SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:57 pm

It's going to be really interesting to see how this all plays out. There are definitely things that could point to Mike being F1 and things that point to him not being F1 too. In terms of the show, Kevin W didn't get an intro package in the first episode and Mikhel's conversation wasn't shown from the first night either. However, since then I agree that those two have had the most progress with Jasmine.

I haven't ruled out Mike though and I am waiting to see how the rest of the group dates, one-on-one, and HTD go to be more certain of who I think continues to progress. I've been keeping track of what's been said too and also what Jasmine has mentioned to see what the storyline for each guy will likely be. I won't be able to draw many conclusions until later in the season when I think it might be much clearer to see what connections Jasmine has cultivated.

So at this point I am certain of the F3, but F1 is going to have to wait. All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:09 pm

Mikes been on two group dates thus far without a group date rose. He'd spoken to Jasmine but of what significant. Still wondering about him being next to last call at the 2nd RC. 

Not just Mikhel (he'd gotten SQT; no GD rose) and KevinW (SD+GD rose) but KevinP with (2 GD roses) been front and center with good conversations. All of these guys have shown a depth in their personalities.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:24 pm

IMHO whatever group Seth was in was going to get the SQT time post the singing GD. In addition Drew was going to get the Dance All GD rose.

There is a story plot other than the front runners that need to be fitted in & Mike just happened to be on those GDs that allowed for those story plots. Drew getting the GD rose was totally producer driven IMO.

We know Mike made it to HTDs....no way he gets that far without having a deep connection with Jasmine. And yes IMO Mike still has a shot at F1. This is not the first time in franchise history that someone who had a late SD will be F1 if indeed Mike turns out to be F1....happened plenty atimes before in the franchise. We will see how it shakes out but these are JMHO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:28 pm

^Mike is a FIR recipient....its "normal" for the production to hide him until Jasmike story arc taking off (Sharleen said it best on her blog for episode 2). From the top off my head i could recall CSieg, Nick on Andi, Shawn, Jordan, Sasha (of SamF) all were MIA on episode 2. All guys were F1, except poor Nick giggling .

As for nothing shown...Shawn even said that he had to wait for 7 weeks before getting his sole SD. The aforementioned guys (Except Nick) were also kinda 'buried' by Episode 5..while all their contenders (F2 and F3) story arc already took off. So it happens for "early connection" guys before....We shall see how its gonna play out for Mikey.All JMHOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:30 pm

The first conversation between Mike and Jasmine seems to have been impactful for both of them and sometimes even one really great conversation can leave an impression. IMO at this point in time Jasmine felt pretty secure in her connection with Mike but wanted to see more of other relationships first.

Mike having the one-on-one date later than others could either end up showing to Jasmine that the initial connection isn't as strong as she thought, or it could show her that her connection with Mike is stronger in comparison to the other dates. Time will tell. But Mike getting a HTD points to the latter IMO.

Looking at what Jasmine has said in ITMs I think provides a better insight into what she feels about Mike and perhaps points to how things develop. It is hard to know, but I feel similar to what Sharleen said in her recap... I enjoy seeing them together.

I can see reasons why Jasmine might end up picking someone else for F1 but I can also see why things might progress with Mike. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:44 pm

Out of all the guys, I think that Jasmine and Mike, aesthetically are a good match; they look good together. Mike to me is a gentleman and is charming with a great sense of humor. He was definitely on my radar from night 1 and yes his FIR was a result of connecting with Jasmine emotionally.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:55 am

I had some screencaps of Jasmine and Mike on their HTD and SD so thought I'd add them to this thread.  Smiley

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 20iifxx
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Fa8ygp
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 24azn1g
Source: My screencaps

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:11 pm

They are so adorable together! I'm looking forward to seeing their date. There's that darn helicopter hanger. laugh out loud I've searched every where before giving up. Now I want to start all over again.

Thanks @siena for the s/caps !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:35 pm

No problem @GuardianAngel! Smiley I'll have a look for that helicopter hangar too and see if I can come up with anything.

Edit: Okay I think I might have found something. The flooring and the black railing could be a match. This is the Complexe Capitale Hélicoptère in Quebec City.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 2014_08_Page_21_Image_0006
Source

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:47 pm

I saw that one during my searching, but wasn't convinced. It's very close from what I can tell. The railings looked thicker to me, and the walls look like panels. Wish we could see the ceiling in the s/cap pic. I wonder if the vid shows the ceiling? Will have to search for that.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 2diohfk

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3776p12-bachelorette-canada-season-1-screencaps-sleuthing-spoilers-no-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:48 pm

You sleuthers! are you all sure you dont work for the FBI? because you all seems to find things at the drop of a hat. If I see something need finding leave the computer go get a shower by the time I come back it is here solved. You all just too good.

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:58 pm

@GuardianAngel I think what made me more certain it is this complex is comparing one of the helicopters from that complex to a screenshot of the one used for the Quebec City tour. The yellow logo is quite specific and I think could be a match.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 GSavard-med
Source

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Esvw5f
Source: My screencap

Smiley If only we got paid @reason! laugh out loud

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose