think she has not idea who Jordan is. And therefore, bringing him to her family was a bit complicated for her IMO

In a real world, she would take time to know, to have diner, activities and in the long run, when she knew the guy and felt comfortable with him, she would take the second boyfriend step.

Here we ask her to be almost engaged when the guy is still a stranger to her. So knowing this. How Jordan can even think to pick her as her "leading lady"? it does not make sense.

The bachNZ they are not expected to be engaged but a continuation to date. IMO we are looking for that chemistry that may not be there yet or shown. I thought Sam and Heather was a thing. Plus at the end Matty was surprise she was the final one as well and look out that turned out.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:47 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
HEA wrote:I think Erin said it all: take me as I am, I will not change anything. You like me or you don't

The bachNZ they are not expected to be engaged but a continuation to date.  IMO we are looking for that chemistry that may not be there yet or shown.  I thought Sam and Heather was a thing.  Plus at the end Matty was surprise she was the final one as well and look out that turned out.

True. Many teasers showed us some weird segment and it was completely different to increase the drama.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:48 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Just curious the dates for Gab and Kate.  Is there a wiki page for this?

yes Smiley

Wikipedia - The Bachelor NZ - season 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:51 pm

In two dates, I think Jordan and Erin did not talk much about mutual interests

fist date: they went scubba diving
second date: movies banters, michael hill segment

of course they could discuss in between and at the end of each date but why not showing us this connection then? Yes they kissed. I do not call that a huge deal. He kissed Gab, he kissed Fleur, he kissed Naz, he kissed Storm

The only true connection I see is super yacht. His best friend said that if jordan met a person who love super yacht, they lost jordan for the night. IMO, this is a good start but after a while, I am thinking what next? However, the same friend picked Erin as F1 but said to do not discount Naz. that is HUGE IMO.

note: will add the link about the friend as soon as I find it although already discussed on this board.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:14 pm

this one is interesting. it seems that she went clubbing with this friend. She does not say friendS plurial and the comments are ??

clic on the link and read all the jessejames1212 comments and erin's... they seems to know each other well.

Does not mean they cannot be long term friends. but at this crucial moment, it is weird that she is letting show this.

Bachelor New Zealand -  Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2  - Page 45 Club10
s-cap form Erin public IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEkrJtrJ_GP/?taken-by=erin_higgo

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:44 pm

I think that Erin is showing that although she might be shown as low key on the show that there's a fun adventurous side to her that might have attracted Jordan.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:41 pm

Idlemess wrote:I think that Erin is showing that although she might be shown as low key on the show that there's a fun adventurous side to her that might have attracted Jordan.

but why not the edits are showing us that then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Apr 30, 2016 4:13 pm

HEA, your guess is better than mine. Who knows what is going on. At this stage anyone can be F1.

Naz has gotten Jordan's attention and from your date breakdown it appears to be more consistent and steady. Is this Jordan's choice or production in their effort to have Naz front and center. If true they are looking for the first Bachelorette, I can see her being promoted for the role if not F1.
Fleur was steady early in the race and then what happened with the change in edit and Jordan's reaction to her is ?? She's is still there however because he evidently felt something. Is she the conflicted F1?

Erin is the enigma. She's around and not much is shown with her and Jordan which is ? Yet she's around with little airtime. She seems to have something in common with Jordan; are their personalities similar with the shyness and not seeking out too much press or attention?
Jordan is huge into his movies/films and on his IG it's clear. It's his profession. His conversation with Erin was about his interest. She has gotten boating dates.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 86 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 65 ... 86  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Jordan Mauger - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers*- #2

+19
iamreal2u
snowyglow12
GuardianAngel
robinvi
Kashathediva
Idlemess
Sprite
jen689
Aunties_Love
cocoHoney
djogbenyuie