SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:09 pm

Nice catch on the logo @siena !

@reason - the good thing is we learn so much. Who knew there were so many different helicopters out there! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Idlemess wrote:Out of all the guys, I think that Jasmine and Mike, aesthetically are a good match; they look good together. Mike to me is a gentleman and is charming with a great sense of humor. He was definitely on my radar from night 1 and yes his FIR was a result of connecting with Jasmine emotionally.

I actually think this applied to KP and Jas giggling

From her media tour..i get an impression that actually BOTH Mike and KW are not her usual type. Maybe she used to date white collars/artist with non-buffy physical traits?..laugh out loud. (I sure wish we would be able to sleuth her past BF...but unfortunately nothing that we know so far?... Praying)Observing her date with KW, its interesting that the 'he is not my type' was actually alluded in inserted VO..so its likely would be KW-Jas storyline. As for Mikey..i suspect it would be about their similar fear due to the same family backstory. We shall see....

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They are so adorable together! I'm looking forward to seeing their date. There's that darn helicopter hanger. laugh out loud I've searched every where before giving up. Now I want to start all over again.

Thanks @siena for the s/caps !

I second that...@siena tyvm for the adorable caps. I look forward to the adorable twirling scene so much!!... Hopefully it will be shown on the main epis...if not ..i will be soo :headbanging laugh out loud.

btw JFYI FWIW @BlackHalo has sleuthed the heli and hanger back then...thats why we could safely say that their date taking place in QC :gotcha: . Yet nice to have another confirmation. yes

speaking of their date...i can't recall any guys on the US series who had their first SD on episode 5 get buried this much..Poor Mikey Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 3806527698 .. CSieg, Josh at least got a GDR on episode 3....Jordan on episode 4. Things that makes me go Hmmm.....and ...ughhh..... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:09 pm

You're welcome @Joy15!  Smiley

I agree too, I think both Kevin W and Mike are not Jasmine's usual type. I think Seth might be closer to what her exes may have looked like, but I guess we don't really know.

I think part of why I enjoy seeing Jasmine and Mike together is that they make me genuinely smile for some reason. I think their date will show a romantic connection but also importantly a sense of fun (that spinning around part better be included laugh out loud ). Guess we will see if that's the case soon enough.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:27 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nice catch on the logo @siena !

@reason - the good thing is we learn so much. Who knew there were so many different helicopters out there! laugh out loud

@siena yes pay would be good even better along with the fun of sluething.  

@GuardianAngel you are so right we learn alot and it is just too much fun to stop learning.

Mike might not have gotten his solo date yet, but he has always gone on a group date, so there must be time that they talk that has not been shown.  I am just hoping, laugh out loud

Last edited by reason on Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:18 am

siena wrote:You're welcome @Joy15!  Smiley

I agree too, I think both Kevin W and Mike are not Jasmine's usual type. I think Seth might be closer to what her exes may have looked like, but I guess we don't really know.

I think part of why I enjoy seeing Jasmine and Mike together is that they make me genuinely smile for some reason. I think their date will show a romantic connection but also importantly a sense of fun (that spinning around part better be included laugh out loud ). Guess we will see if that's the case soon enough.

on the bolded....or...Seth resembles her celeb crush? she seems to have a crush on the CA PM...eh?... giggling . Too bad his -borrowing Jas's line over Thomas- NON-'sexual tounge' turned her off. laugh out loud. No wonder she went right away to the opposite direction  :Bendog hehehe

I agree  with your take on Jasmike. They seem to have a right combo of sizzling chemistry, romance and fun :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:58 am

@Joy15 True... or should I say "trudeau". :iamsorry: laugh out loud

I can imagine that some of Jasmine's exes have probably been in creative fields... maybe she met a surfer in Bali. I'm guessing though she hadn't dated a firefighter before, so it must've been quite funny for her to end up meeting two on the show.

It will be interesting to see this one-on-one with Mike. I actually think though their connection might really develop during the HTD, but time will tell. Smiley

ETA: see2love posted this Jasmine interview in the SM thread but thought these quotes could apply to Mike. Obviously just speculation on my part, but interesting to see if this is applicable once we know who F1 is.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
I believe in soul connection at first chat.

Which famous couple is your definition of #relationshipgoals?
I’ve never actually thought about this…Maybe Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis. I like that they were friends who fell in love.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:27 am

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteCA/status/783487832912498688

"She's the referee today and she called the shot to take my shirt off....I gotta listen." #BacheloretteCA

Well...apparently Jasmine should join team #Naughties  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 3806527698

You're welcome Ladies :cutesmile!:

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Ezgif-3660901988

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:29 am

@joy15 who is that person jas is laughing at? is that mike?

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:31 am

reason wrote:@joy who is that person jas is laughing at? is that mike?

Mike and his flaunting 8 abs giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:32 am

Well she can't keep her eyes close laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:32 am

Joy15 wrote:https://twitter.com/BacheloretteCA/status/783487832912498688

apparently Jasmine should join team #Naughties  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 3806527698

You're welcome Ladies :cutesmile!:

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Ezgif-3660901988

OMG ! Thank you @joy15 eyedrool I need more jasmike :yes: plsssss
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose