SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:25 am

@siena....I really dig how you are analyzing this season, I read your post in the Episode thread as well, really well done yes . Yeah it will be interesting if Mike becomes that rock for her and is F1. We know Mike is going to have his first SD on Episode 4. You should check out the promo vid and the heli SCs that were posted up-thread, homeboy was so giddy with happniness for his SD that he twirled Jasmine around a couple of times. I am like geez, he is going to make her dizzy with happiness before they booard the heli giggling But yeah, I am looking forward to that date because I really want to see their story arc take off and compare it to Kevin W's which is going to take off on Episode 3.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:56 am

Dropping this here on behalf of @Joy15 (pic associated to the IG link in her post on Page 9 of this thread)

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Jasmik14
Source

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:11 am

TY @mercieme...they area adorable :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:43 am

Thanks so much @mercieme. Smiley Just had a look at the SCs of their first one-on-one. So adorable! And I'm really interested to see how their arcs will compare too.

Something I really liked seeing in that season preview was how Mike straight up called Drew a bully. I also like that from everything shown so far Mike hasn't been insecure about the other guys or been arrogant about his connection with Jasmine either. I think Jasmine will find that increasingly attractive. I do think that if Mike ends up being Jasmine's F1 that it will be down to her realising that they have a deeper connection and because of the way Mike makes her feel 100% secure in that connection. That's my guess at least. Looking forward to episode 4!

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:52 am

Based on the season preview, it appears mike won't be edited in a negative light at all. Though you can only be edited that way if you give them footage to work with IMO. We'll be seeing more Jasmike convo's next week I think and it says a lot that she gives him the 1-1 in Quebec after he has just been on a group date. She said their conversation made the other guys disappear so the connection is strong though they chose not to highlight it further in episode 2.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:17 pm

Mike seems to be a Bachelornation fan. He "likes" a lot of the US contestants postings and ongoings. Would have to watch the guys SM to see who might be campaigning for the bachelor role. 

Confession: I'm in trouble with this show because I've fallen in like with a few guys and they are growing on me. Can't pick one yet as a fav. Only the 2nd episode yikes!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:36 pm

Oh @idlemess I have the same problem! I really like a few of the guys. I have stopped myself from liking a couple of them with Jasmine since I am not sure they end up with her but I adore her possible final two with and without her. Maybe I will stay that way to the end?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:48 pm

@Idlemess...Mike seems to be good buddies with the Bette CA production guys IMO & he follows the director, production team on Twitter. Good Human production who is producing Jasmine's season tweeted about him being a lovely & very approachable person to someone who saw Mike at the grocery store this past Weds & asked Twitter-verse what she should do laugh out loud

sdveris
OK SO THE WINNIPEG FIREFIGHTER FROM BACHELORETTE CANADA IS AT SUPERSTORE... what do I do pic.twitter.com/RIDtoubTDU
GoodHumanProductions
GoodHumanProductions –  ‏@GoodHumanProds
@sdveris go talk to him! @ogilvie_mike is a lovely fellow and very approachable! (Love Emoji)

And this was Mike's response giggling

Mike Ogilvie
Sep 21
Mike Ogilvie ‏@ogilvie_mike
@GoodHumanProds @sdveris I'm always up for a friendly hug and conversation! Say hi anytime Smiley

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:57 pm

wow!! he is 'famous' now...the perk of being the F1. a contestant :bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:05 pm

Just in case it become handy at one point..bringing over post from SM thread

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3272p264-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-social-media-media-sleuthing-spoilers#1046034

BlackHalo wrote:I just came across these interviews with Jasmine and the host. I hadn't seen them posted here or I simply missed them.

https://www.facebook.com/wnetwork/videos/vb.89497263327/10154461529688328/?type=2&theater

http://globalnews.ca/video/2922843/canadas-first-ever-bachelorette-tells-us-what-to-expect-for-the-upcoming-season

Nothing major revealed. Facebook interview Jasmine says she'd be looking for someone she can talk to for hours, a Chandler (Friends), someone funny that she can laugh with.

Morning show she says this experience was therapeutic. She found out what she wanted and needed out of a relationship and that the guys go on their own individual journeys.

From the little we've seen i think Mike would check all the bolded. But we'll see.... Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:31 pm

IA @Joy15....Mikey already had her laughing in stitches from some of the Episode 1 SCs we saw re "howdy neighbor" laugh out loud & other moments that were clearly left on the production cutting floor IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:13 pm

In the Facebook lifestream I also noticed that Jasmine said that she would choose niceness over hotness, and that if you're hot but not a kind human being then she's not going to think you're hot. Jasmine also mentioned that if you're going to spend your life with someone then you want it to be with someone who is fun to be around. I think Mike's humour and the way he makes her feel will be a big part of the Jasmike connection.

In another interview Jasmine also said that her Mother wanted her to choose someone different than she normally dates, and that her Mother wanted Jasmine to be with someone who really loves her for who she is. I think these are things that will be in the back of Jasmine's mind when she makes her final choice. Smiley

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose