SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:53 am

They seem like they have so much fun and laugh a lot together awwww a kiss finally!!! :cutesmile!:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:06 am

You're welcome @Joy15! The way they're smiling before the kiss is precious. :inlove It's always so sweet to me when couples also have fun together. The preview for the next episode is up on the W Network's website.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:18 am

siena wrote:You're welcome @Joy15! The way they're smiling before the kiss is precious. :inlove It's always so sweet to me when couples also have fun together. The preview for the next episode is up on the W Network's website.

@siena

gotcha....yep love the smile....wonder why no dancing shots?...oh well....just one more week to Jasmike festivities...yes :gotcha:

http://www.wnetwork.com/shows/bachelorette-canada/clips/?v=03638709-B3B7-721F-3185-8FFC0D71D0D7

btw i have some 'connection' nuggets on my stash to correspond to your previous post about their 'connection'. Gonna drop it along the way....gotta have something to do to make a whole week passed at a fast pace giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:51 am

more abs festivities  giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLLDjFahCXy/?taken-by=goodhumanprods

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 14474358_1159273967451624_1659833830011305984_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM1NDE5MTcxODA4OTc2MjI5MA%3D%3D

goodhumanprods@ogilmike - #bachelorette #bacheloretteca @goodhumanprods #impressive @w_network

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:49 am

Just noticed this little bit of dialogue from the helicopter ride in the preview. Cute!  blowkiss

Jasmine: Kissing you is the best.
Mike: I agree.

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 29kvu2r
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2cptguq
Source: My screencaps

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:07 pm

Mike is such a goof....laugh out loud

https://mobile.twitter.com/BacheloretteCA/status/783479350301777920/video/1

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:04 pm

^^ And he did a mini dance too when he had his shirt off. cantstopl I appreciate that Mike doesn't seem to take himself too seriously.

Trying to sleuth who is F1 this season continues to be tricky but I think after this one-on-one I might have a clearer idea. I could see things developing after the HTD to the point where Mike could be F1, and I could also see things developing and he comes in as F2 and F3. Next week might make some of the things I've noticed fall into place.

But either way, looking forward to their date (and more dancing). :dancing peg:

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:19 pm

@siena....I am convinced Mike is not F2....no way IMO Jasmine does that to him after he told her during their first convo (during Episode 1) about women in his life abandoning him re his mom's death & his sister leaving. So IMHO he is either F1 or F3. IMO Jasmine comes across very emphathetic & would rather let him go at F3 if he is not F1. I will post Sharleen's blog about him next but yep she totally nailed the ranking based on what we have been shown. Next week is pivotal for Mike'a story line...I like what I see in the preview so far. IMO the JasMike story line will be a softer/romantic date compared to the other 2 front runners that was more physical chemistry in your face. We shall see which type Jasmine fancies all in due time though I know where I would place my bet in RL giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:45 pm

@mercieme Good point about being F2! I think that's true and Mike is either F1 or F3. That's also how I see the connection between Jasmine and Mike unfolding, and why I think it's unique from what we've seen from the other frontrunners (and perhaps why it can't fully be compared). I am interested to see that softer romantic side that has a foundation of friendship, and also what Jasmine says about it.

I think I have two specific scenarios in my mind about how things could unfold at the finale. The next episode could point me towards which one it might be. I also think the HTDs will be quite illuminating. There's a couple of things that I am eager to look back at when we know Jasmine's final choice to see if they were actually meaningful.

As we keep saying though, time will tell.

"Good call, ref."  Hugesmile
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 24mcq4h
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 18 2vccjf5
Source: My screencaps

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:35 pm

Sharleen's ranking for Episode 5...as I said in an earlier post, I do agree with her ranking based on what we have been shown so far. I do have to say that her comment in bold below is quite interesting.....at least after next week, we can compare the PIs/ITMs/VOs from Jasmine for 3 of the front runners.

Mike, 29: He may still be a frontrunner in my books, but I had to drop Mike to the bottom of the list. We haven’t been shown much conversation between him and Jasmine in a long time—last week’s convo (or what was shown of it) was mostly a recap of their first one—and I don’t think there’s even been a kiss yet. All we saw between them was a discussion about Mike’s eight-pack (where Jasmine totally lost me, interest-wise) which struck me as a not great sign. What was missing from their conversation that Jasmine would need to make that the focal point? Furthermore, let’s say Mike and Jasmine do end up together—why has he been next to invisible since Night One? If they’re a current happy couple, his edit thus far has been an insult to their developing love story. Previews show Mike finally gets a 1-on-1 next week (or at the very least a helicopter ride and a kiss) so here’s hoping he makes a comeback and doesn’t embarrass me for my early predictions!

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-canada-episode-4/

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:09 pm

I mean, he wouldn't be the first person to have his love story start late.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:21 pm

mercieme wrote:@siena....I am convinced Mike is not F2....no way IMO Jasmine does that to him after he told her during their first convo (during Episode 1) about women in his life abandoning him re his mom's death & his sister leaving. So IMHO he is either F1 or F3. IMO Jasmine comes across very emphathetic & would rather let him go at F3 if he is not F1. I will post Sharleen's blog about him next but yep she totally nailed the ranking based on what we have been shown. Next week is pivotal for Mike'a story line...I like what I see in the preview so far. IMO the JasMike story line will be a softer/romantic date compared to the other 2 front runners that was more physical chemistry in your face. We shall see which type Jasmine fancies all in due time though I know where I would place my bet in RL giggling

I agree Good Post good reasonable logic

BlackHalo wrote:I mean, he wouldn't be the first person to have his love story start late.

word true dat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose