SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by djogbenyuie Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:27 pm

My intuition and many little clues here and there tells me he is F1. I feel like its the only outcome that fit to Jas journey on the show at this moment.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:29 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:My intuition and many little clues here and there tells me he is F1. I feel like its the only outcome that fit to Jas journey on the show at this moment.

you are not alone bestbud! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:40 pm

Anyways.....since 1 week seems like 7 ages away laugh out loud....

Just want to say that i love these 2 bc they seem to have a natural ease with each other from the get-go. Its hard to find ya'll...just ask any Married At First Sight (MAFS) cast..especially Heather-Derek of season 4 and Ashley-David of season 3 Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 3806527698

Some BTS Nuggets  to back up my opinion Smiley :

Jasmike on Day 1 (this scene was not shown, btw. Shocker?..hmm not really  giggling )

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 14278922_1178629295527445_2027151919_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTM0MjM0NTIzOTg4MDY1ODA2Mg%3D%3D

goodhumanprods#firstimpressionrose - what will Mike's fate look like in Jamaica? @ogilmike @bacheloretteca @w_network

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKg9-I1BeyO/?taken-by=goodhumanprods

Jasmike on Day 30-ish (i believe we didn't hear his jokes either? no )

Maddy wrote:Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 Ct-shsIWIAAQe1R

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  1m

"We went from friends to 'Oh My God this guy is so hot'."  #BacheloretteCA

Mikey apparently can manage to always crack Jas up  giggling

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:59 pm

Great post & observation @Joy15 yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:22 pm

Love that Mike can make Jasmine really laugh.  :yes:

Just saw this vid of Jasmine dancing too and had to make a gif. Mike isn't the only one with a goofy side. Maybe there could be a couple's dance-off in the future... Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 3806527698  lolpanda

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 262pd7r
My gif source

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 256v7de
Source

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:18 pm

He is just too cute.

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:23 pm

That's adorable @siena jasmike are very similar IMO :cutesmile!:
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:39 pm

Yes so adorable!  I agree

I've noticed a few other little similarities too. Jasmine's bio description includes lake-lover and Mike just posted on instagram a pic of him at a lake with the following caption "Happiness=Lake time with Family. Make time for happiness, make time for lake time." Lots of little things combined make me think they could have a lot of long-term compatibility if they were to end up together. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:06 am

djogbenyuie wrote:My intuition and many little clues here and there tells me he is F1. I feel like its the only outcome that fit to Jas journey on the show at this moment.
They are cute together and Mike seems to be genuinely sweet and nice

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by fabgirl Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:53 am

Jasmine posted on her instagram fall is coming and a few days later mike posted a picture of
his hometown with trees and open field. Liked the comment mike dad made that he thinks jasmine is a class act in how she handled the cocktail party on last episode it is under facebook
bachelorette canada. Love seeing these two together, laughter is good for the soul.
fabgirl
fabgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:57 pm

fabgirl wrote:Jasmine posted on her instagram fall is coming and a few days later mike posted a picture of
his hometown with trees and open field. Liked the comment mike dad made that he thinks jasmine is a class act in how she handled the cocktail party on last episode it is under facebook
bachelorette canada. Love seeing these two together, laughter is good for the soul.

this is interesting find of nuggets @fabgirl.... tyvm for sharing....look forward for more nuggets Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 19 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:32 pm

siena wrote:Just noticed this little bit of dialogue from the helicopter ride in the preview. Cute!  blowkiss

Jasmine: Kissing you is the best.
Mike: I agree.

*snipped*

tyvm @siena

:shocked!: Ummm..Hey Jas hi ..would you mind to clarify...what do you mean by 'the best'?...out of all other guys's kisses.....out of other productive activities..or...both?....inquiring minds want to know! cheeky Praying

(seriously im still amazed that she indeed say that..... giggling ..not complaining! Hugesmile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose