SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:06 pm

Thanks Kasha.  
So nothing compared to what they would get as the TB/Bette Lead and not enough to sustain a decent living other than temporary employment so to speak.  Paid vacay. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 2616547277
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:15 pm

There has been a great variance in fees paid for TB and 'Ette stints, but I would say it is a safe assumption to say those that went on BP and now BIP are not being paid what the leads made during their respective seasons.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:09 pm

jen689 wrote:
mindless wrote:....is there any proof Nick will be on BIP other than RS....
From what I can tell Nick hasn't been active on SM since filming began JMO
Yes I have noticed that too  I was just saying it has not been officially announced. Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:03 am

I saw that Haley Ferguson posted on Instagram earlier. Is it possible that she is off BIP already? They must not give people much time to get to know each other before they start making decisions of who goes and stays. It doesn't seem fair.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:10 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Andi is pretty, Kaitlyn is pretty too but she has a few features that are questionable, Carly is just cute IMO. I just don't see that Nick would be interested in her. Nick seems to like girls with chutzpah...some sassiness, outgoing and most notably brunettes.

IMO.

The ones that most defiantly aren't into him. laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:12 am

suzq wrote:I saw that Haley Ferguson posted on Instagram earlier.  Is it possible that she is off BIP already?  They must not give people much time to get to know each other before they start making decisions of who goes and stays.  It doesn't seem fair.  

Considering filming just started on Tuesday, it's only Thursday, and she posted that 11 hours ago, I'd say she is probably coming into the episode late. If I remember correctly, the past couple of seasons, like 5 or 6 girls were there originally as well as guys. Then 1 or 2 women come in throughout the first episode with date cards, while guys are the ones giving out roses.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:26 am

Thanks for the info -- I've never watched BIP before, so I don't know the exact format. Glad that people are given a little more of a chance. I thought that Emily and Haley would be brought on at the same time, though. Are there ever any 2-on-1 dates or group dates on BIP?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:31 am

LoveDovez wrote:The ones that most defiantly aren't into Nick
Kaitlyn and Andi were "into" Nick or he wouldn't have made it to F2. I think the contestant Nick is with during BIP is going to be "into" him. They'll have a "summer camp" romance with the potential of a relationship that continues once filming ends JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:39 am

suzq wrote:I saw that Haley Ferguson posted on Instagram earlier.  Is it possible that she is off BIP already?  They must not give people much time to get to know each other before they start making decisions of who goes and stays.  It doesn't seem fair.  
The caption on that post was very generic - it literally sounded like she'd copied and pasted whatever promo message was emailed to her. Wouldn't be surprised if she had given her IG password to a friend and gotten them to update it while she was gone since I doubt that either of the twins would be let go this early.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:05 am

LoveDovez wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Andi is pretty, Kaitlyn is pretty too but she has a few features that are questionable, Carly is just cute IMO. I just don't see that Nick would be interested in her. Nick seems to like girls with chutzpah...some sassiness, outgoing and most notably brunettes.

IMO.

The ones that most defiantly aren't into him. laugh out loud
They want to sleep with him just not get into a real life relationship with him. Hugesmile

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:19 am

nd4reality wrote:They want to sleep with Nick just not get into a real life relationship with him...
Just because it didn't work out with Kaitlyn or Andi it doesn't mean Nick isn't capable of having a real life relationship.  There's someone for everyone. At some point Nick will find "the one" JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:27 am

Nick is in it for the game and will want to be one of the last guys standing.  If that means servicing the ladies, I am sure he will comply.  JMO.   laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam