SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:24 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:@casjacknick....you have a good problem, two people that you like for dear Jasmine.

In addition I like both Mikhel & Kevin P but I know they are long shots.

Ultimately for me I want to see a love story for the F1, don't want the producers to sell me something that makes no sense. Right now I see the story arc for all 4 but clearly Kevin W & Mike have the strongest arcs now.

Based on what Joy15 & aunties_love have sleuthed, I am leaning towards all 4 getting 1 SD before HTDs & prolly 1 SQT in addition for both Mike & Kevin W.

Compared to the US Bette, there is 2 less weeks but Jasmine has weeded her guys down faster so I expect to see more time shown with the front runners in subsequent episodes....all jmo.
There are actually 5 htd's and no pics of Mikhel beyond Montreal, therefore I highly suspect that Mikhel won't get the htd.

@aunties_love to clarify, I didn't say there was sleuthing evidence Mikhel made it to HTDs. I was referring to the number of dates IMO the folks I consider front runners to have before the HTDs. That is IMO I expect at least one single date for the four guys (Kevin P, Kevin W, Mike, Mikhel) I listed as front runners.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:00 pm

Joy15 wrote:I stand by my opinion that Mike is likely to get an extra time in Montreal with this Jasmike dancing scene .
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1212zgi

you can see the glimpse of the gold stripe on her dress in above cap.
the way i see it : the cap goes with this set (cocktail party).

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 34y1kt4

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2mq7w1z

Jasmine's appears as the same outfit to me, but she let loose her hair when she is dancing. IMO. So i assume the SQT is likely before or after the CP in Montreal. yes  

Go Jasmike! giggling

We'll see ....

SC source : https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion?highlight=screencaps
I think that I sleuthed it out better in the sc thread.  Jasmine doesn't have her hair back in the one with Mike as she does in the ones that you posted above.  Mike and Jas's time has NOTHING to do with the coctail party in Montreal.  The red walls in the background don't belong in the Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, therefore neither happens at the same time, not to mention that the distance between Montreal and Quebec City is too great to have one thing to do with the other.  FWIW, this:
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1212zgi

with the sleeveless dress and this:

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 59uir6

with the netting on the sleeves are NOT the same thing and not the same hair style, and therefore not at the same time.  This map shows the distance between Montreal and Quebec city, therefore, what you are saying above just can't happen, IMO.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2016-068

Not to mention that pics of Mike and the rest of the guys are on a date with Jasmine in a room with the red walls.

Now I do believe that these
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 34y1kt4

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2mq7w1z

are from the Cocktail Party/Rose ceremony, but again, that sleeveless dress with gold and the one that she's wearing with Mike are different, IMO so they just can't happen with the cocktail party.  Not to mention that the dates on the tweet for the date with Mike happened on May 2 according to this tweet:

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 May_2_12

Then you have this tweet about them moving destinations to Marakesh:

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Montre11

Therefore, I think the cocktail party likely happened somewhere between the 5th and 7th.

These all go together:

These are likely at the Percival Molson Memorial Stadium which is the home of the Montreal Allouettes which backs onto the McGill University and the dome in the background of the pics.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 10235823

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 McGill_Stadium_2010_southside2835

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 28vc7tl
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2f06jp5
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2ljghdw
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 N222he
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 59uir6
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2r4l6bs
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2dt0h6u

So what needs to be sleuthed now is why is Mike and Jas in different clothes in the group date compared to their date.  Also, we need to find out why they were so casually dressed in what may be perceived as the cocktail party/rose ceremony as been suspected.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:02 pm

mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:@casjacknick....you have a good problem, two people that you like for dear Jasmine.

In addition I like both Mikhel & Kevin P but I know they are long shots.

Ultimately for me I want to see a love story for the F1, don't want the producers to sell me something that makes no sense. Right now I see the story arc for all 4 but clearly Kevin W & Mike have the strongest arcs now.

Based on what Joy15 & aunties_love have sleuthed, I am leaning towards all 4 getting 1 SD before HTDs & prolly 1 SQT in addition for both Mike & Kevin W.

Compared to the US Bette, there is 2 less weeks but Jasmine has weeded her guys down faster so I expect to see more time shown with the front runners in subsequent episodes....all jmo.
There are actually 5 htd's and no pics of Mikhel beyond Montreal, therefore I highly suspect that Mikhel won't get the htd.

@aunties_love to clarify, I didn't say there was sleuthing evidence Mikhel made it to HTDs. I was referring to the number of dates IMO the folks I consider front runners to have before the HTDs. That is IMO I expect at least one single date for the four guys (Kevin P, Kevin W, Mike, Mikhel) I listed as front runners.
Ok, thanks. I do believe though that the dancing time with Mikhel either happens in Montreal or from the date in epi 3 in Jamaica. There are so many cathedrals/ballrooms to look through in the Montreal area that I am getting bug-eyed doing it. LOL.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Sep 22, 2016 5:04 pm

moved

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:30 pm

Time to re-decorate this thread with some pics from the last episode again  :cutesmile!:

Jasmine checking up on Mikey baby.
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Ctbbj110
Source

Phew....he made it  giggling
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Cs2qc710
Source

Head tilt from Jasmine on the rose pin up, Go Jasmike giggling
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Cs2a4310
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:36 pm

Ahh thanks @mercieme !

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:48 pm

I loved when Jasmine snuck up on him singing and he shooed her away. Mike has had some funny moments. giggling

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:28 am

Yes @Blackhalo, I really liked that too. I can't get the cap from the YT episode to come out correctly and the show didn't tweet it out. But yeah that was real cute....IMO they act so familiar with each other starting from Episode 1 when she said they were basically neighbors and he goes "howdy neighbor" laugh out loud

You should watch Mike's impression of Kyle on the W network BTS vid link below, it was hilarious laugh out loud
http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips/?v=00C23A3E-EFDA-4B11-630D-33E8129BE856

And I am going to drop his cheeky limo entrance pic here for y'all, dude is pretty funny IMO
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Jasmik13
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:57 am

@mercieme I did see the impersonation. He's a funny guy. Whenever we have seen him with Jasmine she has been laughing at his quips. I think they were comfortable with each other from the start. :yes:

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:08 am

Mike's pecs for your viewing pleasure. Where is the fat Mikey? laugh out loud No wonder Wale called Mikey Pec City on the Episode 2 After Show giggling Peeps like this make me want to hit the gym everyday but not gonna happen laugh out loud

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Beauty10
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:03 am

@mercieme TY 4 decorating the thread..you crack me up girl  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698

BlackHalo wrote:@mercieme I did see the impersonation. He's a funny guy. Whenever we have seen him with Jasmine she has been laughing at his quips. I think they were comfortable with each other from the start. :yes:

ditto...i love their moments but loving more the BTS pics from the production's IG. I really get a good feeling we may get another Jojo-Jordan and Kaitlyn-Shawn. A genuine connection right from the start.  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1710264613

Yep he seems like a funny guy...his scene with Kyle on episode 2 after show made me  cantstopl . I actually think they cut out many Jasmike funny moments on episode 1. Sure i can understand why they  gave him "the F1 "music riff borrowed from Sam-Snez and Blake-SamFrost seasons... giggling with that melancholic melody...but there were moments like this being cut out too :

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKg9-I1BeyO/?taken-by=goodhumanprods

You can tell Jasmine was LOL-ing so hard. Its funny and heartwarming at the same time...since practically they just met. ITA that they were seem very comfortable with e.o. instantly  :yes:

PS : i keep thinking : wow!! these people  really hit the jackpot to be able to meet someone and have a deep convo and connection right from the get-go.   Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698

Now...i would love if someone can bring the IG cap over  Praying .(IDK how to bring an IG to this forum! duh )

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:15 am

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 3806527698 The impressions were great! I said in another thread that I think when Mike shows his adventurous and passionate side to Jasmine we'll really start to see that love story unfold.

I found it really touching how they connected through the loss of their parents at such an early age. Aside from growing up close to each other, their personalities also seemed to match. Jasmine has emphasised how important a real connection is to her and I can see that already growing between Mike and her.

Mike also shared that he has a fear of abandonment, and Jasmine shared a similar feeling with the loss of her father. If Mike ends up being the final one Jasmine chooses I think it will be in part because she can see that he's the type of man she can completely trust to protect her heart.

Jasmine also mentioned choosing the wrong guys in the past, and I think that this will be something in her mind when she gets down to the final two. From the preview I think some of the other guys might have doubts or show less favourable sides to their characters (whether that's anger or jealousy) and I suspect Mike will be someone who doesn't ever falter or cause Jasmine concern. That's just my first impressions though and I guess we'll have to wait and see how it all unfolds. I'm looking forward to their one-on-one! All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose